7 months on an AI!!!!

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Bronze
Guys i have been using an AI for 7 months now and this is my expirience so far:
•first of all my growth plates have remained open and i have grown 2.5" since although i have to say that i grew really slowly while only taking an AI and pretty fast when i combined it with mk677
•also when i switched from arimidex to aromasin i noticed that the hairloss(which was minimal) that i had managed to stop and 70% reverse with finasteride started again so i had to take dutasteride
•finally i think that aromasin had way more sides than arimidex but i will continiue taking it because its the best

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, middayshowers, BackFromTheMogging and 2 others
good job mate, how old?

• +1
Reactions: Theonewhowillascend
What sides did you got?

You’re taking Dutasteride while you can still grow...

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
you are lucky for having discovered looksmaxxing early in your life

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension, Zeta ascended, buflek and 3 others

For hairloss bro also testosterone will be sky high so it doesnt really matter it will just tske longer

Sometimes a mild headache and an upset stomach
Did u have a late puberty? Growing 2.5 inches in 7 months at 17-18 is pretty fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
first step is to stop taking dutasteride.

Dutasteride not gonna do much in this case

Did u have a late puberty? Growing 2.5 inches in 7 months at 17-18 is pretty fast

yeah, calling bullshit on this. No pics, no care.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Nice pics, I totally believe you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 2227
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Justttt
A huge part of why fin/dut works well is it boosts ur E to compete with the remaining test/DHT on the scalp (keep in mind test increases by alot). A few people have tried dut+AI before with roids and still got bad hairloss.

Keep in mind I'm talking from a hairloss perspective, if it actually helps you gain height might be worth it to you idk.

Do you think I could take it I'm 16? don't no too much about the mentioned sides.

Do you think I could take it I'm 16? don't no too much about the mentioned sides.
Yes
A huge part of why fin/dut works well is it boosts ur E to compete with the remaining test/DHT on the scalp (keep in mind test increases by alot). A few people have tried dut+AI before with roids and still got bad hairloss.

Keep in mind I'm talking from a hairloss perspective, if it actually helps you gain height might be worth it to you idk.
Show me studies and i will believe you

I've been on mk677 and aromasin for 2 weeks at 17 and haven't grown shiet, it might be over for me

No its too early

I actually think I grew a little, I went from 179.4 cm to exactly 179.5 cm at night, plus my legs are aching a little so that might be the bones getting juiced up for growth

• +1
Reactions: Theonewhowillascend
I actually think I grew a little, I went from 179.4 cm to exactly 179.5 cm at night, plus my legs are aching a little so that might be the bones getting juiced up for growth
How's the bloating?

How's the bloating?

Only two weeks in so not much bloating yet, the only symptom I have is feeling chronically tired and a little hungry. Weird thing is I used to be able to remember most of my dreams when I woke up, but now I can never remember my dreams. That means no dream fantasyworld and no more qt dream gf cope anymore it is suifuel

20200225 190345

Ibutamoren does not make you taller