[8/2018-1/2019] Complete History of Looksmax.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway @Sergeant is there any possibility of me being able to pm people here? I think I've proved my worth over the last month or so.

very autistic, but good video.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
this might be the most autistic video ive ever seen and i enjoyed it very much

someone should make a similar video about the whole psl history

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and androidcel
this might be the most autistic video ive ever seen and i enjoyed it very much

someone should make a similar video about the whole psl history
That would be long af video tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
That would be long af video tbh

make a tldr read version then

maybe you get even quoted by big media since this whole incel gets bigger and bigger in mainstream

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
make a tldr read version then

maybe you get even quoted by big media since this whole incel gets bigger and bigger in mainstream

What would that be? Ngl i would watch the whole thing

I don't know much about it, i have been on lookism since june 2018. I been mainly lurking, i made my account at jan 2019 and got banned in few weeks.

https://incels.wiki/w/Incelosphere#History this could be interesting for you guys, this doesn't cover only psl but it covers Incelosphere.

@Dude420 probably haves knowledge about PSL history since he is writing blackpill book.

I don't know much about it, i have been on lookism since june 2018. I been mainly lurking, i made my account at jan 2019 and got banned in few weeks.

https://incels.wiki/w/Incelosphere#History this could be interesting for you guys, this doesn't cover only psl but it covers Incelosphere.

@Dude420 probably haves knowledge about PSL history since he is writing blackpill book.

nah fuck that shit

id be only interested in psl beginning from pushate - this where all the look is everything started tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
Good video bro. Subbed. :feelsokman:

Glad u like it bro thank you
I wish someone would do an .is version of this. Could be cool.

Too bad most .is users are too high inhib and autistic. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Insomniac
Most members there are just too retarded to talk to girls
Me tbh.

I don’t think most there are morbidly ugly. Maybe a select few really are but not most. My main problems are mental and that probably goes for a lot of users there.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I wish someone would do an .is version of this. Could be cool.

Too bad most .is users are too high inhib and autistic. :feelsrope:
I could make one, but it would be from November 2017 to the end of May 2018 since that's when I was banned and I don't know of anything after that.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
I could make one, but it would be from November 2017 to the end of May 2018 since that's when I was banned and I don't know of anything after that.
Most incels r too low sentience to even care about that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Most incels r too low sentience to even care about that shit
Yeah when I was there everyone would just say the same shit and no one was allowed to have any standards whatsoever, or else you're a VOLCEL oooooo. Same shit over and over again non stop.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Yeah when I was there everyone would just say the same shit and no one was allowed to have any standards whatsoever, or else you're a VOLCEL oooooo. Same shit over and over again non stop.
Yeah that place is one big meme. I suppose their lack of humanity (not looks wise) is why they're there. When talking to most incels they all seem to have the same personality as one another

• +1
Yeah that place is one big meme. I suppose their lack of humanity (not looks wise) is why they're there. When talking to most incels they all seem to have the same personality as one another
Maybe that's why I was liked there, because I was somewhat different than everyone else and was unique. Idk I just think if people lose their username and avatar on there then they would be indistinguishable from one another. It wasn't like that in the early days though.

• +1
Maybe that's why I was liked there, because I was somewhat different than everyone else and was unique. Idk I just think if people lose their username and avatar on there then they would be indistinguishable from one another. It wasn't like that in the early days though.
Exactly. Everyone's beliefs and posting styles are varied here. it's not a hug box and you won't be banned here for saying not all women are whores like over there

• +1
Nice video!
Looks like I missed alot while I was gone.
Hopefully the future is even more exciting.

• +1
@Nibba you should cover arcbrahs complete mental breakdown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, androidcel, dogtown and 1 other person
If you link me Threads I can make a video on it
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-mog-im-drunk-date-mog-i-mog.9266/#post-162726
7B91C72F B6BD 481D AC01 A3CD61945ED5

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-mog-all-this-forum.9270/#post-162722

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-mog-mog-mog-mog.9228/

Its not enough for a vid on its own, make an ogre complation or some shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Saved the threads. Yeah I'll probably just go through his post history starting with mog thread and moving forward to now
Cover the toiletposter arch its vital to his backstory maybe throw in sc22 and studyhacks in there for good measure

• +1
Cover the toiletposter arch its vital to his backstory maybe throw in sc22 and studyhacks in there for good measure
Yeah I will. "A look into forum mental illness with nibba"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Nigga maybe you should include the fact the mini chad era (AKA when I dominated you guys)

Jfl

You would fit in the golden era. Thought I mentioned u?
Tbh I was making chad moves and not watching the whole vid. Was study hacks mentioned?
Jfl

You would fit in the golden era. Thought I mentioned u?
It you didn’t and you end up making a follow up mention the study hacks and me fights that really made studyhacks the most bullied user for along time @Nibba

Last edited:
Tbh I was making chad moves and not watching the whole vid. Was study hacks mentioned?

It you didn’t and you end up making a follow up mention the study hacks and me fights that really made studyhacks the most bullied user for along time @Nibba
LMFAO already made a follow up. Watch the videos dude ?

lol, his ban ends in few days btw
How long was the dude banned for a week? I thought it capped at 4 days? Maybe I'm just retarded at counting jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
good video, luckily when i was in incels.me i took a big hiautus around the time that zesto dude was banned. Sounds very dangerous like a potential ER

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Over for you Nibba

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Alexanderr, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.