5'8 15 year old

Euphorer

Euphorer

Iron

Looking for an honest rating from 1 to 10. Would appreciate to hear how much potential I have implying I have all of the resources to apply looksmaxxing techniques. I have a thick skin so feel free to be sincere

Which are my biggest flaws?
On what should I work on?

hair doesn't suit you, brows are too thick, get em done to be straight and slightly thinner

hair doesn't suit you, brows are too thick, get em done to be straight and slightly thinner
What haircut do you think would suit me best?

How tall are your parents? How tall are you expected to become?
You Are definitely good looking. 8/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, middayshowers, Death and 8 others
View attachment 80241View attachment 80242View attachment 80243

Looking for an honest rating from 1 to 10. Would appreciate to hear how much potential I have implying I have all of the resources to apply looksmaxxing techniques. I have a thick skin so feel free to be sincere

Not bad

Biggest looksmaxes will be
Skincare maxing, beta carotene maxing, haircutmaxing
View attachment 80241View attachment 80242View attachment 80243

Whats your bf % ?

This isn't reddit bro

This isn't reddit bro
You Are delusional and completely in denial if you think he isn’t good looking. I’m not gonna go full aspie and analyze all his features. He looks good. Strong Roman Gladiator pheno.
You should try boxing OP

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You Are delusional and completely in denial if you think he isn’t good looking. I’m not gonna go full aspie and analyze all his features. He looks good. Strong Roman Gladiator pheno.
You should try boxing OP
Not 8/10 that's too high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
5 ft 8 definitely needs to change quick and you'll be good

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
3/10. Over for you

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Death, RedKeyboard and 2 others
You should try boxing OP
He’s no 8/10 you fucking cretin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 1560
You look good. The only flaw is eyebrows imo. They are too thick

Holy shit thanks! I'm taller than my brother and father by 1 inch. I think I can get to 6-6'1 because I'm currently doing HIIT in the morning, weight training in the afternoon, sleepmaxxing and watermaxxing.

Not bad

Biggest looksmaxes will be
Skincare maxing, beta carotene maxing, haircutmaxing

Whats your bf % ?

Appreciate your advice. 9% body fat. I don't eat any sugar nor junk food, it makes me sick. I have chubby cheeks due to improper swallowing.

Got em straight and slightly thinner.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Mateusz74, Vitruvian and 1 other person
just grow a bit more and you'll be fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Vitruvian
youre 15 and u already look good. keep this maintainence and youll continue to look good! ps - wear suncreen everyday when u need to go out

Lose weight, drink water, zygomatic fillers optional, grow hair. Currently u are high tier normie

9% body fat. I don't eat any sugar nor junk food, it makes me sick. I have chubby cheeks due to improper swallowing.
big cope you are not 9% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 147 and Vitruvian
Lose weight, drink water, zygomatic fillers optional, grow hair. Currently u are high tier normie
id say hes chadlite if he grew his sides longer. dont fall for the normies who tell you to cut sides to 3mm

you've got potential

Nothing exceptional, you'll always have to work hard to get laid. I'm not saying you're ugly, but you're just a normie in a sea of other normies, part of the 90% of men who are incels.

Yeah you are right, I actually measured wrong. 15%

Was too good to be true :(
15% lol

Im at 23% now also 15 but looks better than you facially

Imagine me at 12% 😍

Average to above robustness, but no major failos, and some halos. Above average maybe

how did nobody point out his decent harmony?

He just has to grow and he'll be above average as he's looking very soft

looks more 18-20 lmao

all you need to do is grow, so you should be injecting if possible. if you stay the same height it'll be pretty bad
from your families heights, you are unlikely to hit 6ft in all honesty

doesnt mean anything.I was finished at 13
And I grew 2 inches at near 16. I was 5'2 at 13 so I have unless you were an ogre I suggest you shut up with the broscoence manlet.

And I grew 2 inches at near 16. I was 5'2 at 13 so I have unless you were an ogre I suggest you shut up with the broscoence manlet.
JFL, 5’2 at 13? How tall are you right now?

Wait you are 5 ft 4? I'm sorry man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm 5'10 jfl

5'10
14 I was 5'4
15 I was 5'7
Turned 16 and now I'm 5'10 :feelsgood:
I thought so because you said you grew 2 inches at 16 like that's the only growth you made.But 5 ft 10 is doable I guess.at least in murica

I thought so because you said you grew 2 inches at 16 like that's the only growth you made.But 5 ft 10 is doable I guess.at least in murica
Hopefully I can reach 6 foot. I'm only supposed to grow 1 more inch but I need to get to 6'0

Hopefully I can reach 6 foot. I'm only supposed to grow 1 more inch but I need to get to 6'0
Well ya know what to do to increase your chances right ?

you have good facial symmetry, 5.5. there arent any standout features, but your eye color, although it isnt the best, will halo you. and your white so thats another halo if you choose to go for ethnic chicks.

but 5'8" is below average in terms of height. youre 15 so you still have time time to grow, but you surpassed your dad so idk.

ogre for me tho, im approaching 17 and 5'10". sucks ballsacks tbh