Kragar

Iron

Jfl at Chad maxxed me, maybe after low bf and surgery maxxing

• +1
Reactions: MarianIncel
Messages1

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1106
Good height and for 25% bf your face looks pretty lean.

u look like a Neanderthal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, FailedNormie, Deleted member 1106 and 3 others
Weird looking tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
Gl like a 6.5/10

Good height, bad face.

Good height and facial leanness yet you lack the harmony to be chad. Just gymmaxx and ogremaxx bro

good bones bad harmony

high tier normie face, above average height. 6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good height and facial leanness yet you lack the harmony to be chad. Just gymmaxx and ogremaxx bro
good bones bad harmony

Tryna figure out my harmony issues tbh, eyes are good (no eyelid exposure, deep set) lips are alright (maybe a bit small), Cheek bones and zygos (not lean enough to really judge yet), Nose (fine as far as I can tell), Jaw (large masseter, good gonial angle despite high bf%) Good brow ridge. I think the one thing that throws my harmony more than anything is the actual shape, following the outline of my face, it's fine until I get to the eye area where it suddenly gets noticeably wider. tbh kind of retarded of me asking for a rate before getting to low bf%. Having good bones and features but bad harmony is easier to fix than having bad bones and features but good harmony.

You look good face harmony wise

Side profile is decent

Front profile definitely shows my strangely shaped skull though

You literally look dangerous af. Whether that's good or not is subjective ig.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
You literally look dangerous af. Whether that's good or not is subjective ig.
lmao, I think it's generally a good thing tbh, intimidation maxxing is legit

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
You squint alot
True, squint maxxing is legit but that's not far off my natural eyes, I barely have to squint to get that look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Lose weight,trim those brows,and get Rhino

You need a wider nose

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
You look very strange tbh. Not gl. Jewish?

• JFL
facially aveerage

Not Jewish
Just look at the width of the temporal bone compared to zygoma. Normal people have zygomas slightly wider, but your temporal bone is wider.

Look at the red line on the left side of your face as compared to the one on the average male face. The shape of your bones is very strange, so your face is also strange and not enjoyable to look at.

kP1aMSj.jpg

RhV9PiY.png

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Kragar
Just look at the width of the temporal bone compared to zygoma. Normal people have zygomas slightly wider, but your temporal bone is wider.

Look at the red line on the left side of your face as compared to the one on the average male face. The shape of your bones is very strange, so your face is also strange and not enjoyable to look at.

kP1aMSj.jpg

RhV9PiY.png
Always wondered what that was exactly and your right, that does fuck up my harmony, any known fixes?

Always wondered what that was exactly and your right, that does fuck up my harmony, any known fixes?
brag more, it will get fixed

• JFL
the squintmaxxing makes you look retarded. psl 5.5-6, and at that height I'm surprised you're on this forum

the squintmaxxing makes you look retarded. psl 5.5-6, and at that height I'm surprised you're on this forum
Dont be surprised, forum is about bragging

You look intimidating, ngl. But your face looks odd.

• +1