6 Week Steroid Transformation

J

Joodz

Iron
Thought I’d post what a 6 week balls to the wall transformation looked like. This encompasses Muscle Memory, hopping back on gear and Fat Burners

Attachments

• 894FC1BB-AA18-48C5-AE50-57A1939E1F0A.jpeg
    894FC1BB-AA18-48C5-AE50-57A1939E1F0A.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 674
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: epictroll, uglygoyim, Deleted member 5891 and 20 others
Just tell us what you took already so @Chad1212 can use ur cycle

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4053
1,40m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Lev Peshkov
Just tell us what you took already so @Chad1212 can use ur cycle
Even if you use my cycle you won’t yield the same results haha. But Test, Tren, Mast, clen, t3

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad, RAITEIII, Piro and 1 other person
how tall are you?

Unbelievebale fat % loss

Good results but not surprised with that stack. Good job

• +1
Reactions: Ritzz
Impressive fat loss and shoulder gains, but except for maybe the shoulders this isn't out of reach for natty gainers

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loud_Jock and Deleted member 2733
Impressive fat loss and shoulder gains, but except for maybe the shoulders this isn't out of reach for natty gainers
Hahahahahaha I’m 95kg here at 5’7. You must know absolutely nothing about training.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 6824 and MentalistKebab
Hahahahahaha I’m 95kg here at 5’7. You must know absolutely nothing about training.

95kg isn't that much, you wont get that in 6 weeks natty for sure, but 1-2 years of dedicated training should. You also didn't have that bad of a base before, just high body fat percentage

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spark, ThreadMatters, joel17 and 1 other person
Thought I’d post what a 6 week balls to the wall transformation looked like. This encompasses Muscle Memory, hopping back on gear and Fat Burners
Did you use Clen or YCL?

95kg isn't that much, you wont get that in 6 weeks natty for sure, but 1-2 years of dedicated training should. You also didn't have that bad of a base before, just high body fat percentage
It is impossible to reach my FFMI as a natty. It’s at close to 30 here...
And I’ve been training for 7 years, 4 years on gear. Have you lifted a dumbbell before srs question.

• +1
Reactions: poloralf, Deleted member 6824, Loud_Jock and 8 others
Nigga are u trippin ?
Op is claiming 95 kg at 5'7. This is soooo obviously out of natural standards, in fact i dont think that is possible in roided state.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Gaia262, Chadelite and 4 others
Nigga are u trippin ?
Op is claiming 95 kg at 5'7. This is soooo obviously out of natural standards, in fact i dont think that is possible in roided state.
What?? Bodybuilders are like 120-130kg at this height

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4577 and EasternRightWinger15
Bro I am taller than you and weight less than 30 kg from you. This number aint making any sense

• Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Good results man but dk why you would combine two extremely androgenic roids rip hair
What were ur dosages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
I
Good results man but dk why you would combine two extremely androgenic roids rip hair
What were ur dosages
Run tren and mast on and off for three years. Genetics rule all.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Clen, yeah. What’s YCL, yohimbine?
Yeah Yohimbine.

Clen makes me so anxious even on the first day taking 20mg. I really wanna run it a bit just for the muscle sparing and weird type of anabolic type effect (smth to do with helping fast twitch fibres hypertrophy more than slow twitch.. prolly an epigenetic effect on the actn3 gene)... also it increases your VO2 max. It's just the anxiety.......

I heard 20, 30, 40, 50, off, off, off, REPEAT is a good cycle. What did you run?

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Joodz
in fact i dont think that is possible in roided state.

In a roided state way more is possible. He isn't that lean which is why it wouldn't be impossible. If he was competition lean, then yes it would probably be impossible, the shoulders are probably impossible as well. It would be tough to reach that level, but not entirely impossible, the 1-2 years referred to his earlier physique and might have been slightly hyperbolic.

But doesn't take away from the fact that the guys has a great body

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Yeah Yohimbine.

Clen makes me so anxious even on the first day taking 20mg. I really wanna run it a bit just for the muscle sparing and weird type of anabolic type effect (smth to do with helping fast twitch fibres hypertrophy more than slow twitch.. prolly an epigenetic effect on the actn3 gene)... also it increases your VO2 max. It's just the anxiety.......

I heard 20, 30, 40, 50, off, off, off, REPEAT is a good cycle. What did you run?
For clen I did, 20 for 2 weeks, 40 for 2 weeks and kept going up till 120 before stopping.
Only reason to use clen is if you are doing EVERYTHING else on point. Cardio, diet, training, otherwise it’s not worth it.
yohimbine works really well on low bf because it targets the stubborn fat cells. But cbf using it because you have to use it fasted.

Even if you use my cycle you won’t yield the same results haha. But Test, Tren, Mast, clen, t3
Bro try a test base and high dose primo and give it time. If you don't lose your hair or get bad effects then you're golden... Will probs have to stay on TRT but that combo will probs give you the best fake natty gains where people won't even call you a fake natty.. if you get me.. the gains will be steady and verbose

Bro try a test base and high dose primo and give it time. If you don't lose your hair or get bad effects then you're golden... Will probs have to stay on TRT but that combo will probs give you the best fake natty gains where people won't even call you a fake natty.. if you get me.. the gains will be steady and verbose
Everyone knows I’m on gear hahaha. I have been on just test for the last year though.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
For clen I did, 20 for 2 weeks, 40 for 2 weeks and kept going up till 120 before stopping.
Only reason to use clen is if you are doing EVERYTHING else on point. Cardio, diet, training, otherwise it’s not worth it.
yohimbine works really well on low bf because it targets the stubborn fat cells. But cbf using it because you have to use it faster.
Did it give you bad anxiety?

Did it give you bad anxiety?
Never had an issue with clen or yohimbine. Honestly it’s not worth it if you’re getting anxiety, the trade off is just not there. You’ll get more benefits by pushing your cardio up or decreasing cals.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Are you gonna cruise now or pct and lose everything

Are you retarded lmao ??!? 95kgs at 5 7 is nearly impossible on short, middle term for a natty

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
How much does it cost you per month ??

You whole cycle, like tren etc etc cause that shit is so expensive where I live
Oooh yeah, tren ace and short esters are really expensive. Probably on my dosages normally around $4-500 a month

• +1
No way ur 95kg 170cm u dont look big at all except chest

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and MentalistKebab
Oooh yeah, tren ace and short esters are really expensive. Probably on my dosages normally around $4-500 a month
Holt fucking shit its cheap af, in my thirdwold shithole expect to pay like 4 times that for shitty product

• +1
No way ur 95kg 170cm u dont look big at all except chest
I don’t what you want me to tell you. Maybe you should stand next to me in real life and see

Very impressive results, I would warn people ITT that the vast majority f people will not get results as good as tbis

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
I don’t what you want me to tell you. Maybe you should stand next to me in real life and see
Im on roids myself 192cm 102kg and much bigger arms and upper body than you

but i have pretty small legs

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Im on roids myself 192cm 102kg and much bigger arms and upper body than you

but i have pretty small legs
Yeah, my legs are massive, I had to stop training them because the become disproportionately bigger than my upper body. That’s where a lot of my weight comes from.

Yeah, my legs are massive, I had to stop training them because the become disproportionately bigger than my upper body. That’s where a lot of my weight comes from.
Im happy u got good results from tr3n tho. It gave 0 results for me, just gave me the horrible side effects like the night sweats and cough.

Im happy u got good results from tr3n tho. It gave 0 results for me, just gave me the horrible side effects like the night sweats and cough.
Tren is the strongest steroid, idk if it’s possible to get no results. But it is not for everyone, some people get terrible sides.

Tren is the strongest steroid, idk if it’s possible to get no results. But it is not for everyone, some people get terrible sides.
Its not the strongest, sdrol and m1t are stronger.

Yeah its amazing how it gave me no results jfl but i got all the side effects.

Have your balls shrunk yet

how many inches are your thighs, 26”? always difficult to gauge on shorter guys, if you were 6’2 I would guess 28” (I know you’re 5’7, though)