80/20 rule applies to EVERYTHING, not just face

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There is no room for weakness anymore. You have to be top 20% facially, in terms of height, in terms of body etc. There is no such thing as a "overall" good looking man to women. Either you are the best at EVERYTHING or you are not considered worthy. All these arguments about Face Vs Height Vs body etc are retarded. If you are lacking in even just one, then you are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
legit.
Except if you're curry, then you'll always slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demonstrator, RedPilledStemcel, hebbewem and 2 others
There is no room for weakness anymore. You have to be top 20% facially, in terms of height, in terms of body etc. There is no such thing as a "overall" good looking man to women. Either you are the best at EVERYTHING or you are not considered worthy. All these arguments about Face Vs Height Vs body etc are retarded. If you are lacking in even just one, then you are fucked.
I might as well rope right now, considering I and the majority of this forum will never be top 20% facially. It's over. :feelsuhh::feelswhy:

Lol @ lacking in body
pls stop posting pics of me bb
You're on the right track, but short chads are a thing.
You're on the right track, but short chads are a thing.

rice krispies IQ thread. go outside for once.

Almost every thread of yours is you trying to downplay the importance of face. It won't work. Face will always be the most important factor for attracting women.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Hunter
master yi seriously needs a buff right now

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Almost every thread of yours is you trying to downplay the importance of face. It won't work. Face will always be the most important factor for attracting women.

EVERYTHING MATTERS. Face alone and by itself isn't good enough. Go look at the most successful men and they almost always have a good rating in all categories (height, body and face). Or at the absolute very least, they aren't seriously lacking in any of them. If you are manlet or framecel, then you are fucked unless you have literally 10/10 face.

EVERYTHING MATTERS. Face alone and by itself isn't good enough. Go look at the most successful men and they almost always have a good rating in all categories (height, body and face). Or at the absolute very least, they aren't seriously lacking in any of them. If you are manlet or framecel, then you are fucked unless you have literally 10/10 face.

Height is the only thing that comes close to face in importance. You can get away with a ba frame if you're not a manlet and have a good face. Look no further than Zyros.

never began for sub9 cels

80/20 aplies on dick big dick guys have more sex than anyone else these days its fact,20% of above average slay anyone that dissagres with this is either a 8 incher or braindead big dick rumors are a thing amongst social circles i have seen this in real life the big dick guy slays because everyone knows

If you're 80% in jaw, chin, eye area, zygos, height, and all that, but 20% in wrist size, you've still won

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator and Deleted member 470
if you aren't a male model life isnt worth living

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 245
You can be 5'10 and be a chad.
cope you will never be a true chad

you can be a slayer yes but chad doesn't get mogged every day

you can be a slayer yes but chad doesn't get mogged every day
it's only a mog if you think it's a mog,

ways to mog if you're shorter

-status
-money
-face
for example this guy is mogging no one without his status

it's only a mog if you think it's a mog,

ways to mog if you're shorter

-status
-money
-face
View attachment 54282for example this guy is mogging no one without his status
true but getting heightmogged by 40% of the male population would still feel emasculating regardless of how large your ego and self confidence is

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
true but getting heightmogged by 40% of the male population would still feel emasculating regardless of how large your ego and self confidence is
i feel the same way, but I'm pretty sure this is just mental illness and tallfag propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
i feel the same way, but I'm pretty sure this is just mental illness and tallfag propaganda.
bro idk how it is in the West but where I live the young male population average is at the very least 6' and I get heightmogged daily, especially at my college (probably the most incel college too)

At what height can you call yourself a tallfag?
Should definitely be >6ft1