5'8" manlet, how fucked am I?

Oh also another thing but at my ego's worst and after my most brutal rejection I fucked 2 fat chicks the next week and it was a lot easier, but I had no enjoyment in it and busted within a couple minutes both times and left.

It was a total waste of time and unenjoyable experience. But both of those 2 added to my slay count, which sounds good to incels on here but in reality I would have been better off doing literally anything else.

Not being a top level slayer or not having a good relationship and family with an attractive girl = death, everything else is a cope. Trying to LMS max to bang 6's off tinder once a month isn't really that good or enjoyable to be honest.

JFL at OP writing essays every post.

PEAK AUTISM :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 2634
JFL at OP writing essays every post.

PEAK AUTISM :lul:

I'm not aspie bro, I am able to maintain a job and career and be reasonably successful at it and my co-workers and buddies show me respect and view me as a cool and normal guy and I am able to approach and talk to and engage with people.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
OP has had sex with 20+ women - how many girls have you had sex with.

Great face easily compensates for height esp if he is 5'8 which is not bad at all
In the last 7 years around 30. So around 30/7=4/year for the last 7 years

His face isn't great in the eyes of a woman. It's def not ogre or ugly, it's quite good, but in the eyes of a woman, who considers Caville the average guy, it's nothing to write home about.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, mogstar, JeremyMeeks and 1 other person
insane body and decent face. unfortunate height but not too bad. irl 7/10

His face isn't great in the eyes of a woman. It's def not ogre or ugly, it's quite good, but in the eyes of a woman, who considers Caville the average guy, it's nothing to write home about.
what kind of woman would consider cavill average? maybe a fucking blind one but thats even a stretch

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
At work I already wear boots that give me 2 inches ( that they gave us ) and throw in an extra inch lift and I am 5'11" to 5'11.5" in those boots depending on time of day. But everyone else at work is wearing boots as well.

In the day time when normally walking around I wear Nike Air Max 720's that give 1.6 inches and threw in a 1/4 inch insole into them as well. I am a bit over or around the 5'10" mark in them, still get heightmogged though. Last chick who rejected me was like 4'11" and the top of her head was up to my neck and her eyes were around my shoulder or chest height lol, and she rejected me after chilling with me at the pool where I looked jacked as fuck lol. Either she didn't like my face, or being 5'10" in shoes isn't enough for a 4'11" chick these days and hypergamy is going into overdrive.
Maybe she seen your real height at the pool

what kind of woman would consider cavill average? maybe a fucking blind one but thats even a stretch
No, I'm trying to say that bitches are extremely hypergamous now so much so that they consider Caville the average guy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I can diagnose autism just by a few posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
There is a surgery to stretch the femur, you can add 2 to 3 inches.
And why do you think you didn't get a girlfriend?

i’ve seen you post yourself on lookism didn’t you, i saw a thread from you saying that you even slayed some 5’11 girl off tinder?

also didn’t u claim 5’7 on lookism

you look good

i see guys who are much less good looking than you with girls all the time

You are a short chad.

Hey everyone, in May I badly injured my hamstring and lower back while trying to deadlift 495 lbs ( 5 plates ) and wound up getting an MRI and found out and was diagnosed with advanced spinal compression of my lumbar part of my spine.

For the past few years I thought I was 5'7.5" but now that I have stopped back squatting and deadlifting with a barbell and started doing spinal decompression exercises, sleeping on my back, using glucosamine for a bit I hit 5'8.5" morning height right out of bed and throughout the day and night am at the 5'7.75" to 5'8.25" range depending on how much I have been on my feet and if I exercised or not and how active I am and what time of day it is.

I have already been heightmaxing using Air Max 720's and just today bought an extra quarter of an inch insole, so I am going to usually be around 5'10"ish shoe height.

I am ripped, have a big cock and have had sex with 23 women with most being 6's or 7's with a couple 4's in the mix and 2 fat chicks. However so far I have never had a girlfriend and eventually always seem to get rejected anyway.

When I use tinder I have over 1,300 matches and on bumble have a lot of matches. Pretty much the only times I get laid usually the women messages me first and makes it easy, if I ever have to "work for it" it never really works.

Because of my injury and the quarantine and not being able to do my hobbies of MMA etc, I have started to become depressed and fell back into lookism and LMS and all of this stuff after leaving it for a while.

Here are some pictures of my face and physique and a gif of one. Can I get honest looks ratings and advice?View attachment 556606View attachment 556607View attachment 556608
What size hat do you wear small or medium

No women here considers Cavil average, what the fuck are you smoking.

No women here considers Cavil average, what the fuck are you smoking.

Women in this world are so hypergamous they consider Cavill your average guy

Women in this world are so hypergamous they consider Cavill your average guy
Maybe in that shitehole called USA. But not here in the Netherlands, you're fucking mental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
5'9. But i pray i grow a bit more since im 16.
Still taller than 9/10 foids i came across so far ded srs
nice bro do you suffer from late puberty like i did? mega lifefuel in that case. i grew from 177 cm (17yo) to 184 cm (18.5 yo)

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 6873
nice bro do you suffer from late puberty like i did? mega lifefuel in that case. i grew from 177 cm (17yo) to 184 cm (18.5 yo)
Not really.
My first growth spurt was at 13 and a half, so pretty normal.
But i've always been a tiny bit below avg height.
But my height is strange man.

My mom is 5'8
Dad 6'0
Both brothers 5'10-5'11

so manlet genes ruin in our family. but after some ratings n shit im fairly confident my face carries me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853
Not really.

My mom is 5'8
Dad 6'0
Both brothers 5'10-5'11

so manlet genes ruin in our family. but after some ratings n shit im fairly confident my face carries me :lul:
epic tbh. the order is still face>height unless one is a mega dwarf it shouldnt be a deal breaker . my dad is 6 foot 3.5 (192 cm) but my mother is 5 foot 3 (160 cm) so ill never become a giga height mogger :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
epic tbh. the order is still face>height unless one is a mega dwarf it shouldnt be a deal breaker . my dad is 6 foot 3.5 (192 cm) but my mother is 5 foot 3 (160 cm) so ill never become a giga height mogger :feelsrope:
Tbh even here in NL 5'8-5'10 is still good enough for women, but men will still shittalk you. my only cope is that most of my favourite artists/musicians are 5'8-5'10 range aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and Deleted member 6873
I am ripped, have a big cock and have had sex with 23 women
[/QUOTE]

go get validation from instagram or some shit, this is not the place for chadlites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and ezio6
Hey everyone, in May I badly injured my hamstring and lower back while trying to deadlift 495 lbs ( 5 plates ) and wound up getting an MRI and found out and was diagnosed with advanced spinal compression of my lumbar part of my spine.

For the past few years I thought I was 5'7.5" but now that I have stopped back squatting and deadlifting with a barbell and started doing spinal decompression exercises, sleeping on my back, using glucosamine for a bit I hit 5'8.5" morning height right out of bed and throughout the day and night am at the 5'7.75" to 5'8.25" range depending on how much I have been on my feet and if I exercised or not and how active I am and what time of day it is.

I have already been heightmaxing using Air Max 720's and just today bought an extra quarter of an inch insole, so I am going to usually be around 5'10"ish shoe height.

I am ripped, have a big cock and have had sex with 23 women with most being 6's or 7's with a couple 4's in the mix and 2 fat chicks. However so far I have never had a girlfriend and eventually always seem to get rejected anyway.

When I use tinder I have over 1,300 matches and on bumble have a lot of matches. Pretty much the only times I get laid usually the women messages me first and makes it easy, if I ever have to "work for it" it never really works.

Because of my injury and the quarantine and not being able to do my hobbies of MMA etc, I have started to become depressed and fell back into lookism and LMS and all of this stuff after leaving it for a while.

Here are some pictures of my face and physique and a gif of one. Can I get honest looks ratings and advice?View attachment 556606View attachment 556607View attachment 556608
Troll thread

• Love it
Reactions: ezio6

chad gtfo this is incel forum

What this is, is some Reddit user tee-heeing going “but I thought height matters??!! I thought the blackpill says if you’re short it’s death!”

and really, its low quality bait. No one cares, you’re not disproving the blackpill. In the end good looks matter, and there are exceptions if you’re a male model and 5’8, or an ogre that 6’6 with a deformed jaw.

It’s not funny, or smart, you don’t prove anything.

i’ve seen you post yourself on lookism didn’t you, i saw a thread from you saying that you even slayed some 5’11 girl off tinder?

also didn’t u claim 5’7 on lookism

She said she was 6'0" I don't remember her height enough to truly know but she was about 5'11" or 6'0"ish obviously I didn't stand her under a stadiometre lol.

Also yeah, I was 5'7.5"ish barefoot mid day before I started doing spinal decompression exercises and trying to fix my posture. Glucosamine and stretching and avoiding back squats and deadlifts if you have a fucked up back will help.

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
What size hat do you wear small or medium

I wear a size 7 or 7 1/8ths in my fitted hats depending on how much hair I have on my head. If I am buzzed I wear a 7.

Troll thread

chad gtfo this is incel forum

What this is, is some Reddit user tee-heeing going “but I thought height matters??!! I thought the blackpill says if you’re short it’s death!”

and really, its low quality bait. No one cares, you’re not disproving the blackpill. In the end good looks matter, and there are exceptions if you’re a male model and 5’8, or an ogre that 6’6 with a deformed jaw.

It’s not funny, or smart, you don’t prove anything.

I'm not a slayer, I get rejected a lot and mostly only get ONS when women message me on tinder and I have no real choice in that because it is mostly luck that a women sees your profile and likes you to want to fuck you and messages you. Usually it happens when boosting on Friday or Saturday night.

I'm not a slayer, I get rejected a lot and mostly only get ONS when women message me on tinder and I have no real choice in that because it is mostly luck that a women sees your profile and likes you to want to fuck you and messages you. Usually it happens when boosting on Friday or Saturday night.
Why don't you try and meet women in other places instead of being autistic and only trying tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: ezio6

you look like the punisher. mid-tier normie.

you look like the punisher. mid-tier normie.

Funny because a co worker said I looked like Jon Benthal and then he asked a girl co worker of mine and she said that I look like a smaller version of him.

Funny because a co worker said I looked like Jon Benthal and then he asked a girl co worker of mine and she said that I look like a smaller version of him.
yea thats the dude. lol you could prolly pull stacylites that like the show bc of similarity

Someone give me the translation of this video ive seen it on every goddamn thread and I have to know what he is saying
Avoid talking to the nigger
The nigger Wie lie to you
The nigger will make excuses
He will use words he doesn't understand

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SkinjobCatastrophe
Not really.

My mom is 5'8
Dad 6'0
Both brothers 5'10-5'11

Did you feel anything during growth spurt?

Asking because idk if i had a growth spurt or not

Just got laid, a chick who looked pretty hot on tinder but turned out to be chubby.

I don't feel any better about my life situation because I am like 90% sure I will not see her again. Also recently due to my depression and pain I have been developing issues with cumming way too fast. When we were 69'ing after a couple minutes of her blowing me I shot my load.

I also height frauded and claimed 5'9" for the first time, she didn't say anything about it or notice and she was 5'3" and in my Air Max 720's with a quarter inch insole thrown into them I felt I had about 6 inches on her as the top of her head was around my nose.

I also asked her some LMS related stuff.

She literally told me that she did not care about body ( so long as the guy is not obese and over 300 lbs but not scrawny and under 150 lbs ).

She said she literally only cares about face and that a good body doesn't do anything unless she likes the guy's face.

She told me about how she met a "short" guy off tinder who was photogenic but was 5'4" and around the same height as her and how she didn't like him. I then told her I wasn't tall but she said yeah but your at least normal and not short short.

Funny how she said she doesn't care about body but my tinder has my physique on it in a lot of pictures and I sent a snap of my body and she sent me nudes in response.

For the incels on here, getting laid won't fix your problem on it's own. I went right back to feeling depressed and shitty again after I was done because I realized that this was meaningless sex. The real issue is not living the life and lifestyle that you want, having a job you don't like, not having the actual women you want in a good relationship and having a family with her, not having the ability to do the things that you want in life. Unless your a turbo slayer who can get attractive new women every weekend or whenever he wants for sex or unless your in a good legit relationship with a women who you are attracted to and who is attracted to you, you are living in a shell as a human and not going to be able to escape the lookism mindset.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, EverythingMattersCel, sytyl and 4 others
Chadlet bragger OUT KYS

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4430
Ur face is meh ethnic and ur arms are short like a trex and ur a manlet but u have abs

ur Misclegend jfl

LL
You don't need anything else

@TITUS he fucks your oneitis

This is why i say 5'8" is enough even in Germany.
After 5'7" or 5'8" it's all about face, frame, and all the other shit. If you say something else, you live at another planet.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 6873
This is why i say 5'8" is enough even in Germany.
After 5'7" or 5'8" it's all about face, frame, and all the other shit. If you say something else, you live at another planet.

Height matters.

Face matters.

Physique matters.

Cock matters.

Even personality matters ( provided she is sexually attracted to you ).

Everything literally matters and you can be rejected for anything. Women have a massive number of options today and hypergamy is out of control.

I want people to realize height is relative from your own perspective, ever since I began to heightfraud with shoes I don't see myself as taller but see other people as a little bit shorter. I still get height mogged a lot when I leave the house but now when I see another guy who was around my height he looks a bit shorter. To a women who is 5'3" or 5'4" in normal footwear she might see an average height 5'9" guy as a good amount taller than her because in her eye sight and view he is 5 inches taller or so, but remember that she will still wear heels on a night out at the club and that she will also compare you to other men standing around each other. The way I view is it that if two guys have equal builds/physiques/faces but one guy is a couple inches taller he will stand out more and look better.

At the gym I go to I have a good physique, and when I stand by myself or around other people around average height or builds I look good, but it's not that rare at my gym for people to be 6'2" with good physiques and big frames themselves and when I stand next to them I wind up not looking as good even though I'm ripped with a good physique. The only way I can try and equalize or balance this out is to have better facial aesthetics. But some of these guys also have good facial aesthetics as well. The only thing realistically I can hope is that they have a small **** so I atleast got something I beat them out in, on the looks department.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and EverythingMattersCel
She said she was 6'0" I don't remember her height enough to truly know but she was about 5'11" or 6'0"ish obviously I didn't stand her under a stadiometre lol.

Also yeah, I was 5'7.5"ish barefoot mid day before I started doing spinal decompression exercises and trying to fix my posture. Glucosamine and stretching and avoiding back squats and deadlifts if you have a fucked up back will help.
so you gained half an inch?

Also another thing I get laid on online dating.

In online dating, women don't see your height or you getting heightmogged unless your pictures show that. When women ask online I tell them I'm 5'8" usually and they don't seem to care.

The issue is that in the club or bar you can get heightmogged or blend into the crowd both of which might fuck you up.

People who say "tinder is not real life" or that tinder is harder than real life, I think are not telling the truth. I find tinder easier, and get more attention on it.

Having extra height will probably def help in a club or bar environment.

so you gained half an inch?

I sit around the 5'7.75" to 5'8.25" range mid day/evening depending on how compressed my spine is and what my activity level was during the day. I hit 5'8.5" directly out of bed in the morning. As a matter of fact yesterday morning I was actually 5'8" and 10/16ths but like I said a lot of that morning height is lost within standing up and walking around 30 minutes out of bed and I will hit 5'8.25" and maintain that for hours and if I go exercise or it's late at night will drop towards 5'7" and 14/16ths. If I take a 20 minute nap or lay down for 10 minutes on my back or lay on my back and prop my feet up on a chair I get back to 5'8.25".

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer