6ft7mogger is a lying piece of shit and lowest iq user on the entire forum

TeraCope54

TeraCope54

Sphinx
Few days ago he started spamming this picture to the entire forum
1605168850944-png.799571

He claims the graph says that 42% of asian women married to white men are 40-49 years old.

Being the subhuman he is, he's misinterpreting the graph. What the graph really says is that 42% of asian people aged 40-49 are intermarried.

So the graph doesn't say that the average wmaf is an old asian hag, but that among old asian hags intermarriage rates are higher. If this subhuman went outside, he's see that the average wmaf is zoomer/millenial, not boomer like he claims. He cares about marriage so much that he doesn't see his asian oneitis is being slayed by white subhumans.

Few days ago he posted that pic in my thread where I spent an entire hour explaining to him why he's interpreting the graph wrong.

I explained it to him like to a 5 year old child and he still doubles down on his stupidity.

I mean he doesn't even need to know to read graphs, just think about it logically. If we go by his theory:
26% of asian women married to white men are 15-29
31% of them are 30-39
42% of them are 40-49
32% are 50+
= 131% ????
He still couldn't see why he's wrong.

Several thread pages later he finally admits he was wrong
20201112 151015

And on top of everything that graph is not even for women despite this subhuman treating it like it is, but for both genders, and not every asian person who marries interracially marries to whites so his graph means nothing. If anything it only shows that white people racemix the least.

BUT IT'S NOT OVER
Today this abused dog again posts the same graph in his new thread and claims the exact same shit that I debunked, knowing full well he's wrong because he even admitted it himself. Yet he keeps posting it.
20201112 151112

This just proves that he's willing to lie to prove his point and all his threads are bullshit. He's dead set on proving his shitty theories even though he gets debunked every time. He can't read his own stats and ignores every counter-argument to his shitty theories.
He thinks you can slay even if you're ugly with muh nt yet he spends his days on this forum posting 400 times in the last 2 days. Truly over for this coping subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
he's the next @brbbrah keep crying for him

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD, xefo and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Ocelot
keep making threads about him.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Good_Little_Goy
Holy fuck at brbbrahs stats

Joined Aug 14, 2020

Time Online 1156:37
Tbh that’s not accurate.
I spend like an hour a day on this forum with breaks yet it says 90 days because it counts it in some weird way I forgot how

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7521 and 1 other person
He is the fastest user to land himself on my ignore list

What the graph really says is that 42% of asian people aged 40-49 are intermarried.
Plus it’s just for newlyweds right? But whatever besides the point

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Tbh that’s not accurate.
I spend like an hour a day on this forum with breaks yet it says 90 days because it counts it in some weird way I forgot how
Yeah sure bro sure

Jk

I think we can just ban him for spreading bluepill

Screenshot 20201112 160710 Chrome

@Lorsss @her @Kingkellz @Gargantuan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wasted
He is retarded but why do people feel the need to bark for users and making pages long threads about them?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, to_stop_da_cope and Good_Little_Goy
He is retarded but why do people feel the need to bark for users and making pages long threads about them?
Yeah tbh just ignore and be done with but
OP actually had a point instead of just giving him attention he is caught out as low iq liar in his own words

20201112 172147

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HeavenAdmιn and Chintuck22
good thread

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and wasted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back