[Success] 9.5 months physique change

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM
How many hours per session and how many times a week??

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
rip hairline
hairline > joints
Deca is milder on your hair than test.

When ran with test it would actually have some hair protection properties due to dhn being a dht antagonist

fobos

fobos

Zephir

When ran with test it would actually have some hair protection properties due to dhn being a dht antagonist
But he is on fin, fin + deca = @Mr_Norwood

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel

Why is why fin or even worse dutasteride would actually rape your hair on nandrolone. Better to stick to topicals in my humble opinion

R

Ropemaxing

Enthusiast
Now that's some steroid use right there

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
Do you train abs directly?
recently I started to once or twice a week but not really no. I should have though cause they don't get worked from squats or deadlifts because I don't do those.

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
recently I started to once or twice a week but not really no. I should have though cause they don't get worked from squats or deadlifts because I don't do those.
Whats your opinion on squats and deadlifts? I understand squats are good but is trying to increase weight pointless?
as in diminishing returns

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
Wasn't on gear the whole time, was only on moderate tren for 6 weeks total, had extreme insomnia the whole time, ate junk food etc etc
So then when you finish the cycle? How are you going to maintain?

My arch enemy started using and then deleted his facebook account when he quit and looked like a twig again. He became a local meme.

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
So then when you finish the cycle? How are you going to maintain?

My arch enemy started using and then deleted his facebook account when he quit and looked like a twig again. He became a local meme.
I don't see myself ever being on less than 180mg/will of test until I'm 30

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
Whats your opinion on squats and deadlifts? I understand squats are good but is trying to increase weight pointless?
as in diminishing returns
Squats are good, increasing the weight is good. Just watch out for your lower back and knees.

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
I don't see myself ever being on less than 180mg/will of test until I'm 30
Surely that will fuck up your natural test production. I wouldn't say I'd stop at a certain age but rather as soon as I've locked down foid. 30 is still young or a dude.

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
Surely that will fuck up your natural test production. I wouldn't say I'd stop at a certain age but rather as soon as I've locked down foid. 30 is still young or a dude.
It will, I'll be injecting for the rest of my life. Once I'm 30 I'd consider going as low as 100 or 120mg/wk is the only difference.

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
Cool, how much it cost per month on your current usage?

CoconutMan

CoconutMan

Adept
No I broke up with her, not enough sex. Was like once every two weeks if I'm lucky jfl.

I immediately regretted it though still. Oh well it's for the best.
good on you friend.

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
It's probably smart to just stick to test cycles, maybe anavar with it. And maybe have dut on hand
Test won’t give you a body like OP has now. You need something stronger
It will, I'll be injecting for the rest of my life. Once I'm 30 I'd consider going as low as 100 or 120mg/wk is the only difference.
Why would you lower the dosage once you are 30? Also I don’t think 100mg/week will be able to sustain that much mass. Imho 150 is the lowest you can go

Last edited:
fobos

fobos

Zephir

Why would you lower the dosage once you are 30? Also I don’t think 100mg/week will be able to sustain that much mass. Imho 150 is the lowest you can go
I never said that. I said if you're balding test is safest.

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir

I'd go lower dose once I'm 30 cause I'd care more about health and gear is harder on the body as you get older. And you could totally get my body with just test, you'd have to be stricter with diet sleep and training though.

Varangiancel

Varangiancel

Apprentice
I'd go lower dose once I'm 30 cause I'd care more about health and gear is harder on the body as you get older. And you could totally get my body with just test, you'd have to be stricter with diet sleep and training though.
What were you on and how much tren per week?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)