80% of guys are incels or virgin

Every normie I know tries to pretend and larp as hard as possible that he has a decent sex-life.
I notice this too. But they are never hanging out with foids and always sausage fest social circles. Simping hard after any foid they can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
She's like billionaire's daughter jfl. Still most men aren't doing well at all. Sub 8 men would get metooed at some point in life be it a successful attempt or not.
Meeks doesn’t need the money. Also give me reacts fucking gook

Last edited:
men aged 18-24 in 2016- 2018:
0 sex partners in past year - 36%
1 sex partner in past year - 34%
2 sex partners in past year - 17%
3 or more sex partners in past year - 23%

This is basically exactly the same as Tinder stats that show that 22% of men slay regularly whereas the bottom 78% struggle like crazy

Also, this was 3-5 years ago. The number of sexless men rose from 10% to 36% in 8 years. (from 2010 to 2018) I can't imagine how much worse it's gotten

Source:
This just goes to show that freedom and individual liberty is inherently incombatble with the laws of nature. Human civilization can't exist with a despot that is willing to what is needed to make sure the population doesn't stop breeding. Humans will always be slaves.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

yep

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608