8/11/2018 ascension update

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Been a while since my last post so I'll update.

progress so far:
+fashionmaxxed (still need to add more to current garment selection and discard old incel clothes)
+gymcelling to reach aesthetic proportions (no focus on power building and "strength". Just aesthetics)
+reduced inhib from 9/10 to 4/10. Allows me to interact with society.
+NTmaxxing from 2/10 to 5/10. Much better interactions with normies but I still come across as... off. Normie media is helping.
+nofap for the sake of denying yourself pleasure IS cope but the nutrient benefits and energy bonus is legit. This is improving my body composition and helps me to lean down.
+aggromaxx: I engaged in battle and won using my gymcelling spergie strength. My confidence in my strength limitless now. I will engage in more battles in the future even if I lose. I have a taste for blood.
+necktraining
ROI
+strangers speak to me more frequently meaning I am more trustworthy and approachable.
+gained half an inch in neck circumference. Already look less pussy. Want to add 1.5- 2 inches
+i have befriended gymbros (maybe I can get roids in the future if I gain their trust). If you are a regular at a place then you should try to befriend others. Socialmaxxing is crucial in any environment where you have a more significant presence.

next stage:
+hygienemaxx: i will clean myself twice daily with a focus on cleaning my ass. I will srub that shit hard. I will apply nice smelling proudcts to establish a consistent scent.
+colormaxx: i will buy more colored garments. neutral colored garments are for incels. Chads wear more colorful shit. No faggot clothing allowed.
Job: NEET is low status. I will find a job to afford my ascension plan RIP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, MarriedAndLookin4Fun and 2 others
(no focus on power building and "strength". Just aesthetics)
Strengthmaxxing is fucking retarded if you don't use it in your life. This is not a fucking videogame. Wish you luck my black friend. You already talk to girls or you still want to get into chad/normie mode?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Strengthmaxxing is fucking retarded if you don't use it in your life. This is not a fucking videogame. Wish you luck my black friend. You already talk to girls or you still want to get into chad/normie mode?
You have to up strenght to some point to gain muscle

• +1
i don't talk to anyone

• +1
"Been a while since my last post"
kek

What steps will you take to reduce your high inhib? Aren't you planning any surgeries?

• +1
i don't talk to anyone
Whats the point of it then? I lookmax because I don't want to bee debunked as a subhuman right away when walking in the streets.

• +1
That's a lot maxxing

• +1
Did you go after a particular aesthetic while fashionmaxxing? or just buy clothes that actually fit and don't look like you go dumpster diving and kids made jokes about you in school that you look like a shooter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Me obviously..
Been a while since my last post so I'll update.

progress so far:
+reduced inhib from 9/10 to 4/10. Allows me to interact with society.
+NTmaxxing from 2/10 to 5/10. Much better interactions with normies but I still come across as... off. Normie media is helping.
Can you outline these two? I'm having trouble NT-maxxing and social-maxxing. Could use some tips.

• +1
-gymcelling in progress
-got a haircut
-showermaxxing every other day
-too poor for fashionmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 6401
Good luck, Afrikancel.

• +1
Good luck, Afrikancel.
Thank you friend
"Been a while since my last post"
kek

What steps will you take to reduce your high inhib? Aren't you planning any surgeries?
My inhib is neutral atm. 4/10 isn't an issue at this point in time. Once I have exhausted other maxxing then actual field experience should allow me to reduce inhib

Last edited:
  • +1
Can you outline these two? I'm having trouble NT-maxxing and social-maxxing. Could use some tips.
I mentioned these over on incel.me but I'll breifly explain it here for you.

I reduced inhib by chadfishing tbh. It is really easy to talk to foids in a sexual/romantic context when you are pretending to be chad. Most incels do not have experience of sexual talk and "game"( :feelskek:). I started also to make small public comments. "Gee, it sure is hot in this place". Some random person will probably agree. Keep doing shit like this and you will probably start a conversation. Also reply to people when they talk to you. Many people are also lonely tbh.

My NTmaxxing isn't as significant as it sounds as NTmaxxing, like all other scales concerning maxxing it isn't linear. It is easy to go from 2/10 (sperg) to 5/10 (lowlevel autism). I did this by watching normie tv and listening to normie music to copy how they act. To truely be normie is something you are born with. I can identify what behavior is normie and what is autistic now at 5/10. Before I couldn't distinguish.
It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to reach 8+/10 on NTmaxxing as I do not have a lifetime of validation.

• +1
hygienemaxxing is actually legit.

Was a bit lousy during early middle-school, everyone occasionally complained about my smell. I have thought of rubbing laundry detergent on myself, because it smells good, is this a good idea?

• +1
I mentioned these over on incel.me but I'll breifly explain it here for you.

I reduced inhib by chadfishing tbh. It is really easy to talk to foids in a sexual/romantic context when you are pretending to be chad. Most incels do not have experience of sexual talk and "game"( :feelskek:). I started also to make small public comments. "Gee, it sure is hot in this place". Some random person will probably agree. Keep doing shit like this and you will probably start a conversation. Also reply to people when they talk to you. Many people are also lonely tbh.

My NTmaxxing isn't as significant as it sounds as NTmaxxing, like all other scales concerning maxxing it isn't linear. It is easy to go from 2/10 (sperg) to 5/10 (lowlevel autism). I did this by watching normie tv and listening to normie music to copy how they act. To truely be normie is something you are born with. I can identify what behavior is normie and what is autistic now at 5/10. Before I couldn't distinguish.
It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to reach 8+/10 on NTmaxxing as I do not have a lifetime of validation.
So wait, you only got yourself to appear more NT in text-chats on the internet?
WTF

That's not NT-maxxing. It should be in the real world, with real life interactions bro.

• +1
So wait, you only got yourself to appear more NT in text-chats on the internet?
WTF

That's not NT-maxxing. It should be in the real world, with real life interactions bro.
Half of most peoples interactions are online. For me there isbgood carryover to irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Me obviously..
aggromaxx: I engaged in battle and won using my gymcelling spergie strength. My confidence in my strength limitless now. I will engage in more battles in the future even if I lose. I have a taste for blood.
Ezgif 4 215f5d1860

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and Deleted member 6401
this. strenght is cope for dumb ass boomers and zoomers to jack each other off at the gym over who deadlifts more with le perfect form for reps.

no girl looks at you want thinks "oh he only puts up 100 on bench". people see things like the neckpill, traps, delts, and so on as a whole not as separate. "look at this dude his traps are lacking". no. they see GL or ugly.

• +1
this. strenght is cope for dumb ass boomers and zoomers to jack each other off at the gym over who deadlifts more with le perfect form for reps.

no girl looks at you want thinks "oh he only puts up 100 on bench". people see things like the neckpill, traps, delts, and so on as a whole not as separate. "look at this dude his traps are lacking". no. they see GL or ugly.
F U N C T I O N A L S T R E N G T H

• +1
This. If you're a noob build some strength then immediately transition to hypertrophy work for aesthetics

• +1
This. If you're a noob build some strength then immediately transition to hypertrophy work for aesthetics
After all, if you don't use pussy weights you gain strength anyway. 5x5 Stronglifts is still legit. Just bashing people for being "fake" because they train aesthetics is retarded.

• +1
After all, if you don't use pussy weights you gain strength anyway. 5x5 Stronglifts is still legit. Just bashing people for being "fake" because they train aesthetics is retarded.
If the goal is to get strong 5x5 strong lifts or greyskull LP is good, and yeah I do a lot of tweaking, bodybuilding exercises and get shit for it sometimes but it works

• +1
Ascension plan sounds alpha as fuck. The amount of maxxing you’re undergoing is pretty inspiring tbh

• +1
Ascension plan sounds alpha as fuck. The amount of maxxing you’re undergoing is pretty inspiring tbh
Thanks dude. Keep an eye out of my updates

• +1
You sound aspie as fuck.

• +1
He ascended bois

• +1
Reactions: Maxout