9 year old boy kills himself after muslim children bully him

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

FUCKING MUDSLIMES! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, ChoSeungHui, BrettyBoy and 2 others
Social Darwinism :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Extra Chromosome
DAILY REMINDER: There are two billion of these shit skins and every one of them hates you.

disillusioned

Has nothing to do with religion, if you are different from other kids they will bully you, that's just how things work in elementary school.

And I say that as someone who hates islam

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Arkantos, Alexanderr and 5 others
IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE A 9 YEAR OLD KILLED HIMSELF FOR BEING BULLIED YOU HAVE THE IQ OF AN ELECTRIC HEATER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Arkantos, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
kids have been killing themselves at alarming rates lately but you only care about this instance because the kids who bullied him are brown.

DAILY REMINDER: There are two billion of these shit skins and every one of them hates you.
Makes sense considering the shit the west has done in the region. At the end of the day everyone has look after his own people, multiculturalism is cope.

• +1
Reminder that they want us to hate them so that we let them move in and take what they want.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
JFL. Even curry kids are mugging the whites now. Brutal.
Curries never do this shit to blacks because they know we would absolutely destroy them. Whites lost their spine in 1945 thanks to the kikes.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
If any of you actually believe a 9 year old boy killed himself because he was bullied, you should go get an MRI

• +1

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
Suis me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Ritalincel
It's about time

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You are quite the fucking retard for thinking it has anything to do with religion.

It is all bones.
kids have been killing themselves at alarming rates lately but you only care about this instance because the kids who bullied him are brown.

Makes sense considering the shit the west has done in the region. At the end of the day everyone has look after his own people, multiculturalism is cope.
Preach my friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, androidcel and CoconutMan

The Jews, bankers, and multinational corporations made "the west" do*.

Most people, not just whites, don't care about wars and just want their college paid for; much less, do they want to see your** country or region destroyed .

** Assuming you're from these regions

The Jews, bankers, and multinational corporations made "the west" do*.

Most people, not just whites, don't care about wars and just want their college paid for; much less, do they want to see your** country or region destroyed .

** Assuming you're from these regions
sure, I'm not saying middle eastern hate is 'right' either. Humans are irrational by nature and just like there are conservatives who justify anti-muslim sentiment because of refugees there are muslims who justify anti-west sentiment because of invasions. Both sides are large in number so if you hold each side collectively responsible for each crime then its never a ending conflict.

sure, I'm not saying middle eastern hate is 'right' either. Humans are irrational by nature and just like there are conservatives who justify anti-muslim sentiment because of refugees there are muslims who justify anti-west sentiment because of invasions. Both sides are large in number so if you hold each side collectively responsible for each crime then its never a ending conflict.
And it won't end unless some sort of god with a sense of objective right and wrong way of how things should be makes things so. That is why i left politics alone and leave my hate for people who annoy/harm/cause problems with me PERSONALLY (niggers and foids).

I used to hate Muslims and other ethnics because I went through an edgy, alt-right, self-hate phase, but I realized that was cucked and irrational as they don't directly affect me.

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan
null
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot