6'4 and 6.5×5 dick or 5'10 and 9x7 dick?

6'4 and 6.5×5 dick or 5'10 and 9x7 dick?

• Total voters
Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Shane diesel dick and 5'10

Or 6'4 and slightly above average dick?

At what age

6'5 definitely

Ok in the current circumstances I might pick 9 inch dick :feelswhy:

Shane Diesel doesn't have a 9x7 dick

9x7 would be too big anyway

8x6 is probably ideal

inb4 some clown tells me I'm coping because he saw some turbo thot shove a 18x16 bad dragon up her used up cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Preposterous
6'4'' every day, you can always jelq, hang and PGEmaxx

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, OOGABOOGA and RecessedPrettyboy
6'4'' every day, you can always jelq, hang and PGEmaxx
You talk like that when ure someone with all possible resources at their disposal yet haven't increased ur dick size successfully.

You're a mentalcel who ldrs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 3990
5'10 barefoot would be good height and having monster cock

You talk like that when ure someone with all possible resources at their disposal yet haven't increased ur dick size successfully.

You're a mentalcel who ldrs tbh.
LOL I'm wearing an extender AS WE SPEAK LMAO

I already grew my girth with PGE-1, keep coping.

Ok boyo. I'll follow the same path too soon but imma implement chemical dickmaxx

Ok boyo. I'll follow the same path too soon but imma implement chemical dickmaxx
Chemical dickmaxx is risky as fuck, be very careful and read a shitton before starting.

I did have a slight panic attack one time when my hard on remained all throughout new years night after fucking and cumming 2 times. I couldn't fall asleep with my whole dick area hurting like shit, but it is worth it. Over time priapisms grow the dick. Just make sure to implement anti-peyronies prevention mechanisms.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
you could even have a 10 incher, i don't think you will get any girl in the sheets to spread the rumor if you are 5'10

Girls are not interested in your dick, as long your face is not really hot and handsome.
So Face and height is waaaay above dicksize. Otherwise i wouldn’t be incel at 19,5cm (not bonepressed).

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
Girls are not interested in your dick, as long your face is not really hot and handsome.
So Face and height is waaaay above dicksize. Otherwise i wouldn’t be incel at 19,5cm (not bonepressed).
Keeeeeeeep coooooping. Foid said I was "so cute" when we met and a few dates later told me she likes monster cocks, as of today I've been dumped for a guy who might not be the best looking facially but has a big dick.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and OCDMaxxing
you could even have a 10 incher, i don't think you will get any girl in the sheets to spread the rumor if you are 5'10
I'm 5'10" and you're wrong lmao

• +1
Chemical dickmaxx is risky as fuck, be very careful and read a shitton before starting.

I did have a slight panic attack one time when my hard on remained all throughout new years night after fucking and cumming 2 times. I couldn't fall asleep with my whole dick area hurting like shit, but it is worth it. Over time priapisms grow the dick. Just make sure to implement anti-peyronies prevention mechanisms.
Ok thank you, I'll save your comment. Looking forward further discussion in the future tho.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Big dick is mandatory
Tall height (over 6'2'') is mandatory
Tattoos are mandatory
Social profile is mandatory
Wide face is mandatory
NW1 is mandatory

It's fucking 2020, not 2010. Everything is mandatory these days, because of rise of looksmaxxing, so even normies are on it.

THERE. IS. NO. CHOICE.

• +1
Lets be honest, you wouldn’t be able to fuck anyone enjoyably with a 9x7. Not to mention no more blowjobs.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and OCDMaxxing
Lets be honest, you wouldn’t be able to fuck anyone enjoyably with a 9x7. Not to mention no more blowjobs.
true 8x6 is where it's at

true 8x6 is where it's at
Yeah 8x6 is better, but even in that territory a lot of girls won’t be able to handle the girth and blowjobs will still be toothy and bad. I think 8x5.5 would be better imo.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
6'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yeah 8x6 is better, but even in that territory a lot of girls won’t be able to handle the girth and blowjobs will still be toothy and bad. I think 8x5.5 would be better imo.
I'm 5.5-5.7 at girth (thickest) right now, could agree, but you just want that sweet 6 number. Need length tho

I'm 6" girth and every girl under 23 was garbage at sucking dick and every girl above had no issues

not that big of a sample size tho

Imagine having a threesome and a guy shorter has a bigger dick than you. That would be suicide fuel

7 inch girth too much im 5.5 and i got head from a 37 y/o chick and she was biting on my dick because it was too thick and she has a very wide palate and good facial development too. Anything over 6 inch girth is stupid 7x5.5 is ideal

6.5x5 is above average and you can bathmate+clamp+dht gel that up to 8x5.5 in 6-12 months

just lol at being 5’10

7 inch girth too much im 5.5 and i got head from a 37 y/o chick and she was biting on my dick because it was too thick and she has a very wide palate and good facial development too. Anything over 6 inch girth is stupid 7x5.5 is ideal
Nigga here fuxking 37 old bitches.. we live in DIFFERENT worlds boy
6.5x5 is above average and you can bathmate+clamp+dht gel that up to 8x5.5 in 6-12 months

just lol at being 5’10
Lol does that really work

Imagine having a threesome and a guy shorter has a bigger dick than you. That would be suicide fuel
Imagine having a threesome with another guy

Yeah it does

Any of that with above average face is the correct answer.

i just got head from her she wanted to have sex but im 18 and wanna lose virginity with someone my own age

i just got head from her she wanted to have sex but im 18 and wanna lose virginity with someone my own age
Lol you were/are 18 and getting blows from almost 40yo? Damn how r u looking son

6’5” with 6.5x5 is a downgrade for me

Lol you were/are 18 and getting blows from almost 40yo? Damn how r u looking son
yeah but she was a 7/10 nothing special and im looking good but need to improve my height frame status (i live in a village) kinda halos me

yeah but she was a 7/10 nothing special and im looking good but need to improve my height frame status (i live in a village) kinda halos me
Ah ok. Whats your height?

Height over dik any day retardos

Gonna need your routine bro, cause right now im just coping with bathmate. Gargantuan dick here I come