5'8" manlet, how fucked am I?

Should I try and limb lengthening to 5'10" or 5'11"? At what point will I start to lose athletic ability and mobility?
Max 8 cm which is 3.15 inch, which is 5'11 is good. You're essentially 6'0. Your arms are obviously going to look small but if you don't care you're gucci

Need 50k min for this tho. Moneymaxxing is must

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Need 50k min for this tho. Moneymaxxing is must
Max 8 cm which is 3.15 inch, which is 5'11 is good. You're essentially 6'0. Your arms are obviously going to look small but if you don't care you're gucci
Need to moneymaxx for this. Need 50k at least, and 6 month of recovery time to walk normally

I am going to be honest with you, I don't remember you based on your name specifically. What was your username back in the day... I might remember that.
Deven lifsbrah from facebook, the community days.

I am going to be honest with you, I don't remember you based on your name specifically. What was your username back in the day... I might remember that.
You were the first person to call me ugly as shit which is why i remember you so well

You were the first person to call me ugly as shit which is why i remember you so well

Sadly I don't remember man. What did your face look like? Also have you looksmaxed in the time being?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 7313
Sadly I don't remember man. What did your face look like? Also have you looksmaxed in the time being?
Almost, i had a lil fillers dont and i need a rhino which im getting in a few weeks. My pfp is nose shopped. Heres an old photo vs me currently. Ignore squint fraud 😂😂
Screenshot 2020 07 31 01 40 31
Screenshot 2020 07 31 01 48 59
Screenshot 2020 07 31 01 43 25
Screenshot 2020 07 31 01 39 17
Screenshot 2020 07 31 01 37 26

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-31-01-40-11.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-31-01-40-11.png
    383.6 KB · Views: 80
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 502 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Nah still ugly.

I feel like facial aesthetics don't matter as much in the niche you can run. But maybe I am wrong and they will still look for face no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Nah still ugly.

Also what's your height and frame stats? I feel like if your 6'0"+ feet with your physique and frame you can get away with subpar facial aesthetics.

I'm a manlet so I need facial aesthetics more.

I feel like facial aesthetics don't matter as much in the niche you can run. But maybe I am wrong and they will still look for face no matter what.
Theres a niche but its pretty small. Im not a truecel but its not super easy for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Also what's your height and frame stats? I feel like if your 6'0"+ feet with your physique and frame you can get away with subpar facial aesthetics.

I'm a manlet so I need facial aesthetics more.
Only 5'11

Only 5'11

5'11" can heightmax and fraud to passing as 6'0" and being 6'1" in shoes easy.

The best I can heightfraud to without being uncomfortable is 5'10" or 5'11" with big ass footwear.

Theres a niche but its pretty small. Im not a truecel but its not super easy for me

Are you being an aspie on internet forums? Do you only try and get laid on online dating or online?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackgymmax
5'11" can heightmax and fraud to passing as 6'0" and being 6'1" in shoes easy.

The best I can heightfraud to without being uncomfortable is 5'10" or 5'11" with big ass footwear.

Are you being an aspie on internet forums? Do you only try and get laid on online dating or online?
Ive never tried irl. Ive done tinder and usually go on some cheap date and get some. I still consider myself ugly since im not one of those guys getting 20 matches a day from tinder. I dont think im ugly ugly. Im a black normie with a good body but being black is a negative so im trying to stay afloat before i actually become incel in the next few years because ive been noticing that OLD has been getting harder even as i look better lmao

• +1
Ive never tried irl. Ive done tinder and usually go on some cheap date and get some. I still consider myself ugly since im not one of those guys getting 20 matches a day from tinder. I dont think im ugly ugly. Im a black normie with a good body but being black is a negative so im trying to stay afloat before i actually become incel in the next few years because ive been noticing that OLD has been getting harder even as i look better lmao

Yeah as I have been getting older I feel like I look better but that I am getting worse results on tinder and lower quality. Maybe it's because chicks who are 18 to 21 are filtering dudes over 25 years old out.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackgymmax

Whats your slay count by the way?

Yeah as I have been getting older I feel like I look better but that I am getting worse results on tinder and lower quality. Maybe it's because chicks who are 18 to 21 are filtering dudes over 25 years old out.
That could be possible but im thinking its just female hypergamy at work.
Also slay count is at 7, i have a fwb

• +1
looks good tbh. with 6-7 are you talking about psl. cuz you can get 8+ normie scale

Forget all this shit including LL bro. U will never be happy and ur legs will look awful. Keep frauding as you do and try to improve face which is not bad.

5'8 manlet is a meme

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, HighIQcel, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
5'8 manlet is a meme

Meme until I walk out the house.

I live in a place that is like 80% 18 to 30 year old physically fit males with the majority being White so seeing people who are 6'2" or 6'3" in shoes isn't that uncommon and I usually see someone who is about 6'4" or 6'5" every day I leave the house. My buddy at work is 6'6" and one guy where I work is 6'7" but he is aspie and goofy as fuck and not good looking and not successful and is the tallest person I have seen in a long time.

Heightfrauding to 5'10" in shoes and I still feel like half of men are still taller and probably about 20% of males here are over 6'1" in shoes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Lux
Meme until I walk out the house.

I live in a place that is like 80% 18 to 30 year old physically fit males with the majority being White so seeing people who are 6'2" or 6'3" in shoes isn't that uncommon and I usually see someone who is about 6'4" or 6'5" every day I leave the house. My buddy at work is 6'6" and one guy where I work is 6'7" but he is aspie and goofy as fuck and not good looking and not successful and is the tallest person I have seen in a long time.

Heightfrauding to 5'10" in shoes and I still feel like half of men are still taller and probably about 20% of males here are over 6'1" in shoes.
And? If u face mog them, ur height will not be important. Its not ur height holding u back op, its ur face.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
And? If u face mog them, ur height will not be important. Its not ur height holding u back op, its ur face.

My face looks good when I have a beard.

Unfortunately my job requires that I shave.

Shaving makes me lose a point because of acne, acne scarring and cuts, and because facial hair fits my face and shapes it better.

My face looks good when I have a beard.

Unfortunately my job requires that I shave.

Shaving makes me lose a point because of acne, acne scarring and cuts, and because facial hair fits my face and shapes it better.
Im not telling u dont look good. But at 5'10 u mog like 99% of women in height. So its basically ur face and body/frame that matters more.

• Ugh..
Im not telling u dont look good. But at 5'10 u mog like 99% of women in height. So its basically ur face and body/frame that matters more.

Lol some of the women here are 6'0" in shoes. It's not super common but the other day in the supermarket I walked down a aisle with my 6'3" buddy and two black women who were 5'11" were there, and a 6'2" lanklet walked by and I was the shortest person in the aisle even while heightfrauding.

But I do agree my height isn't that terrible. I think that my face looks good today and in that picture, but on the average day when I am forced to shave for work I lose a point as well. My physique is great though in real life and every women I have been with has complimented me on it and at work I am seen as being in great shape and strong and everyone calls me "big" even though I am 5'8" 165 lbs and a lot of the people calling me big are 5'10"+ 180 lbs+ themselves. An athletic 6'2" 190 lbs guy asked me for lifting advice and tips for his legs at the gym yesterday, even though when I stand next to him in the mirror I feel like I look smallish ( even though I am lean ) but this could also be that I am being "strength halo'ed" to dudes, where as women don't care about your lifts. Only one women has ever approached me in the gym because I was lifting heavy weight when I was pulling 455 lbs on deadlift for reps and she was an older in shape women.

• +1

Also look at the pictures I posted earlier in the thread of me standing next to pro MMA fighters and my co-workers.

Also look at the pictures I posted earlier in the thread of me standing next to pro MMA fighters and my co-workers.
U r on roids right? I feel this myself, when you focus on a thing it really affects ur mental health. Im slightly smaller than you, im 171cm which is almost 5'8 barefoot but my country is manlet so.. i still get heightmogged by guys but i heightmog much guys when i have my lifts and normal shoes.

• Ugh..
U r on roids right? I feel this myself, when you focus on a thing it really affects ur mental health. Im slightly smaller than you, im 171cm which is almost 5'8 barefoot but my country is manlet so.. i still get heightmogged by guys but i heightmog much guys when i have my lifts and normal shoes.

No I am not.

In today's world, it's unironically over for OP. Women want at least 6ft Chads, face- and height-wise. OP is a 5'8 manlet, gymmaxxed sure, but remember, women don't care about things you can change nearly as much as things you're not supposed to be able to change (face, height, dick, skull size/shape). He's a high-tier normie face-wise to me, the roids are killing your hair follicles as we speak.

OP has had sex with 20+ women - how many girls have you had sex with.

Great face easily compensates for height esp if he is 5'8 which is not bad at all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
are you on roids?

ah another 5'8 chad.
this is motivation to workout ngl

• +1
Mma,gym,camaro
You fit all the manlet sterotypes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, HighIQcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
just inject bmp ngl tbh jfl and become 7ft gigamogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
My frame is somewhat small.

I am barely 5'8", and my wrists are 7 inches, my shoulder width is pretty good but my ankles are tiny and my calves look disproportionately skinny compared to my body and when I am at the gym I look in good shape but if I stand next to a 6'3"+ guy with a decent physique and frame ( not fat and not lanklet ) I start looking small and not as impressive.

My skull is pretty small as I have a size 7 and size 7 1/8 hat.

I can post pictures of myself standing next to pro MMA fighters and next to coworkers ( blocking a lot of the picture out btw ) to give you an idea of my height/frame/skull size in comparison and scale.
Hey everyone, in May I badly injured my hamstring and lower back while trying to deadlift 495 lbs ( 5 plates ) and wound up getting an MRI and found out and was diagnosed with advanced spinal compression of my lumbar part of my spine.

For the past few years I thought I was 5'7.5" but now that I have stopped back squatting and deadlifting with a barbell and started doing spinal decompression exercises, sleeping on my back, using glucosamine for a bit I hit 5'8.5" morning height right out of bed and throughout the day and night am at the 5'7.75" to 5'8.25" range depending on how much I have been on my feet and if I exercised or not and how active I am and what time of day it is.

I have already been heightmaxing using Air Max 720's and just today bought an extra quarter of an inch insole, so I am going to usually be around 5'10"ish shoe height.

I am ripped, have a big cock and have had sex with 23 women with most being 6's or 7's with a couple 4's in the mix and 2 fat chicks. However so far I have never had a girlfriend and eventually always seem to get rejected anyway.

When I use tinder I have over 1,300 matches and on bumble have a lot of matches. Pretty much the only times I get laid usually the women messages me first and makes it easy, if I ever have to "work for it" it never really works.

Because of my injury and the quarantine and not being able to do my hobbies of MMA etc, I have started to become depressed and fell back into lookism and LMS and all of this stuff after leaving it for a while.

Here are some pictures of my face and physique and a gif of one. Can I get honest looks ratings and advice?View attachment 556606View attachment 556607View attachment 556608
Proves that one can be Upper Chadlite to Lower Tier Chad at 5'8.
5.5-6PSL with considering your gymcelled body.
Decent eyes however shit eye color, get contacts for lighter eyes
Good eyebrow density and width(almost to your cheekbones)but look feminine af due to them being arched and thin
Chin to Philtrum Ratio looks moggy and good jawline and jaw width, decent gonial angle but average ramus
Nose looks proportionate and good for masculinty
coloring is good too, not pale but somewhat tanned.
Good hair color
Wtf 404 Lat muscles, train them harder
Good neck thickness and width and upper body looks decent and don't train butt and legs with weights. That's a fucking meme, only train them while doing HIIT
Plus gtfo this forum if you think 7inch wrists are short.
Try 6.2 like me then you'll see the difference coping fuck.
You are good to go in life.

• JFL
Lift max ASAP

Eitheir larping or autistic

OP has had sex with 20+ women - how many girls have you had sex with.

Great face easily compensates for height esp if he is 5'8 which is not bad at all

I am 27 years old.

A slay count of 23 isn't that big a deal because I have had time periods of fucking 3 different chicks within a week or two week time period, and of not getting pussy for 6 months time periods. Also I didn't get laid at all during my formative and most important years and was sucked into LMS and red pilled forums losing my mind.

Especially since most of my slays in my slay count were ONS/hook ups off tinder. The total number of times I have had sex in my life is probably under 100 and any normie in a relationship would have had way more sex even if it was with less women.

At this point I figure that you have two possible ways to go, the slayer route which is reserved for extremely high LMS guys who can easily get new attractive women every week, or the relationship route with a women your attracted to and like and where you create a family and spread on your genes. Being a quasi slayer and fucking a random chick off tinder once or twice a month and then going dry dick the rest of the time isn't really fun or impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and bankrolls
are you on roids?

No. I have been lifting on/off for over 10 years now. I had like a 2 year period of being lazy and hardly ever lifting or training though.

I already had a good physique by the time I was like 17 years old. When I started posting on the misc as a teenager at like 16 or 17 I was like 5'5"/5'6" 145 lbs and I had a year later puberty and growth spurt than most other people ( when I was a high school sophomore I was still scrawny as fuck ) and by senior year I could put up 225 lbs on bench. I grew to 5'7.5" and heaviest I ever got was 172 lbs in my mid 20's and strongest I got was 325 lbs max bench and I tried a 495 lbs deadlift and got the bar up towards my knee and then strained my hamstring and threw out my back and then after I got injured and had an MRI for my lower back I found out my spine was compressed and have been countering that and found out that I am slightly over 5'8" in reality when I decompress my spine and stand up as tall as possible. I'm at around 165 lbs right now, maintaining 170 lbs for me is actually hard because my body is naturally lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
  • +1
Wear tall boots or fila disruptors with 5 cm insoles inside that you can buy on Amazon and you can get to 6 feet or close and fuck off this site

Wear tall boots or fila disruptors with 5 cm insoles inside that you can buy on Amazon and you can get to 6 feet or close and fuck off this site

At work I already wear boots that give me 2 inches ( that they gave us ) and throw in an extra inch lift and I am 5'11" to 5'11.5" in those boots depending on time of day. But everyone else at work is wearing boots as well.

In the day time when normally walking around I wear Nike Air Max 720's that give 1.6 inches and threw in a 1/4 inch insole into them as well. I am a bit over or around the 5'10" mark in them, still get heightmogged though. Last chick who rejected me was like 4'11" and the top of her head was up to my neck and her eyes were around my shoulder or chest height lol, and she rejected me after chilling with me at the pool where I looked jacked as fuck lol. Either she didn't like my face, or being 5'10" in shoes isn't enough for a 4'11" chick these days and hypergamy is going into overdrive.

Also just to warn people, when you get redpilled even if you looksmax you never truly leave.

When I got started being redpilled I didn't care about height at all and had terrible acne and thought only getting jacked mattered from my time on bodybuilding forums lol, then I went into PE.

Compared to where I started I feel like I already did a lot to looksmax, I have some obvious flaws and acne scarring that is more noticeable in the mirror and in person on the side of my face ( that my beard covers up but it sucks when I shave ) but the reality is that the lessons and redpills you take on here never fully escape you. You can try and looksmax and bang a couple chicks but when you get depressed and bored you will find your way back on these sites and back in this mindset eventually.

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar and pizza
Bro you literally slayed multiple girls jfl

It's meaningless outside of fun for a night and a couple days worth of ego and validation.

Most chicks I fuck, message me first we talk on snap and trade nudes, I go to their place or they come to mine we fuck a couple times and I sleep over and then I never see them ever again. It's fun the first few times, it's no longer fun after it has happened like 20 times and you are still back to where you started and your hoping you didn't catch anything from her, because she has probably done this before with other Chad's and slayers.