6'2 steroid/maxxed/orgechad/10

ChadKahn

ChadKahn

Banned
I am also prepping for a bodybuilding show so I am always straving and eating next to nothing in terms of calories.

4Vn0d8U.jpg

HpdeBTf.jpg

XzHexzb.jpg

RzjkPxk.jpg

pG5mpNc.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 2846, jefferson and 2 others
Chad. Go out and slay.

• +1
Reactions: ChadKahn
Looking big.
How much do you weigh?

do you train your legs once a month?

• +1
Reactions: ChadKahn
Ew too big

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ChadKahn
Why are you even here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and ChadKahn
You are already looksmaxxed gtfo of this forum and slay

What’s your cycle? What roids would you reccomend for someone like me who wants a more fitness model type physique. I’m on 30mg Tbol ED and 300mg EW at the moment

What’s your cycle? What roids would you reccomend for someone like me who wants a more fitness model type physique. I’m on 30mg Tbol ED and 300mg EW at the moment

test 300mg a week
tren a 50mg eod
mast 100mg eod
adex .25mg eod
clen 80mcg ed
gh 4iu mon/wed/fri

will be adding primo and removing mast soon.

I would recommend 300mg of test a week winnny/var/ and or tbol at 30mg ed and a very strict diet with a lot cardio.

steroids don't make you look good unless you put in the work in the gym and outside doing shit load of cardio.

test 300mg a week
tren a 50mg eod
mast 100mg eod
adex .25mg eod
clen 80mcg ed
gh 4iu mon/wed/fri

will be adding primo and removing mast soon.

I would recommend 300mg of test a week winnny/var/ and or tbol at 30mg ed and a very strict diet with a lot cardio.

steroids don't make you look good unless you put in the work in the gym and outside doing shit load of cardio.
I’ve been gymcelling five years fella thanks for the tips that’s my cycle atm so hopefully it’ll do me good. I need to up the cardio though you’re right about that and clean up my diet

I’ve been gymcelling five years fella thanks for the tips that’s my cycle atm so hopefully it’ll do me good. I need to up the cardio though you’re right about that and clean up my diet

this will help you a lot. It did for me.

this will help you a lot. It did for me.
I’ll bookmark that, I’m actually bulking on my current cycle aim to go from 80-90kg, then I’ll cruise for a bit then I’ll get shredded after that (we’ll tbf I’d be happy with 10% bf)
And yeah any tips for bulking fella, I’m on gear atm so wanna make the most especially of the next 4 weeks since I’ll be on orals

9/10 to high e foids 5/10 psl cuz psl is more of a model scale i'd say

9/10 to high e foids 5/10 psl cuz psl is more of a model scale i'd say

I used to model and got next to no pussy the minute I got bigger and leaner. I have literally slept with over 100 plus girls in the last couple of years.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2846, DidntRead and 2 others
I am also prepping for a bodybuilding show so I am always straving and eating next to nothing in terms of calories.

4Vn0d8U.jpg

HpdeBTf.jpg

XzHexzb.jpg

RzjkPxk.jpg

pG5mpNc.jpg

You are not a gigacha your a chad but gigachad keep coping this is a gigachad this is the minimum bone structure required you don't have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Vitruvian
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Omari Mescudi, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
positive canthal tilt
Would you rather have negative canthal tilt and weak eyebrows with strong jaw or weak jaw and postivite canthal tilt and strong eyebrows?

Would you rather have negative canthal tilt and weak eyebrows with strong jaw or weak jaw and postivite canthal tilt and strong eyebrows?

the weak jaw looks ridiculous BUT its probably an easy fix with an implant or fillers so id pick pct

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
positive canthal tilt

DUDE CATHAL tilt is cope high trust features are a good thing tbh what kill this dude is his skull ration his eye area his ramus is way to damn long of the ideal extremely good lower 3rd very good body his main issue is as stated above gigachad is not a normal status it is in the realm of the god's like gandy level prime were talking

I used to model and got next to no pussy the minute I got bigger and leaner. I have literally slept with over 100 plus girls in the last couple of years.
So basically youre saying you used to model but go no pussy until you got jacked af? Motivation to hardcore roidcel if true.

Honestly, I am not sure you will with this shit.

you will die too the difference is how you die doing what in your life.

DUDE CATHAL tilt is cope high trust features are a good thing tbh what kill this dude is his skull ration his eye area his ramus is way to damn long of the ideal extremely good lower 3rd very good body his main issue is as stated above gigachad is not a normal status it is in the realm of the god's like gandy level prime were talking
you talk to much.

you talk to much.

Dude i know how to rate 10 times better than anyone here if i say something it is not based of personal feelings

So basically youre saying you used to model but go no pussy until you got jacked af? Motivation to hardcore roidcel if true.
1000% true girls don't like model types overall. The over the top masculine guy will always do better with women vs casting call for model work.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 245

Dude i know how to rate 10 times better than anyone here if i say something it is not based of personal feelings

buddy i agree with you the gigachad was just a troll on my post because I find it funny. You still talk to much though!

you talk to much.
You have a point.
Hope it will be worth it. Only you can tell.

You have a point.
Hope it will be worth it. Only you can tell.
worth is a pointless concept. Make life your submissive bitch and you will reap rewards.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Women would still go for the 2nd guy he looks high trust foid's like that cause their mainly interested in control that's provided your maxilla is good enough though
you are coping so hard JFL

• +1
1000% true girls don't like model types overall. The over the top masculine guy will always do better with women vs casting call for model work.

Interesting...

you are coping so hard JFL

JFL beauty is dependent on the maxilla the angle of the jaw the ramus length lips length skin elasticity the eye area is 1 of the lowest parts

Interesting...
yesterday I got on the train with my tanktop there was at least six girls sitting they couldn't stop staring at me giggling and shit. I am not even that good looking but my frame height and shredded state just makes pussy go wet its a fact of life.

• +1
JFL beauty is dependent on the maxilla the angle of the jaw the ramus length lips length skin elasticity the eye area is 1 of the lowest parts
rami malek