5'8" manlet, how fucked am I?

SmallSkulledManlet

SmallSkulledManlet

Iron
Hey everyone, in May I badly injured my hamstring and lower back while trying to deadlift 495 lbs ( 5 plates ) and wound up getting an MRI and found out and was diagnosed with advanced spinal compression of my lumbar part of my spine.

For the past few years I thought I was 5'7.5" but now that I have stopped back squatting and deadlifting with a barbell and started doing spinal decompression exercises, sleeping on my back, using glucosamine for a bit I hit 5'8.5" morning height right out of bed and throughout the day and night am at the 5'7.75" to 5'8.25" range depending on how much I have been on my feet and if I exercised or not and how active I am and what time of day it is.

I have already been heightmaxing using Air Max 720's and just today bought an extra quarter of an inch insole, so I am going to usually be around 5'10"ish shoe height.

I am ripped, have a big cock and have had sex with 23 women with most being 6's or 7's with a couple 4's in the mix and 2 fat chicks. However so far I have never had a girlfriend and eventually always seem to get rejected anyway.

When I use tinder I have over 1,300 matches and on bumble have a lot of matches. Pretty much the only times I get laid usually the women messages me first and makes it easy, if I ever have to "work for it" it never really works.

Because of my injury and the quarantine and not being able to do my hobbies of MMA etc, I have started to become depressed and fell back into lookism and LMS and all of this stuff after leaving it for a while.

Here are some pictures of my face and physique and a gif of one. Can I get honest looks ratings and advice?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1543318839_1.gif
    Snapchat-1543318839_1.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 282
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 21700, MissLexotan6MG and 20 others
Too long didnt read, but bro it's over i'm so sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MegaMogger99, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 11758 and 14 others
Hey everyone, in May I badly injured my hamstring and lower back while trying to deadlift 495 lbs ( 5 plates ) and wound up getting an MRI and found out and was diagnosed with advanced spinal compression of my lumbar part of my spine.

For the past few years I thought I was 5'7.5" but now that I have stopped back squatting and deadlifting with a barbell and started doing spinal decompression exercises, sleeping on my back, using glucosamine for a bit I hit 5'8.5" morning height right out of bed and throughout the day and night am at the 5'7.75" to 5'8.25" range depending on how much I have been on my feet and if I exercised or not and how active I am and what time of day it is.

I have already been heightmaxing using Air Max 720's and just today bought an extra quarter of an inch insole, so I am going to usually be around 5'10"ish shoe height.

I am ripped, have a big cock and have had sex with 23 women with most being 6's or 7's with a couple 4's in the mix and 2 fat chicks. However so far I have never had a girlfriend and eventually always seem to get rejected anyway.

When I use tinder I have over 1,300 matches and on bumble have a lot of matches. Pretty much the only times I get laid usually the women messages me first and makes it easy, if I ever have to "work for it" it never really works.

Because of my injury and the quarantine and not being able to do my hobbies of MMA etc, I have started to become depressed and fell back into lookism and LMS and all of this stuff after leaving it for a while.

Here are some pictures of my face and physique and a gif of one. Can I get honest looks ratings and advice?View attachment 556606View attachment 556607View attachment 556608
5’8 is not a manlet most guys are not going to be 6’0 and taller to actually massively mog you btw fuck off chadlite it’s obvious you just want validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 19469, LampPostPrime and 33 others
Oh and before anyone says anything.

I do not act aspie, when I go to work ( I work at a place that is like 95% masculine 18 to 30 year old males ) I am respected and people say I am "big" ( even though I'm only 5'8" 165 lbs lol ) and I am among the strongest guy at the place I work.

I have a car ( convertible Camaro ), and I have hobbies ( I do MMA and yoga although both are closed due to quarantine ). I'm not looking to be bluepilled here. Like I said I do get laid, but it's almost all off of tinder and online and usually like I said the women chose me based on if they like my looks, have sex with me a couple times and then never talk to me again.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Ahhh i need your body you fucking manlet
Also I remember you from somewhere.
Wtf
Were you on Lookism?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Did not read all I see is a very GL guy

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14166, one job away and 1 other person
5’8 is not a manlet most guys are not going to be 6’0 and taller to actually massively mog you btw fuck off chadlite it’s obvious you just want validation

I never really cared about my height or noticed it until I started to get depressed.

Now I compare my height with almost everyone, and even when height frauding to the 5'10" I feel like about half of men are taller than me and I still see people who are 6'3"+ in shoes pretty consistently usually with atleast one guy around 6'5" in shoes who heightmoggs the hell out of me. Also my buddy and friend at work is 6'6" and probably 6'7" in boots and he is older and not good looking but he quickly got a hot Brazillian wife and when I stand next to him in the reflection the top of my head is barely above his chin level and my eye is just above his shoulder.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 7079 and Mouthbreath
4.5-5 PSL facially, HTN-chadlite. Insane body halo tho, IRL chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, mogstar, slayer69 and 2 others
u remind me of this
Aae2a7b61f2493bee9ecf0e7b05d49da

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
MiniChad tbh
mogs me to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
Are you natty?

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
looking good goodlookingmisc

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
brags.me

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 6191
My frame is somewhat small.

I am barely 5'8", and my wrists are 7 inches, my shoulder width is pretty good but my ankles are tiny and my calves look disproportionately skinny compared to my body and when I am at the gym I look in good shape but if I stand next to a 6'3"+ guy with a decent physique and frame ( not fat and not lanklet ) I start looking small and not as impressive.

My skull is pretty small as I have a size 7 and size 7 1/8 hat.

I can post pictures of myself standing next to pro MMA fighters and next to coworkers ( blocking a lot of the picture out btw ) to give you an idea of my height/frame/skull size in comparison and scale.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 2658
What the fuck?
This guy is asks in the title "how fucked" he is, and then proceed to say he is a God.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, fogdart, Deleted member 14166 and 38 others
shit bait larp retard

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ascension, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
Dude I grew up during my formative years not getting laid and going onto lookism and LMS forums and websites and going down the rabbit hole.

Once I started getting laid it did feel good at first, but now that I am getting older getting laid doesn't really mean much if you don't actually keep getting laid with the chick and don't form actual connections and relationships.

The idea of just becoming a turbo slayer is only good if you can sustain and maintain it and bang a bunch of new hot chicks every weekend or week. If you can't manage that you are much better off getting a women you are attracted to who is attracted to you that you have a connection and a good relationship with and passing on your genes and raising a family.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9919 and 16 others
Fucking retard you know you look good. Anyways, long time no see. I wish you black pilled me on everything years back instead of just acknowleding how ugly i am. Unfortunate that it took me so long to believe.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14166, slayer69 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, LampPostPrime and sytyl
One thing I want to state, you are never really able to leave the red pill and looks behind.

I was gone for years, and the moment I started to get depressed again became a looks obsessed zombie and started browsing this forum again like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5634
What the fuck?
This guy is asks in the title "how fucked" he is, and then proceed to say he is a God.
@Vermilioncore in a nutshell tbh

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 6492
Unless youre not the actual dude, i hope you remember me, its deven

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Dude I grew up during my formative years not getting laid and going onto lookism and LMS forums and websites and going down the rabbit hole.

Once I started getting laid it did feel good at first, but now that I am getting older getting laid doesn't really mean much if you don't actually keep getting laid with the chick and don't form actual connections and relationships.

The idea of just becoming a turbo slayer is only good if you can sustain and maintain it and bang a bunch of new hot chicks every weekend or week. If you can't manage that you are much better off getting a women you are attracted to who is attracted to you that you have a connection and a good relationship with and passing on your genes and raising a family.
Good point. I could of had a lot of casual sex in highschool but didn't do it. inb4 call me a larp. Having sex with a bunch of random girls is just retarded. Rather get married to a chick I really fucking like and have kids. What the fuck is the point if you're in your 30s and 40s still not married and just fucking random girls having no kids? Doesn't seem as accomplishing to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, LampPostPrime, turkproducer and 2 others
One thing I want to state, you are never really able to leave the red pill and looks behind.

I was gone for years, and the moment I started to get depressed again became a looks obsessed zombie and started browsing this forum again like crazy.

That's a nice conversation between you and

you

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Good_Little_Goy
Yes OP you look like a fucking manlet

I know 5'8-5'9 guys who slay and have/had ltrs so I doubt its your height holding you back tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, bankrolls, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
In today's world, it's unironically over for OP. Women want at least 6ft Chads, face- and height-wise. OP is a 5'8 manlet, gymmaxxed sure, but remember, women don't care about things you can change nearly as much as things you're not supposed to be able to change (face, height, dick, skull size/shape). He's a high-tier normie face-wise to me, the roids are killing your hair follicles as we speak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, LampPostPrime, yonmaxxed and 6 others
Yes OP you look like a fucking manlet View attachment 556632

I know 5'8-5'9 guys who slay and have/had ltrs so I doubt its your height holding you back tho.
His arms are too short tbh
i'm 5'9 and my arms are longer
over he can't get LL

• +1
Reactions: Incoming

were u a poster on older psl sites?

u look like a typical masc chad facially and body wise, but that combo w manlet height and overall lack of size might lose a lot of appeal

Alright here is a comparison of my skull/height/frame.

The first one was before I started height maxing, I would have been around 5'7.5" barefoot, and in running shoes probably at 5'8" next to James Thompson (5'10", probably 5'11" in shoes ) and Royce Gracie 6'1" ( 6'2" in shoes ).

Skull
As you can see I am a manlet and have a smallish skull.

Here is me and the guy on my left is 5'6" and the guy on my right behind me is 6'6" but he is slouching down a bit and leaning down a bit to not look as tall.

Skull2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Subhuman with good body

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 502
budget crisick

Yes OP you look like a fucking manlet View attachment 556632

I honestly think my torso looks pretty long, or maybe is in good proportions. It's my legs that are stocky and short along with having a shortish skull and head.

His arms are too short tbh
i'm 5'9 and my arms are longer
over he can't get LL

If I measure my wingspan the way the UFC does ( finger tip to finger tip ) I am at about 69 inches of reach/wingspan. Which is an inch over my height.

Beetlejuice 5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, 5'8manlet, HighIQcel and 6 others
Unless youre not the actual dude, i hope you remember me, its deven

I am going to be honest with you, I don't remember you based on your name specifically. What was your username back in the day... I might remember that.

I am going to be honest with you, I don't remember you based on your name specifically. What was your username back in the day... I might remember that.
You’re mini chadlite but who do you got Costa or Adesanya?

The first one was before I started height maxing, I would have been around 5'7.5" barefoot, and in running shoes probably at 5'8" next to James Thompson (5'10", probably 5'11" in shoes ) and Royce Gracie 6'1" ( 6'2" in shoes ).

View attachment 556650As you can see I am a manlet and have a smallish skull.

Here is me and the guy on my left is 5'6" and the guy on my right behind me is 6'6" but he is slouching down a bit and leaning down a bit to not look as tall.

View attachment 556649

When I said guy on my left is 5'6", I meant in the picture the black guy on the left on the bottom next to me in the picture perspective is 5'6". The guy behind him is about 6'1"ish, the guy on my right is 6'0" but not standing up as tall as possible and leaning, and the guy in the back right is 6'6" but slouching a bit.

• +1
how long did it take you to accumulate 1300 matches on tinder

What can I do to improve and better my looks btw? I am already trying to height max as much as possible. Anything else I can begin to do? I am limited on the hairstyles I can do because of my job as well by the way.

• +1
btw you are either completely autistic/retarded or are dopamine farming

how long did it take you to accumulate 1300 matches on tinder

I have been using tinder for years, but it gets harder to get more matches than that ( I have 1421 right now ) because older accounts delete themselves or you over time.

What can I do to improve and better my looks btw? I am already trying to height max as much as possible. Anything else I can begin to do? I am limited on the hairstyles I can do because of my job as well by the way.
LL is the only thing you should be working towards, will boost your SMV more than any other thing you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2658
rhinoplasty

LL is the only thing you should be working towards, will boost your SMV more than any other thing you can do

Should I try and limb lengthening to 5'10" or 5'11"? At what point will I start to lose athletic ability and mobility?

bruh whatever reason you cannot get a girlfriend has NOTHING to do with your looks if this is the case. get off this forum before you ruin your mental state jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT

bruh whatever reason you cannot get a girlfriend has NOTHING to do with your looks if this is the case. get off this forum before you ruin your mental state jfl
he probably came from reddit tbh
scripted mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, HighIQcel, PYT and 3 others

View attachment 556650As you can see I am a manlet and have a smallish skull.

View attachment 556649
just statusmax and become a ufc fighter

he probably came from reddit tbh
scripted mf

Dude I have been redpilled and on looks related forums since like 2010ish.

I was gone for a while because I was either getting laid, or stopped caring or went through "blue pill" stages or found other things to keep me occupied. But now with more free time and everything closed due to COVID-19 and getting hurt and depressed the red pill forums come back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung