[8/2018-1/2019] Complete History of Looksmax.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfl same with me. I thought my Profile was bad his is a legit 1/10

No they were not. Japan is so hypergamous and he was a delusional fag for thinking he'd do any better for there
Is there any information about his Japan trip btw? He probably just LDARs in his hotel room and watches anime.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Jfl same with me. I thought my Profile was bad his is a legit 1/10

No they were not. Japan is so hypergamous and he was a delusional fag for thinking he'd do any better for there
But Japanese women mog all other women

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cope. Scandi is literally known worldwide for having the best wamen. The average scandi grill is taller than the asian man

:feelsbaton:
I'm not gay tho, idc about Asian men...

That wasn't the point
IMG 20190119 211728 180

A foid like this is ideal

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
You were too important to mention I'd have to make an hour long video on just u?
thanks bby cope

also wtf no notification dead site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

He simply clearly had a fetish for Asians and the Japan culture, hoping what he saw in anime would transfer in real life. Should have went to Thailand or some other really poor country if he was strategical about slaying.

He simply clearly had a fetish for Asians and the Japan culture, hoping what he saw in anime would transfer in real life. Should have went to Thailand or some other really poor country if he was strategical about slaying.
yeah. dude was clearly mentally deranged too. easily the most broken user

also here's the follow up vid if you wanna edit my post and drop that in there alongside the original

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, JovanD, dogtown and 2 others
yeah. dude was clearly mentally deranged too. easily the most broken user

also here's the follow up vid if you wanna edit my post and drop that in there alongside the original

you upload regularly? im subbing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
you upload regularly? im subbing
i'm gonna try to start doing that. you fuckers gotta give me ideas to talk about. maybe podcasts about weekly things going on

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

[/QUOTE]

Watching this over listening to my English teacher loool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
This video was pretty radiical Islam

I'm gonna subscribble for more

• +1
Reactions: Autist
That cum tribute thread sounds amazing:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: anyone got any links to it?/?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Oh you meant that classic, yeah ofc I was in that lol

Should i make a cum tribute megathread?
We have only had one i think. Technically 2 if you include @Esteban1997

Oh you meant that classic, yeah ofc I was in that lol

Should i make a cum tribute megathread?
If you want this forum to be destroyed then yes

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
I'm having a mental breakdown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
am i mentioned somewhere,i don't even remember what was happening
@Nibba do you remember how naive i was in September when i joined,totaly clueless

am i mentioned somewhere,i don't even remember what was happening
@Nibba do you remember how naive i was in September when i joined,totaly clueless
Yeah you had quite the Awakening bro ??

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Some people have just to much time

Some people have just to much time
Y are you even here then dumbass
All your posts are of tearing other people down. Maybe try spending YOUR time learning how to be a normal human

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Deleted member 611
Y are you even here then dumbass
All your posts are of tearing other people down. Maybe try spending YOUR time learning how to be a normal human
I am a bully and im proud of it..

No forreal why would you make a history while this site is just a few months old. And also it has nothing to do with looksmax. Idk whe you find the time to makr such videos.
I just speak on behalf of 90% of the users who use their brain. This video doesnt make any sense. Not everyrthing the other video of skin care is for example good

I am a bully and im proud of it..

No forreal why would you make a history while this site is just a few months old. And also it has nothing to do with looksmax. Idk whe you find the time to makr such videos.
I just speak on behalf of 90% of the users who use their brain. This video doesnt make any sense. Not everyrthing the other video of skin care is for example good
Offtopic

damm you have :chad: voice

wow awesome video my friend! i will definitely tell other new guys to come here as well. wish i had watched these two history videos before so i knew who this arcbrah character is

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
wow awesome video my friend! i will definitely tell other new guys to come here as well. wish i had watched these two history videos before so i knew who this arcbrah character is
Sick bro glad u enjoyed it. And yeah I recommend all greycels watch this

what is going on here????
Sick bro glad u enjoyed it. And yeah I recommend all greycels watch this
Now listen to me you ogre, HE IS MY FRIEND BACK OFF
oh you sweet ogre. You love me more than @Nibba :feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 611
Status
Not open for further replies.