[8/2018-1/2019] Complete History of Looksmax.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
These stupid wars with firearms don't even count as victories or "takeovers" lol, Romans took over using Physical force and swords, not airplanes and stupid bombs. The ottomans were the last to do something significant in terms of "taking over" anything after that is retarded cope.

The only reason Rome took over the amount of land it had conquered was because of there superior numbers and basic tactics. Most people they conquered were regarded low iq barbarians. When they came up against a intelligent general, Hannibal, they were destroyed they had to resort to not even fighting him in a open battle and resort to gorilla tactics. Just like the Germans did weaker numbers but superior tactics.

The only reason Rome took over the amount of land it had conquered was because of there superior numbers and basic tactics. Most people they conquered were regarded low iq barbarians. When they came up against a intelligent general, Hannibal, they were destroyed they had to resort to not even fighting him in a open battle and resort to gorilla tactics. Just like the Germans did weaker numbers but superior tactics.
They met a master tactician who also had Nose power, there's no shame in that.
His brother:
His father:

Attachments

• 1548471670148.png
    1548471670148.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
They met a master tactician who also had Nose power, there's no shame in that.
His brother:
His father: View attachment 16052

Superior German tactics would have beat Hannibal.

The 3rd reich took the positives from Rome and Carthage.

Don’t even know why I’m arguing this tbh I like Roman history

Superior German tactics would have beat Hannibal.

The 3rd reich took the positives from Rome and Carthage.

Don’t even know why I’m arguing this tbh I like Roman history
3rd Reich is in an era with guns, it's all cope, everything stops at the Ottoman empire. Also You should be part of the nose gang u o u g r e.

3rd Reich is in an era with guns, it's all cope, everything stops at the Ottoman empire. Also You should be part of the nose gang u o u g r e.

What are the requirements

Too bad I don't have a roman nose, now I'm stuck just being an anti-darwin gvng gang banger... Its like "love trumps hate," I'm just giving these fucks more publicity with my stance.

Too bad I don't have a roman nose, now I'm stuck just being an anti-darwin gvng gang banger... Its like "love trumps hate," I'm just giving these fucks more publicity with my stance.
Rome got it's power from it's allies and mercenaries, you are more than welcome to join and end any other copes on this forum.

how to join?
I see that you are an ex-kpopmaxer, we will add you but on trial. Instant join = have a real roman nose, straight nose cope isnt allowed.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I see that you are an ex-kpopmaxer, we will add you but on trial. Instant join = have a real roman nose, straight nose cope isnt allowed.
my nose are not straight dou, there is a little bit downward slope below the bridge

my nose are not straight dou, there is a little bit downward slope below the bridge
You can join then, but on trial because you were a kpopcopemaxxer

@Tony
@battlefieldincel
@extreme-overthinker
@averageblokecel
@fatcelnolonger
Do you guys remember when blackopstruecel first got temp banned and was still somehow able to post anyway? ???

His autism overrided Sarge's power
Gambler's autism was way too powerful and yeah eot will not log back and not even look back, this site hit hard on him kek, he ldar'd here and I guess he got traumatized

Also I don't know what to say about the hole that me and eot left but if you have been around here for a while (probably more than the pitiful 5 minutes that I spend here looking at something redeemable) you'd know that the current state of affairs is a sad one, for this forum's quality been going down steadily and it doesn't get better and sometimes it gets worse, so I have no intention of participating here (and fucking up my mental health again).

Also you forgot to mention @Afrikancel, a huge og from this site (and .is)
Yeah man, he’s a nice guy unlike a lot of people as mentally unstable as him. I message him a lot to make sure he doesn’t go ER.
spyros leaked my pictures (and one of the worst ever pictures one could have ever leaked from me) in the discord for no reason whatsoever just because "I was getting mad at you saying that you are not low T" was his reason; I trusted him as a friend (so much I sent him those photos) and he shits on me like that; I can tell you from experience that he isn't a nice guy and that if he did that to me he will do similar to you. Never trust a severely mentally ill person, I learned my lesson

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
Nice work, this is preety cool, and also probably the most autistic video on the internet lol. Also maybe not worth mentioning but you forgot to mention me and @Afrikancel as part of cope brotherhood. I cant say i've done that much for this site but afrikancel had some threads worthwhile mentioning in the time being here.

Also on the topic of that french dude (Dont rember his name probably like acrus80 or some shit). There is no denying he was above average looking, but in no way model looking. But he belived he was a flawless 10 and blatanly rejected any sort of criticism based on looks theory. I think him having insanely high toughts about himself, didn't clash well with people calling him barely average and shit.

Btw voicemogged by @mojopin and @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin, FatmanO and 1 other person
Nice work, this is preety cool, and also probably the most autistic video on the internet lol. Also maybe not worth mentioning but you forgot to mention me and @Afrikancel as part of cope brotherhood. I cant say i've done that much for this site but afrikancel had some threads worthwhile mentioning in the time being here.

Also on the topic of that french dude (Dont rember his name probably like acrus80 or some shit). There is no denying he was above average looking, but in no way model looking. But he belived he was a flawless 10 and blatanly rejected any sort of criticism based on looks theory. I think him having insanely high toughts about himself, didn't clash well with people calling him barely average and shit.

Btw voicemogged by @mojopin and @FatmanO
Yeah bro never forget you, sad thing it was disbanded due to the abandonment of its members, seems like you are the only one who stayed here (even though we all 3 recommended you to leave kek)

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Yeah bro never forget you, sad thing it was disbanded due to the abandonment of its members, seems like you are the only one who stayed here (even though we all 3 recommended you to leave kek)

Same to you bro. Lol yeah should've left way back then. Ended up staying to cope with some mental issues i'd developed at the time. Tryna slowly cut of the use of this site as of right now tho.

Same to you bro. Lol yeah should've left way back then. Ended up staying to cope with some mental issues i'd developed at the time. Tryna slowly cut of the use of this site as of right now tho.
Cut it cold turkey, seriously

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Nibba
Gambler's autism was way too powerful and yeah eot will not log back and not even look back, this site hit hard on him kek, he ldar'd here and I guess he got traumatized

Also I don't know what to say about the hole that me and eot left but if you have been around here for a while (probably more than the pitiful 5 minutes that I spend here looking at something redeemable) you'd know that the current state of affairs is a sad one, for this forum's quality been going down steadily and it doesn't get better and sometimes it gets worse, so I have no intention of participating here (and fucking up my mental health again).

Honestly this is gonna sound Uber bluepilled but I think I can help turn this place around again. Even today was a solid day for posts. First this one and then @Dentis_Kalenkop thread in looksmaxing. Ofc it's a far cry from what we has before but I think we can bounce back. As I said in the video, if it gets worse than it did with bones and zesto, I'm done. Gone for good. No goodbyes just leaving tbh

im mirin your dedication to this website

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

spyros leaked my pictures (and one of the worst ever pictures one could have ever leaked from me) in the discord for no reason whatsoever just because "I was getting mad at you saying that you are not low T" was his reason; I trusted him as a friend (so much I sent him those photos) and he shits on me like that; I can tell you from experience that he isn't a nice guy and that if he did that to me he will do similar to you. Never trust a severely mentally ill person, I learned my lesson
Damn I didn’t know that. Cheers for letting me know. One of his biggest fears is being low t actually and he gets irrational if you try and say he doesn’t look like some low t beta cuck

Nicely put together, I really enjoyed watching this. You sound much younger and more sympathetic than I‘ve imagined ngl

he gets irrational if you try and say he doesn’t look like some low t beta cuck
Even worse, he went badshit crazy because I was saying that I WASN'T low T, not that he was low T

inceldom is real

Everyone with a reg date after August 10th is a pleb

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Nicely put together, I really enjoyed watching this. You sound much younger and more sympathetic than I‘ve imagined ngl
Yeah my voice doesn't fit the rest of me

When is part two if this great saga?

When is part two if this great saga?
The follow up mentioning afrikancel, the cum tribute with my sister, and the mog thread will be up tomorrow

Complete history part 2 in august
I'll make a separate thread closer to then asking people what events they would like to see me cover

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 470, androidcel and 2 others
Subscribed. Expecting some more quality content

@Nibba Fantastic video and I'd really like to see more. Even though I joined early September I witnessed all this history first-hand. We still have a long way to go.

Last edited:
@Nibba top tier post

no s/o brutal blackpill tbh ngl can't believe you put me with all the other subhumans in the mog thread :feelsrope:

@Nibba Fantastic video and I'd really like to see more. Even though I joined early September I witnessed all this history first-hand. We still have a long way to go.
Glad you liked it bro. I'll try to get the follow-up video out soon
@Nibba top tier post

no s/o brutal blackpill tbh ngl can't believe you put me with all the other subhumans in the mog thread :feelsrope:
You were too important to mention I'd have to make an hour long video on just u?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Zesto Era was the best era ngl

Zesto Era was the best era ngl
Nicolascage

He made this place a shithole. In fact we're still trying to get rid of all the weeb faggots that he brought over

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Time Travel, dogtown and 1 other person
The japanmaxx posts were legit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Status
Not open for further replies.