90% of this forum should kill themselves

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
They ask foids what kind of face they like, but in a way that doesn't make it sound as if they are choosing a superior face vs an inferior face.

Fucking brutal blackpills her, and wait till the end when she asks what kind of look makes you want to have an ONS, that's ropefuel.

Oh and she finishes the video by saying it doesn't matter what you look like, there is somebody out ther for you...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, MansNotHot, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

They ask foids what kind of face they like, but in a way that doesn't make it sound as if they are choosing a superior face vs an inferior face.

Fucking brutal blackpills her, and wait till the end when she asks what kind of look makes you want to have an ONS, that's ropefuel.

Oh and she finishes the video by saying it doesn't matter what you look like, there is somebody out ther for you...

How do I mse ?

its preference. just as u may or may not like dick she may or may not like ur face

Asking 90IQ Instagramsbrains to describe a face jfl

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar and onfiresems
imagine telling us to kill ourselves when your name is chinacurry and you have no pfp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, LastHopeForNorman, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
i would if i had the balls

Oh here's a better one, they ask a bunch of foids if they prefer beard or jawline, ie can u beardfraud a shit jawline.

The foids say no, they prefer sharp strong jawline. The presenter then explains that this strong dominant characteristic makes you stand out.

However she finishes by saying it doesn't matter, just look in the mirror and figure out what makes u feel most confident, and go with that

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 10172
Well OP I see the video, now where's the blackpill?

Well OP I see the video, now where's the blackpill?
Because the consensus is you cant fraud your jaw/ genetics, that is a blackpill.

Blue pill says genetics don't matter.
Red pill says u can fraud it by holding frame/ working out/ dressing ridiculous.
Blackpill says it's over

Because the consensus is you cant fraud your jaw/ genetics, that is a blackpill.

Red pill says u can fraud it by holding frame/ working out/ dressing ridiculous.
Blackpill says it's over
You can it just doesnt look as good as a real sharp jaw

Blackpill says it's over

You can fraud your jaw dumbass.

You're eitther low IQ or deliberately saying all of this to get you down.

The amount of people who fraud their jawline with beard is surreal.

Go ask a woman what she prefers beard or strong jawline and naturally she will say strong jawline, because you are giving her the choice. But if you have a man with a big skull who has a GOOD LONG jawline but it's flawed in being downward swung/grown, if he grooms a beard to hide that downward swungness, the girl is going to be attracted to him as if he has a forward grown mandible.

^ Very basic, but you won't come back with an argument to this common sense because it doesn't fit in with your belief system.

Frauding always goes on. Good jawlines are not common, so men fraud and if he is tall and not super, super recessed then he can pull it off.

I have a solid jawline but lacking bone-mass. However I can't pull off the beard fraud for some reason, but that's ok. My problems lay pretty much GB.

All I'm saying is don't act as if this is some sort of empirical evidence you can't beard fraud, because you can. I've spoken to girls about this and they say; "yeah we look totally different with makeup, but so do you guys with beards" and giggled.

Some girls EVEN KNOW when a guy is frauding their jawline, but because his skull is big they let it slide and choose to let it halo their face into being more attractive than it naturally is. It's the same with us and girls that wear makeup. We know that they don't look as good as this without the paint, but we choose to let it slide in our brains and take fondness to them. Of course we are more forgiving than they are, but it's very similar. Height helps and as does a good frame.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, grimy and Wallenberg
You can fraud your jaw dumbass.

You're eitther low IQ or deliberately saying all of this to get you down.

The amount of people who fraud their jawline with beard is surreal.

Go ask a woman what she prefers beard or strong jawline and naturally she will say strong jawline, because you are giving her the choice. But if you have a man with a big skull who has a GOOD LONG jawline but it's flawed in being downward swung/grown, if he grooms a beard to hide that downward swungness, the girl is going to be attracted to him as if he has a forward grown mandible.

^ Very basic, but you won't come back with an argument this common sense because it doesn't fit in with your belief system.

Frauding always goes on. Good jawlines are not common, so men fraud and if he is tall and not super, super recessed then he can pull it off.

I have a solid jawline but lacking bone-mass. However I can't pull off the beard fraud for some reason, but that's ok. My problems lay pretty much elsewhere.

All I'm saying is don't act as if this is some sort of empirical evidence you can't beard fraud, because you can. I've spoken to girls about this and they; "yeah we look totally different with makeup, but so do you guys with beards" and giggled.

Some girls EVEN KNOW when a guy is frauding their jawline, but because his skull is big they let it slide and choose to let it halo their face into being more attractive than it naturally is. It's the same with us and girls that where makeup. We know that they don't look as good as this without the paint, but we choose to let it slide in our brains and take fondness to them. Of course we are more forgiving than they are, but it's very similar. Height helps and as does a good frame.
Didn't u make a thread saying ur gonna retire this account?

OP is Asian.

Asians struggle to grow facial hair.

They struggle to beard fraud.

He has a bad lower-tier by virtue of being a flat maxilla faced Asian and not being an outlier.

Go figure.

Last edited:
Go get surgery OP

Beard is also a dimorphic trait, so even if you have a good jawline beard or stubble can make you even sexier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
OP is Asian.

He has a bad lower-tier by virtual of being a flat maxilla faced Asian and not being an outlier.

Go figure.

Beard is also a dimorphic trait, so even if you have a good jawline beard or stubble can make you even sexier.

Stubble beard though. Not a strong one as that will completely hide the strength of your jaw if you do have a crazy good one.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
OP is Asian.

He has a bad lower-tier by virtue of being a flat maxilla faced Asian and not being an outlier.

Go figure.
I'm not Asian dude, I'm half colombian, quarter Iranian, quarter curry, and I have a decent beard, only problem is recently ubwent through a lot of stress after finding the blackpill and a lot of my beard hair fell out.

I also have decent jaw and facial bones (except orbital rims), but weight gain failos me here.

I'm incel basically because I'm not white, but I do think too many JBW try and fail to fraud their jaw, and ricemen don't even bother, maybe because good facial structure is too rare in ricemen, they don't bother trying to aspire to it