Deleted member 1100

Kraken
wH6FG54.jpg

SIZE DOES NO MATTER...

EcksDeeKirbee.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, TheEndHasNoEnd, maxxedfalloutdweller and 3 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
What size do you think I am op?
IMG 20190126 141659

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, Deleted member 2227 and itsoverbuddyboyo
I AM IN ABSOLUTE DISBELIEF

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

I CANNOT STOP CRYING FOR MY 7 inch
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
GregariousSpicyGharial-small.gif

HOLD ME BOYOS I CANNOT COPE

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, Entschuldigung, Hades and 9 others
my cock is 5.25 inches long and 4.5 inches in girth.

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Life starts at 15cm...

damn its amazing what the difference half an inch of girth makes

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
  • +1
if PE is legit you can get to 7x6 easy within 1.5 years at most if you do it correct
What about dht cream??? I'm in puberty but it won't stunt growth cuz it won't get converted to estrogen u know

What about dht cream??? I'm in puberty but it won't stunt growth cuz it won't get converted to estrogen u know
better to just dhtmaxx imo.

Testosteronemaxx bodyfatmin estrogenmin and DHTmaxx

also naturally IGF-1 maxx.

creatine and avoiding foods with lypocene and l lysine.

basically avoid doing things on this wikihow guide

but make sure its not cope first if the thing on the guide is actually healthy

• +1
better to just dhtmaxx imo.

Testosteronemaxx bodyfatmin estrogenmin and DHTmaxx

also naturally IGF-1 maxx.

creatine and avoiding foods with lypocene and l lysine.

basically avoid doing things on this wikihow guide

but make sure its not cope first if the thing on the guide is actually healthy
Bro my bodyfat is like 8 to 10% I"m not even kidding I've always been skinny as shit so when I built muscle my bf% remained

Better start jelqing now bro, latinas like big dicks

• +1
Bro my bodyfat is like 8 to 10% I"m not even kidding I've always been skinny as shit so when I built muscle my bf% remained
you shouldnt be converting to estrogen much then. dick size is super gentic so the growth you have left from puberty is whatever it will be tbh.

if it was dht based my cock would be 20 inches long and 16 inches thick

• +1
Better start jelqing now bro, latinas like big dicks
Yeah I'm sure you can tell since you're from brazil. Does it really work? Maybe if I start at 16 I'll have crazy results when I'm like 22

Yeah I'm sure you can tell since you're from brazil. Does it really work? Maybe if I start at 16 I'll have crazy results when I'm like 22
maybe tbh. i have noticed that on PE forums there are different theories on how it works. there is one that prefers old and wrinkly oldcels and one that prefers young people .

doing it in puberty COULD fuck up natural growth through some mechanism since its your penis we are talking about and its quite unpredictable.

im not sure how you should go about it tbh. PE forums are oldcels cunts so they dont allow teens to enter their site JFL so no advice for teens at all. im going to have to use my BRAIN to figure out the truth.

• +1
you shouldnt be converting to estrogen much then. dick size is super gentic so the growth you have left from puberty is whatever it will be tbh.

if it was dht based my cock would be 20 inches long and 16 inches thick
penis size is determined by prenatal horomone levels

8incher checking in

cant be testosterone because my prenatal T levels are high. so what is it?
pretty sure it's testosterone tbh but i haven't done much research. obviously isn't as simple as high prenatal t = giant penis. obligatory humblebrag disguised as an anecdote: i have a big penor but not many other features that indicate high prenatal t.

Last edited:
curries have small cocks. if ur cock is smaller than curry average (4 inches) it's over for u

curries have small cocks. if ur cock is smaller than curry average (4 inches) it's over for u
Ita bigger. Im not genetically like other Indians and im pretty sure my dads cawk aint small

6.3 inches non bonepressed is enough anything more doesnt really matter

penis size is determined by prenatal horomone levels

It's determined by prenatal, but only during a certain window of time, that is, there's a certain period where high prenatal-T = bigger penis in adulthood, having higher or lower prenatal T before or after this period won't change your dick but it will certainly change other things

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
7.25 x 5.5 my ex would say deeper even tho I was basically all the way in then I'd go in as deep as I can and basically touch her cervix, this happened multiple times. It depends on the girl tbh what they like and tbh girth probably matters way more than length.

How tal
7.25 x 5.5 my ex would say deeper even tho I was basically all the way in then I'd go in as deep as I can and basically touch her cervix, this happened multiple times. It depends on the girl tbh what they like and tbh girth probably matters way more than length.

:banderas:

How tall was she?

I genuinely want to kill myself knowing my penis isn’t big enough and I’ll never be able to satisfy a girl

I genuinely want to kill myself knowing my penis isn’t big enough and I’ll never be able to satisfy a girl
size?

It's determined by prenatal, but only during a certain window of time, that is, there's a certain period where high prenatal-T = bigger penis in adulthood, having higher or lower prenatal T before or after this period won't change your dick but it will certainly change other things
U srs?
Timereversemaxxing ASAP

Imma get on that bathmate shit, apparently gives temporary .5 inch girth
It's not as great as it sounds, it's all bloat gains. Your dick just gets bloated and spongy and feels soft even when hard. Still might be worth it for some.

Who cares. I have 8x5.5 but have never gotten to use it

Id rather look perfect tham be almost perfect with a big dick. Basically looks are better than having a big dick even for self satisfaction in your life

The banana pill peeled the veil off of my eyes

Id rather look perfect tham be almost perfect with a big dick. Basically looks are better than having a big dick even for self satisfaction in your life

Cope!

8 PSL with 9x6 dick > 9 PSL with 6x5 dick

• +1
Reactions: Hades
20cm?Looks small as fuck.