8 Signs a Girl Wants You To Approach Her

The better you look the less game you need.

Try laid back (but DOM intonation, not friendly) vibe with arrogant/cocky attitude, I swear to God this game works excellent for me and I'm a 5ft7 framecel.

A lot of guys say dating is harder, but I feel like its easier IRL because the average dudes game has decreased so much compared to 10 years ago, we all know the NT levels have dropped significantly.
thanks.
Lifefuel.
looking forward at spring/summer when I have time to re-enter doing dating stuff.
This time i will be a high tier normie looking dude and 6'2 height. Maybe this time I get more brownie points for talking with a random; whereas back in 2008, everyone was chatting up women. Because back then, online dating for giga losers and elderly people. And mostly every dude, was hustling women irl., there was no toher options.
It should be better than last time, if I get extra brownie points for talking with a rondom also. since the rest of me improved, only my age factor is less appealing factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
thanks.
Lifefuel.
looking forward at spring/summer when I have time to re-enter doing dating stuff.
This time i will be a high tier normie looking dude and 6'2 height. Maybe this time I get more brownie points for talking with a random; whereas back in 2008, everyone was chatting up women. Because back then, online dating for giga losers and elderly people. And mostly every dude, was hustling women irl., there was no toher options.
It should be better than last time, if I get extra brownie points for talking with a rondom also. since the rest of me improved, only my age factor is less appealing factor.
You'll do well if you come across calm and in control, guys with social anxiety are fucked no matter what comes out their mouth until they fix their nervous voice.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You'll do well if you come across calm and in control, guys with social anxiety are fucked no matter what comes out their mouth until they fix their nervous voice.
the first few times, I need to get out of the way. I will be nerveus probs for sure, so they will be shit likely. Because new again, and so on. Once the habit is back a little bit, the nerves will be good or low again.

• +1
This. This is so correct. Nervous voice and social anxiety can destroy HTN or chadlites. I know from experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 4797
This. This is so correct. Nervous voice and social anxiety can destroy HTN or chadlites. I know from experience.
habit, flow. Always did it for me, to be calmer.
To be in some form of social flow. As opposed to being in silent anti-social thinking head mode.

I have had the habit of not being social, since last 10 years. since most time in LTR. So it will be rusty to get social flow back. But need to do it.
Being social, is for single people a bit of a must. imo.
Being anti-social is okay when in a LTR or other reason one doesn't date. Than it feels a bit of a waiste of time to be social with randoms.

Last edited:
  • +1
An approach invitation is a girl’s way of making your job easier - instead of you having to put yourself out there as much, she's making it as effortless as possible for you to approach her. Because she wants you. Hence if a girl wants you, she’ll leave hints. But how can you tell as a guy?

1.. The internet holla.As a man, I find this approach cool. When a girl musters up some courage to inbox you, tweet or Whatsapp you, it means a lot. Social media has become a common place for people to hook up nowadays. Contrary to popular belief there’s no problem with hooking up on the internet really. You just have to be smart and careful and you’ll meet a lot of awesome people who are just a click away.Many women have a guy on social media that they admire but are too afraid to approach the guy they admire but are too afraid to approach the guy.In life you should have the courage to take what you believe should be yours or else someone else will take it as you watch. .Some women will go ahead to start a conversation with you via inbox but she won’t really tell you how she feels. She’ll show interest in you then pass the ball to you. Where things go from there is up to you.

2.The Plant.Perhaps the most obvious approach invitation, although not without its own challenges. A girl goes to where you are - seated at the bar, leaning against a wall, in a specific aisle in the bookstore or clothing store, waiting for a matatu - and plants herself right nearby you, always within peripheral vision eyeshot. Sounds great, right? Well, there are a couple of downsides:*.Sometimes a girl will plant herself a little too far away, meaning you need to move to talk to her. That's okay if it's easy enough to slide a few feet next to her, but if it's an obvious plant but she's farther than a few feet, you're still going to have to close a distance to open*.If you fail to strike up a conversation with her within the first minute or two, she'll often still be there for a while (after all, she's planted herself there), but it can get awkward - you know why she's there, and she knows you know why she's there, but neither of you say anything... this is embarrassing to her; it's like being rejected, then awkwardly hanging around the person who rejected you.For those reasons, if you like a girl, and she plants herself near you,make sure to start a conversation within 120 seconds of her doing so(faster or slower depending on the girl .

3.The Hover.You'll see this one most often with inexperienced girls, who are used to inexperienced men, who tend to be pretty oblivious to women's signals and need those women to be as LOUD with their signaling as humanly possible, though you'll also sometimes see it with a highly sexual woman who simply doesn't want to waste time with playing coy. The Hover is when a woman walks over to where you are... then just hovers there, staring in your direction. Girls who do this are making it obvious for you; all you've got to do is turn their direction,smile warmly, and say, "Hello."

4.The Linger.Quick - think fast! The Linger is the briefest of approach invitations - and also the hardest to capitalize on. Girls using lingering as an A.I. often give you too little time to react, unless you're good. These tend to be moderately experienced women,who feel too obvious doing the Hover, so instead try to rush through their approach invitations as quickly as possible - usually, too quickly. A girl will walk over to where you are...pause, for anywhere from half a second to three seconds... and then continue walking on, as if nothing had happened.Because she's in a, "Okay, let's do this and then get out of there if he doesn't do anything," mindset, if your opener is anything other than smooth, she'll play dumb and keep going, too. This one's often hard to differentiate between a girl who legitimately did just happen to pause as she was walking past you - use context to figure it out, or just open every girl who does this if you want to err on the side of false positives instead of false negatives.

5.The Look About.Similar to a Linger, but with a duration more akin to a Hover, the Look About is when a girl walks over to right near where you are, then... glances about, confusedly, as if wondering where that thing she was looking for could possibly have gone. You will see this one most often in day game, and when meeting women in shops and stores. A girl will invariably react "pleasantly surprised" on your approach, and if she's interested, will show that interest right away. If your approach rubbed her the wrong way / she realizes you're not as cute as she thought from a distance (or, if she genuinely WAS just there by chance and happened to be confused), she'll be nice / polite, and get back to looking for whatever she was supposedly looking for.

6.Mutters and Sighs.Ever have a girl walk up next to you and mutter to herself, "God, this mat is taking forever!" or, "Oh my God... what a day!" Or maybe she just sighs -hufffff. Usually feel like you're supposed to say something here, right?That's for good reason- people usually only do this when they want someone to engage them in conversation. So - engage!

7.Requests for Help.Girls who want to talk to you will often ask for help:*."Can you take our picture?"*."Do you know what time it is?"How do you know if it's a genuine request (i.e., she's really just looking for information) or it's just an excuse to get you to talk to her? There're no hard and fast rules, unfortunately, but some rough guidelines include if she's giving you signals of interest (her voice is softer / less matter-of-fact; she's smiling an interested-in-you type of smile) and the request is non-specific (i.e., not something like, "Do you know where the 24 Hour Fitness is around here?"), there's a better chance she wants to meet you. If you're not sure, just ask her something else - and see if she's happy to chat (it's an approach invitation), or acts like it's funny you want to talk to her when all she wanted was information (it wasn't an approach invitation).

8.The Glance.Any of the above,followed by a glance at you, then looking away and smiling to herself, is a blaringly loud approach invitation. About as loud as it gets. Approach immediately... don't even bother trying to look smooth; it's not necessary. She didn't bother either.
Learn to space after periods, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
relevant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 4797 and Yliaster
This is true. Also daily reminder, game means absolutely nothing.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
1 clip showing an signal. Says imo more than 19000 words.

wtf nigga
either i'm blind or retarded
cause i couldn't see any shit where she was giving iois

wtf nigga
either i'm blind or retarded
cause i couldn't see any shit where she was giving iois
Body position, feet pointing. Etc..

For me it's obvious she is sending massive signals to him. But she tries to be subtle.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
If youre above 6 Psl she just starts talking to you about dumb shit that doesnt matter

Deadass it's like this thread was made by a female aka garbage thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 9072
The only true IOI is a girl killing herself after you pump and dump her.

• JFL
An approach invitation is a girl’s way of making your job easier - instead of you having to put yourself out there as much, she's making it as effortless as possible for you to approach her. Because she wants you. Hence if a girl wants you, she’ll leave hints. But how can you tell as a guy?

1.. The internet holla.As a man, I find this approach cool. When a girl musters up some courage to inbox you, tweet or Whatsapp you, it means a lot. Social media has become a common place for people to hook up nowadays. Contrary to popular belief there’s no problem with hooking up on the internet really. You just have to be smart and careful and you’ll meet a lot of awesome people who are just a click away.Many women have a guy on social media that they admire but are too afraid to approach the guy they admire but are too afraid to approach the guy.In life you should have the courage to take what you believe should be yours or else someone else will take it as you watch. .Some women will go ahead to start a conversation with you via inbox but she won’t really tell you how she feels. She’ll show interest in you then pass the ball to you. Where things go from there is up to you.

2.The Plant.Perhaps the most obvious approach invitation, although not without its own challenges. A girl goes to where you are - seated at the bar, leaning against a wall, in a specific aisle in the bookstore or clothing store, waiting for a matatu - and plants herself right nearby you, always within peripheral vision eyeshot. Sounds great, right? Well, there are a couple of downsides:*.Sometimes a girl will plant herself a little too far away, meaning you need to move to talk to her. That's okay if it's easy enough to slide a few feet next to her, but if it's an obvious plant but she's farther than a few feet, you're still going to have to close a distance to open*.If you fail to strike up a conversation with her within the first minute or two, she'll often still be there for a while (after all, she's planted herself there), but it can get awkward - you know why she's there, and she knows you know why she's there, but neither of you say anything... this is embarrassing to her; it's like being rejected, then awkwardly hanging around the person who rejected you.For those reasons, if you like a girl, and she plants herself near you,make sure to start a conversation within 120 seconds of her doing so(faster or slower depending on the girl .

3.The Hover.You'll see this one most often with inexperienced girls, who are used to inexperienced men, who tend to be pretty oblivious to women's signals and need those women to be as LOUD with their signaling as humanly possible, though you'll also sometimes see it with a highly sexual woman who simply doesn't want to waste time with playing coy. The Hover is when a woman walks over to where you are... then just hovers there, staring in your direction. Girls who do this are making it obvious for you; all you've got to do is turn their direction,smile warmly, and say, "Hello."

4.The Linger.Quick - think fast! The Linger is the briefest of approach invitations - and also the hardest to capitalize on. Girls using lingering as an A.I. often give you too little time to react, unless you're good. These tend to be moderately experienced women,who feel too obvious doing the Hover, so instead try to rush through their approach invitations as quickly as possible - usually, too quickly. A girl will walk over to where you are...pause, for anywhere from half a second to three seconds... and then continue walking on, as if nothing had happened.Because she's in a, "Okay, let's do this and then get out of there if he doesn't do anything," mindset, if your opener is anything other than smooth, she'll play dumb and keep going, too. This one's often hard to differentiate between a girl who legitimately did just happen to pause as she was walking past you - use context to figure it out, or just open every girl who does this if you want to err on the side of false positives instead of false negatives.

5.The Look About.Similar to a Linger, but with a duration more akin to a Hover, the Look About is when a girl walks over to right near where you are, then... glances about, confusedly, as if wondering where that thing she was looking for could possibly have gone. You will see this one most often in day game, and when meeting women in shops and stores. A girl will invariably react "pleasantly surprised" on your approach, and if she's interested, will show that interest right away. If your approach rubbed her the wrong way / she realizes you're not as cute as she thought from a distance (or, if she genuinely WAS just there by chance and happened to be confused), she'll be nice / polite, and get back to looking for whatever she was supposedly looking for.

6.Mutters and Sighs.Ever have a girl walk up next to you and mutter to herself, "God, this mat is taking forever!" or, "Oh my God... what a day!" Or maybe she just sighs -hufffff. Usually feel like you're supposed to say something here, right?That's for good reason- people usually only do this when they want someone to engage them in conversation. So - engage!

7.Requests for Help.Girls who want to talk to you will often ask for help:*."Can you take our picture?"*."Do you know what time it is?"How do you know if it's a genuine request (i.e., she's really just looking for information) or it's just an excuse to get you to talk to her? There're no hard and fast rules, unfortunately, but some rough guidelines include if she's giving you signals of interest (her voice is softer / less matter-of-fact; she's smiling an interested-in-you type of smile) and the request is non-specific (i.e., not something like, "Do you know where the 24 Hour Fitness is around here?"), there's a better chance she wants to meet you. If you're not sure, just ask her something else - and see if she's happy to chat (it's an approach invitation), or acts like it's funny you want to talk to her when all she wanted was information (it wasn't an approach invitation).

8.The Glance.Any of the above,followed by a glance at you, then looking away and smiling to herself, is a blaringly loud approach invitation. About as loud as it gets. Approach immediately... don't even bother trying to look smooth; it's not necessary. She didn't bother either.

this is bullshit ive never seen a girl show any of these signs to me.... oh wait

this hurts, this hurts so bad i had a trip to the netherlands (land of the white chad giants), went to an amusement park with friends, we split because i was done with rollercoasters i was on the verge of spilling my stomach.

so i sat on the bench, incoming two cute jb girls and one sits next to me and the other takes a pic of her, the one that sits next to me stares at me, then the other girl sits next to me on the other side.

i have massive fucking anxiety and seriously have been hurt by girls before, needless to say i was on my phone for a good 7 to 8 minutes of pure anxiety hoping they'd either approach me directly or leave.

they left.

i wish so hard that this would be tales of the basement i really wish. but just the thought of a mff threesome with 2 cute blonde blue eyed native netherlandic girls... i can't sleep at night.

@personalityinkwell

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 4612
If you need to learn those things, it's OVER.

• +1
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 245 and yonmaxxed
Bluepilled cope. Iois, approach is pua tier cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel