[8/2018-1/2019] Complete History of Looksmax.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

I designed this video for those who would like to know more about this site as it becomes more popular. Greycels gtfih

Will make follow-up post to this about JustChris, his Alts, and the mog thread/arcbrah debacle if a number of you request it.

Lemme know your thoughts gentlemen.

@Dude420 sticky brah ?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, AspiringChad, Demonstrator and 36 others
Please make arcbrah video

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, GoonCel, mojopin and 2 others
@Tony
@battlefieldincel
@extreme-overthinker
@averageblokecel
@fatcelnolonger
Do you guys remember when blackopstruecel first got temp banned and was still somehow able to post anyway? ???

His autism overrided Sarge's power

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Aids!, Kill_Jew and 10 others
What makes this really enjoyable to watch is the seriousness that it’s made with. I felt like I was watching some video lecture that was entertaining yet informative :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, JovanD and 11 others

I designed this video for those who would like to know more about this site as it becomes more popular. Greycels gtfih

Will make follow-up post to this about JustChris, his Alts, and the mog thread/arcbrah debacle if a number of you request it.

Lemme know your thoughts gentlemen.

@Dude420 sticky brah ?

That's not the voice I was expecting tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, StressShady, kobecel and 7 others
Yea add archbrah vs study in the video. Please include the cum tribute too

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nibba and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Kenma and dogtown
What makes this really enjoyable to watch is the seriousness that it’s made with. I felt like I was watching some video lecture that was entertaining yet informative :lul::lul::lul:
yeah like I mentioned in the video it's funny that all of us are actually taking this seriously when in reality this is just some obscure Canadian golf club manufacturing forum :forcedsmile::lul::lul:

:feelsokman:
Yea add archbrah vs study in the video. Please include the cum tribute too
Holy shit I forgot about both of those two things. Will do

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and dogtown
yeah like I mentioned in the video it's funny that all of us are actually taking this seriously when in reality this is just some obscure Canadian golf club manufacturing forum :forcedsmile::lul::lul:

Tbh. Btw did you actually make a thread about arecus’ truerateme thing? I never saw it. But I do know that he left the site for a while

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Holy shit I forgot about both of those two things. Will do
I would blur your sisters in the vid or she will glock you in the head ngl

Tbh. Btw did you actually make a thread about arecus’ truerateme thing? I never saw it. But I do know that he left the site for a while
Yeah its titled tihi rate me

You didn't mention the @FatmanO meme.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
He wasn't important enough. Most people on here really don't know who he is
Ngl this is better than KhanAcademy videos.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Nibba
is this legit

• +1
Reactions: Navnith, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
Where am I? Am I just a worthless meme on this site? What date was this made?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Kenma and 3 others
Where am I? Am I just a worthless meme on this site? What date was this made?
I was considering mentioning you but I didn't really know where to put you in all this. You joined at the same time as blackopstrue so I had a lot of content to talk about in a short window of time there

hmmm, good to know a little bit more about this site(y)

Fantastique

• +1
Not me and @itsoverbuddyboyo and @blackoutwhitein u need to redo the vid lul but still nice o3o

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 656
I was considering mentioning you but I didn't really know where to put you in all this. You joined at the same time as blackopstrue so I had a lot of content to talk about in a short window of time there
Am I mentioned?

I was disappointed that he didn't even get a small mention,he's a black gambler.

• +1
I wasn't mentioned specifically in the purge part I LEGIT HAD SUCH A HUGE DOPAMINE RUSH WAITING FOR MY NAME :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
can i join the roman nose gang, im a beta male follower who needs an unbanned leader to follow @Nibba

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace, Nibba, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Nibba u should get on the joe rogan podcast

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yeah it's really weird I'm actually not surprised at all honestly
He's one of the most troubled people I've spoken to for sure. He has a gun and says the demon will control him if he does bad things.

He's one of the most troubled people I've spoken to for sure. He has a gun and says the demon will control him if he does bad things.
Sounds like the dude needs mental fucking help man. And a lot of it

Sounds like the dude needs mental fucking help man. And a lot of it
Yeah man, he’s a nice guy unlike a lot of people as mentally unstable as him. I message him a lot to make sure he doesn’t go ER.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Nibba
We should have ceremony awards for different categories once a year.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
We should have ceremony awards for different categories once a year.
That's a good idea. I was thinking what we could do as well is every six months I make another installment

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Dude420
"The darwin gvng is a bunch of teenagers who shitpost" Indirect burn, darwinian monkeys on suicide watch.
Also Nibba you sound like you're preparing for some presentation for med school.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
"The darwin gvng is a bunch of teenagers who shitpost" .

Well your not wrong....

But the subhuman manlet Romans got cucked by the aryan chads, so Darwin GVNG is still superior

Well your not wrong....

But the subhuman manlet Romans got cucked by the aryan chads, so Darwin GVNG is still superior

Nice cope, @me when Aryans have a map this big. This was basically the whole world.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and androidcel
Aryan chads took over modern Europe within a couple months, Romans took over a bunch of barbarians. Plus the Romans basically stole everything from the Greeks.
Aryan shitskin cope.
SPQR will forever be known as the greatest most sophisticated empire ever.

Aryan chads took over modern Europe within a couple months, Romans took over a bunch of barbarians. Plus the Romans basically stole everything from the Greeks.
No dude modern Europe is being fucking overrun with ethics ????

Aryan shitskin cope.
:feelskek:

peak 3rd reich > manlet run empire

Romans will always be remembered as bad, jew to the media painting them in a bad light:

Gladiator
Ben hur
Sparticus
No dude modern Europe is being fucking overrun with ethics ????

Modern as in 30-40’s the current content of Europe is disgustingly cucked

:feelskek:

peak 3rd reich > manlet run empire

Romans will always be remembered as bad, jew to the media painting them in a bad light:

Gladiator
Ben hur
Sparticus

Modern as in 30-40’s the current content of Europe is disgustingly cucked
These stupid wars with firearms don't even count as victories or "takeovers" lol, Romans took over using Physical force and swords, not airplanes and stupid bombs. The ottomans were the last to do something significant in terms of "taking over" anything after that is retarded cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.