gallery05.jpg

gallery08.jpg

gallery02.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Kawhi, ULTRATERAX63, dogtown and 1 other person
Mewing is cope after puberty

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Vitruvian, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
It's much more than 2 hours. First you have to wear bracers for a while, then you get the surgery, then you spend many months recovering.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Deleted member 147
It's much more than 2 hours. First you have to wear bracers for a while, then you get the surgery, then you spend many months recovering.
your maxilla doesnt move with braces

I would become a Chad with a jaw surgery just fml

Holy fuck @ that last guy's results, anyone know what he got? I might need some of that.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Aren't flat maxillas an Asian thing tho

lmao, last pic has taken years post OP

Fucking hell that pic takes me back. I first saw this pic about a year ago after i found out about mouth breathing and facial recession and all that shit. Felt like shit because I tough I had fucked up my life, but reading on claimingpower's website (the guy in the pic) i got motivation to keep going nd start mewing. Little did I know i was actually not especially recessed back then and quite decent looking despite it. But fuck it reminds me of a time where i could still feel, where i had a life spark a lust for sex and life and love and music. Wish i could go back then and tell myself; never visit this community, straighten my posture, never smoke weed aswell as that I actually was decent looking and had nothing to worry about (im way worse looking now). But my life is just fucked now, got no lust for anything and I don't feel anything the way i used to, and have no lust, + fucking stress and muscle issues and brain fog getting worse. Got misdiagnosed roughly with depression, anxiety, and panick attacks but that doesn't correlate with half of what I've been going trough and where I am right now. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Im aware nobody gives a shit but I just needed to vent right now. Its ogre

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, ULTRATERAX63, yourwishismycommand and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and androidcel
View attachment 60352

Fucking hell that pic takes me back. I first saw this pic about a year ago after i found out about mouth breathing and facial recession and all that shit. Felt like shit because I tough I had fucked up my life, but reading on claimingpower's website (the guy in the pic) i got motivation to keep going nd start mewing. Little did I know i was actually not especially recessed back then and quite decent looking despite it. But fuck it reminds me of a time where i could still feel, where i had a life spark a lust for sex and life and love and music. Wish i could go back then and tell myself; never visit this community, straighten my posture, never smoke weed aswell as that I actually was decent looking and had nothing to worry about (im way worse looking now). But my life is just fucked now, got no lust for anything and I don't feel anything the way i used to, and have no lust, + fucking stress and muscle issues and brain fog getting worse. Got misdiagnosed roughly with depression, anxiety, and panick attacks but that doesn't correlate with half of what I've been going trough and where I am right now. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Im aware nobody gives a shit but I just needed to vent right now. Its ogre
Just ldar.

• So Sad
Reactions: HorseFace
based. The goddamn mew niggers never cease shilling for their agenda, with astrosky being the most obvious example (even he had jaw surgery, though he denies it in line with his talmudic trickery)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
If it doesn't involve cutting of bone and gore it is cope for blue pill fags.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, FaceandHFD and androidcel
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 63, Guests: 19)

based. The goddamn mew niggers never cease shilling for their agenda, with astrosky being the most obvious example (even he had jaw surgery, though he denies it in line with his talmudic trickery)
they are just coping poorcels

gallery08.jpg

holy shit she became so hot from a 3/4 to a 7/8. shame id still need to pull out cus her genes are still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What's wrong with the guests being almost half of the users? Souldn't they be prohibited of access after 10 mins? If no then what's the point of making a acc

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Holy fuck @ that last guy's results, anyone know what he got? I might need some of that.
How long you been on lookism and don't know that jfl

To be fair the gook does look like he made progress a little bit, lets be real.
But jaw surgery legit transforms a person.

How permanent are the results? I'm afraid of regression after surgery

How permanent are the results? I'm afraid of regression after surgery
afaik there is some regression, but it wont be significant if you have correct tongue posture.

Some people get a good amount of relapse after jaw surgery. No one really knows why.

I have slight bimax and maxilla and mandible setback a few mm would probably benefit me but I’m not going through that

View attachment 60352

why are you so much worse looking now? Should i leave this forum? i just made this account and the people here suck. what is wrong with them lol? It’s awful

Mewing is cope stop this bullshit

She got hot!!!! unreal

ps - I was gonna post my pics to get surgery advice, but i've realised this place is like lookism and i'm too much of a sensitive beta to get roasted by everyone and it'll make me suicidal, so are there any sites that are a bit like this, but more normal? Like i'll get advice rather than just being told 'end it' etc lol? Maybe reddit? Or is that too blue pilled? I need a happy 'medium' lol

Last edited:
It's actually just a few hours of surgery and the recovery time is one month. But it's one month to fully recover, you'll already be more or less fine after 2 weeks

ps - I was gonna post my pics to get surgery advice, but i've realised this place is like lookism and i'm too much of a sensitive beta to get roasted by everyone and it'll make me suicidal, so are there any sites that are a bit like this, but more normal? Like i'll get advice rather than just being told 'end it' etc lol? Maybe reddit? Or is that too blue pilled? I need a happy 'medium' lol
No, there’s not. Just PM members you trust can accurately rate you.