99% of looksmaxing is mental

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Looksmaxing might as well also be mentalmaxing. My drive to be aesthetic is so fucking insane. You need to use every single negative thing to fuel you to lift harder at the gym, diet, or whatever you need to do to improve yourself. I see my crush with another dude, I don’t sit back and cry about it, I lift harder, stronger, more passionately. become more charismatic. Others try to put me down, tell me I’m wasting my time, I work even harder to just to prove them wrong. I’m always thinking ahead, I don’t give a fuck about the present because I KNOW all my hard work will pay off in the end, and those who shunned me, ignored me, degraded me, rejected me, will see me in the future being successful, gl, and happy and realize how wrong they were. We’re all gonna fuckin make it brah THATS IT

(p.s. music is overpowered, best mental booster of all time)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6401, TheLooksmaxer and 2 others
My drive to be aesthetic is so fucking insane.
Same here it gets to a point of being almost autistic with me. Like if I skip a day or even one set at the gym I'm going to feel like shit about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Same here it gets to a point of being almost autistic with me. Like if I skip a day or even one set at the gym I'm going to feel like shit about it
im so motivated and get so pumped to go to the gym, i listen to my music, close my eyes, and meditate. process my thoughts. imagine myself in the future being aesthetic and doing whatever the FUCK i want and i literally tear up and hit the greatest workouts ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
im so motivated and get so pumped to go to the gym, i listen to my music, close my eyes, and meditate. process my thoughts. imagine myself in the future being aesthetic and doing whatever the FUCK i want and i literally tear up and hit the greatest workouts ever
Exactly bro like I become so fucking crazy and amped up and just crush it by yelling and shit

• +1
Exactly bro like I become so fucking crazy and amped up and just crush it by yelling and shit
i think of my old self, think of times that i literally hated myself and wanted to rope, then think of how my old self would feel seeing how far ive come, then realize ill feel the same way about myself now years from now. BOOM amped up as FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

@ZyzzReincarnate

fuarkrkk brah

blast dis pre workout,

were all gunna make it srs

• +1