[News] [8/2018-1/2019] Complete History of Looksmax.org

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang

I designed this video for those who would like to know more about this site as it becomes more popular. Greycels gtfih

Will make follow-up post to this about JustChris, his Alts, and the mog thread/arcbrah debacle if a number of you request it.

Lemme know your thoughts gentlemen.

@Dude420 sticky brah ?

Alarico8

Elementalist

I designed this video for those who would like to know more about this site as it becomes more popular. Greycels gtfih

Will make follow-up post to this about JustChris, his Alts, and the mog thread/arcbrah debacle if a number of you request it.

Lemme know your thoughts gentlemen.

@Dude420 sticky brah ?
That's not the voice I was expecting tbh ngl

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
What makes this really enjoyable to watch is the seriousness that it’s made with. I felt like I was watching some video lecture that was entertaining yet informative :lul::lul::lul:
yeah like I mentioned in the video it's funny that all of us are actually taking this seriously when in reality this is just some obscure Canadian golf club manufacturing forum :forcedsmile::lul::lul:

:feelsokman:
Yea add archbrah vs study in the video. Please include the cum tribute too
Holy shit I forgot about both of those two things. Will do

yeah like I mentioned in the video it's funny that all of us are actually taking this seriously when in reality this is just some obscure Canadian golf club manufacturing forum :forcedsmile::lul::lul:

Tbh. Btw did you actually make a thread about arecus’ truerateme thing? I never saw it. But I do know that he left the site for a while

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e

Holy shit I forgot about both of those two things. Will do
I would blur your sisters in the vid or she will glock you in the head ngl

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
Tbh. Btw did you actually make a thread about arecus’ truerateme thing? I never saw it. But I do know that he left the site for a while
Yeah its titled tihi rate me

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
Where am I? Am I just a worthless meme on this site? What date was this made?
I was considering mentioning you but I didn't really know where to put you in all this. You joined at the same time as blackopstrue so I had a lot of content to talk about in a short window of time there

SeiGun

LooksMaxer9999
hmmm, good to know a little bit more about this site(y)

I was considering mentioning you but I didn't really know where to put you in all this. You joined at the same time as blackopstrue so I had a lot of content to talk about in a short window of time there
I was disappointed that he didn't even get a small mention,he's a black gambler.

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
hippocel

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
He's one of the most troubled people I've spoken to for sure. He has a gun and says the demon will control him if he does bad things.
Sounds like the dude needs mental fucking help man. And a lot of it

Dude420

I only mog Nibba
We should have ceremony awards for different categories once a year.

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
We should have ceremony awards for different categories once a year.
That's a good idea. I was thinking what we could do as well is every six months I make another installment

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
"The darwin gvng is a bunch of teenagers who shitpost" Indirect burn, darwinian monkeys on suicide watch.
Also Nibba you sound like you're preparing for some presentation for med school.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Well your not wrong....

But the subhuman manlet Romans got cucked by the aryan chads, so Darwin GVNG is still superior
1548470154295.png

Nice cope, @me when Aryans have a map this big. This was basically the whole world.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Aryan chads took over modern Europe within a couple months, Romans took over a bunch of barbarians. Plus the Romans basically stole everything from the Greeks.
Aryan shitskin cope.
SPQR will forever be known as the greatest most sophisticated empire ever.

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
Aryan chads took over modern Europe within a couple months, Romans took over a bunch of barbarians. Plus the Romans basically stole everything from the Greeks.
No dude modern Europe is being fucking overrun with ethics ????

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
:feelskek:

peak 3rd reich > manlet run empire

Romans will always be remembered as bad, jew to the media painting them in a bad light:

Gladiator
Ben hur
Sparticus

Modern as in 30-40’s the current content of Europe is disgustingly cucked
These stupid wars with firearms don't even count as victories or "takeovers" lol, Romans took over using Physical force and swords, not airplanes and stupid bombs. The ottomans were the last to do something significant in terms of "taking over" anything after that is retarded cope.

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
These stupid wars with firearms don't even count as victories or "takeovers" lol, Romans took over using Physical force and swords, not airplanes and stupid bombs. The ottomans were the last to do something significant in terms of "taking over" anything after that is retarded cope.
The only reason Rome took over the amount of land it had conquered was because of there superior numbers and basic tactics. Most people they conquered were regarded low iq barbarians. When they came up against a intelligent general, Hannibal, they were destroyed they had to resort to not even fighting him in a open battle and resort to gorilla tactics. Just like the Germans did weaker numbers but superior tactics.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
The only reason Rome took over the amount of land it had conquered was because of there superior numbers and basic tactics. Most people they conquered were regarded low iq barbarians. When they came up against a intelligent general, Hannibal, they were destroyed they had to resort to not even fighting him in a open battle and resort to gorilla tactics. Just like the Germans did weaker numbers but superior tactics.
They met a master tactician who also had Nose power, there's no shame in that.
His brother:
His father:
1548471676945.png

Attachments

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Superior German tactics would have beat Hannibal.

The 3rd reich took the positives from Rome and Carthage.

Don’t even know why I’m arguing this tbh I like Roman history
3rd Reich is in an era with guns, it's all cope, everything stops at the Ottoman empire. Also You should be part of the nose gang u o u g r e.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

Wincel

Bone Bender
Too bad I don't have a roman nose, now I'm stuck just being an anti-darwin gvng gang banger... Its like "love trumps hate," I'm just giving these fucks more publicity with my stance.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Too bad I don't have a roman nose, now I'm stuck just being an anti-darwin gvng gang banger... Its like "love trumps hate," I'm just giving these fucks more publicity with my stance.
Rome got it's power from it's allies and mercenaries, you are more than welcome to join and end any other copes on this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)