6 reasons why approaching women is dumb

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Honestly I would never approach a girl and I will never approach one for the reasons I will list below:
1. It's emasculating because u place more value on some random piece of meat than on urself
2. It's pathetic cuz if she was attracted to u she would've approached u
3. It's emasculating cuz she can always say no (and if u have to approach - she probably will say no)
4. Ur gonna stay an incel whether or not u approach her, women dont fuck random guys they meet in school or workplace unless they chad - and if u chad she will be the one approaching u anyway
5. I hate women and dont wanna give them any more validation than they already get
6. I'd rather remain lonely but retain my dignity than be lonely and humiliated

Im not talking about cold approaches here btw. U see some loner type bitch in school and wanna go up and talk to her? Don't! If she's alone its probably her choice and she will brutally mog your self esteem and will to live by rejecting you. Dont put yourself through this bullshit. If you're ugly - you're ugly. Accept it, cope, and move the fuck on.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, R@m@, MansNotHot and 4 others
TL DR approaching is for Chad only.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 5292 and RedLight
Women approach guys they find gl
So if youre not being approached you probably dont meet girls standards as well, which makes approaching pointless.

Unless she sended you signals then yeah u van approach. Either way you wont feel the 'anxiety' of approaching as as a gl guy girls already approached you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Approach to troll them not to get a date it’s a fun social mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Amexmaxx
"For involuntary celibacy to be INVOLUNTARY, there must be effort involved."

If you don't make an effort to get closer to women, how do you know that you are really an incel?

Don't be silly, bro. The only way to ascend is to try, no matter what. And no, it's not bluepill, it's plain and simple the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
bruh girls give signals to approach no girl is finna approach

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Very legit line of thought.

Dude just admit that you’re a pussy and you’re intimidated by women. I’m sick and tired of professional sense makers of their miserable situation. Shame on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
2. It's pathetic cuz if she was attracted to u she would've approached u
Not true at all. Yes, some girls will approach. However, large majority of girls that find you attractive just stare at you, smile when they look at you, get nervous around you, maybe come to your close vicinity etc., but they don't approach. But then again, in these situations, it's easy for you to approach if you find the girl attractive because you know that she finds you attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8061