5’10’’ 17yo. Started mewing recently and friends have told me I looked attractive. Please tell me how I can improve. Thanks

consciously think about keeping your eyebrows low and lips wide. Train eyelid muscles (no joke) and practice a wide smile. Honestly, with a skin + hair halo and good body you're set. Keep your voice low too.

consciously think about keeping your eyebrows low and lips wide. Train eyelid muscles (no joke) and practice a wide smile. Honestly, with a skin + hair halo and good body you're set. Keep your voice low too.
What haircut should I get bro? Should I keep my hair long like I had in some pics and get like a fade on the sides? Pics appreciated it you can. Have never had a good haircut my whole life

lookin ass

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6512
sorry no pics but maybe curtains, definitely keep the volume and shine. Definitely not a skin fade, but short on the sides usually looks good

bad looking but can improve

science has proven that, for the purpose of advancing maxilla by 1.7 millimiters, an adult needs 0.5 kilograms of force exerted by a pull headgear 14 hours a day on the palate for a 17 months period.

No way you can simulate a reverse pull headgear (or facepuller) with your tongue

Just do this for 10 years theory so.to save yourself getting a lefort 3 theory theory

Please log off here

The third pic looks the best, stick with that haircut. your height is decent, could be worse. Good that you have started working out. Try to bulk up, because u look pretty skinny. It looks like puberty hit pretty late for you, I think u will look better in a few years tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Monobloc is your only hope

keep mewing brah. listen to the others about other looksmaxes you can do i'm to tired to sum them up. gn

Not bad, I recommend bleaching your skin, your haircut seems fine maybe grow the hair a little bit more. Don't new too hard it will be noticible in your mouth.

oh mb, but still

5'10 of any age is like 96.3th percentile in india, but average on the internet for some reason

even on quora all indians claim 5'11" minimum

where do all these people go in person when im there jfl. maybe they hide in their homes to avoid being mogged
No it is not. Average height in North India is 5ft10

Start saving for the eye surgeries that you'll need in the future and the upper lip reduction

Gymmax and you'll get top tier girls with afghan pheno

You have a good base to work with. Keep the hair clean with that one short cut you had. The best thing you could do given your Indian pheno is to gymmax. Train full body with extra emphasis on neck. Gymmaxxing has more returns for you compared to others because Indians aren't stereotyped as big muscled guys, so if you put on some mass you automatically separate yourself in a good way. It's also easier and cheaper than trying to get surgeries or whatever.

Don't let people tell you being Indian is a death sentence, I've known two who were mega-slayers at college here in the U.S. and they were both like 5'10-11 so it can happen if you have a good face and lift. Fashion is also more important given your pheno - you're held to a higher standard. That's the reason black guys care about their hair so much, because if you're white and have long unkempt hair you look rugged, but if you're black you look homeless.

You have a good base to work with. Keep the hair clean with that one short cut you had. The best thing you could do given your Indian pheno is to gymmax. Train full body with extra emphasis on neck. Gymmaxxing has more returns for you compared to others because Indians aren't stereotyped as big muscled guys, so if you put on some mass you automatically separate yourself in a good way. It's also easier and cheaper than trying to get surgeries or whatever.

Don't let people tell you being Indian is a death sentence, I've known two who were mega-slayers at college here in the U.S. and they were both like 5'10-11 so it can happen if you have a good face and lift. Fashion is also more important given your pheno - you're held to a higher standard. That's the reason black guys care about their hair so much, because if you're white and have long unkempt hair you look rugged, but if you're black you look homeless.

Thank you for an insightful reply. Couple questions.

Are you sure on the short hair? I just got that cut this week and not sure if I like it a lot, makes my head look funny. Can I PM you pics?

What should I go for regarding fashion.? Should I buy expensive classy designer? Not supreme or Gucci or anything hypebeast, more into stuff like moncler and Canada goose. I know I should just wear whatever I like but looking for a more introspective answer if you got one.

Which ones would you recommend?

You need to fix the poor under eye support (Fillers/ Fat graft/ Implants, you choose)

Possibly a small canthopexy in case the under-eye surgery doesn't raise your lower eyelid.

Fix upper eyelid exposure (UEE) (Fillers / Fat grafting)

He's above average for an Indian, but but the UEE kills him.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and justadude
You need to fix the poor under eye support (Fillers/ Fat graft/ Implants, you choose)

Possibly a small canthopexy in case the under-eye surgery doesn't raise your lower eyelid.

Fix upper eyelid exposure (UEE) (Fillers / Fat grafting)
What about almond eye surgery?

What about almond eye surgery?
nahh bro you don't specifically need that. you need more hooded eyes. that is done by fillers or fat grafts

Thank you. Potential to reach 5 PSL if I fix eyes and softmaxx?
yeah defenitely. if you're okay with surgeries you should look for mouth widening.

Thank you for an insightful reply. Couple questions.

Are you sure on the short hair? I just got that cut this week and not sure if I like it a lot, makes my head look funny. Can I PM you pics?

What should I go for regarding fashion.? Should I buy expensive classy designer? Not supreme or Gucci or anything hypebeast, more into stuff like moncler and Canada goose. I know I should just wear whatever I like but looking for a more introspective answer if you got one.

You don't need to spend that much money on Moncler or Canada Goose. They will burn a big hole in your wallet, because you need money for surgeries/fillers/skincare products/gym memberships, etc. Just remember that the brand doesn't matter, all that matters is how the clothes fit you. You can get cheap stuff from Gap that will fit you nicely and look good without you having to spend lots of money. Please don't make the mistakes I did by spending thousands on designer bullshit because you will regret it just like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3163