KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Second guy was 6'8. Height is cope.

I found leaked pic of u

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Second guy was 6'8. Height is cope.

height is not cope JFL. Yes a short man can knock out a large opponent, there is even methods that give the shorter guy the advantage. But for fucking, girls look to the mogger.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Nibba
height is not cope JFL. Yes a short man can knock out a large opponent, there is even methods that give the shorter guy the advantage. But for fucking, girls look to the mogger.
No dude girls like 5'4 guys stop coping. I should just rope being 6'4 :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and The Dude Abides
No dude girls like 5'4 guys stop coping. I should just rope being 6'4 :feelsrope:
over for you, now just let alpha destiny slide in your girl.

over for you, now just let alpha destiny slide in your girl.
My girl is almost 6' and probably more intimidating than AD. Half this forum gets height and frame mogged by my high e Stacy gf

:lul:JFL , 5'4 is testing the limits of anti-height theory. Below 5'7 is where it gets touchy.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
My girl is almost 6' and probably more intimidating than AD. Half this forum gets height and frame mogged by my high e Stacy gf
damn she must have legs for days. I dont get these posters who like midget bitches.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
When are you going to deal with the nettle pill? I sent you studies. Nettle mogs Fin. @Nibba, deal with it.

Last edited:
It's over for tallcels

Yeah but only because 6'8 is freak level, now imagine if he was 6'2, game over

The giant slayer. He is an absolute exception

David slaying giants

Absolute cope.
In real life, someone who weighs 30KG more than you and is one head taller would just raise you to the air and smash your skull to the concrete. Raw Strenght is absolute when there are no rules, at least if you know what you are doing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RedPilledStemcel and kobecel

srs where is this pic from

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Height's attraction is entirely cultural btw
I can agree to an extent, but thats why i said the mogger. Like bigger overall DOM presence. I know a shorter guy can be more robust than a twink but height would help to be bigger overall which is whats attractive when girls compare two men, not some arbitrary number.

DOesn't matter for smv.