99% of the looksmaxxing advice here is complete bullshit

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
anything other than surgery is a massive cope. JFL i just saw someone post something about red light therapy for their skin,

do u guys really think o pry and chico did red light therapy u fucks. Its all about bones and coloring thats it.

softmaxxes will only give u .25-.5 increase in psl, such as growing out hair or and clearing ur skin. The greatest increase in psl is from surgery.

most people on here are trolls and come for entertainment not to looksmax and get surgeries, jfl at that dark triad shit, people here think tattoos and a tan will get them laid.
get a job at mcdonalds and start saving up for surgery until its too late

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914, PubertyMaxxer, CurryCel and 8 others
Models do RLT. Every single thing counts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Usum, Deleted member 4416 and 17 others
This isn’t a moneymaxxed site so softmaxxes are a bide of time. Appreciate your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
oh shut up there has been research that it indeed increases collagen. Your basement debunking skills and the basis being "Chico never had to do it". Of course that's why we looksmax you dumb fuck. Every bit helps.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, Usum and 15 others
oh shut up there has been research that it indeed increases collagen. Your basement debunking skills and the basis being "Chico never had to do it". Of course that's why we looksmax you dumb fuck. Every bit helps.
Massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
anything other than surgery is a massive cope. JFL i just saw someone post something about red light therapy for their skin,

do u guys really think o pry and chico did red light therapy u fucks. Its all about bones and coloring thats it.

softmaxxes will only give u .25-.5 increase in psl, such as growing out hair or and clearing ur skin. The greatest increase in psl is from surgery.

most people on here are trolls and come for entertainment not to looksmax and get surgeries, jfl at that dark triad shit, people here think tattoos and a tan will get them laid.
dumb thread. rlt is absolutely legit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, audreyen and Deleted member 2621
put castor oil on lashes for a bit of growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Imagine thinking just because something wont make you chad its a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Usum, ArgentineOmicron and 12 others
Losing weight is the best looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747, Good_Little_Goy, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Massive cope
Don´t ever disrespected Corleone family again!
8002.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Seppukucel and 1 other person
Congrats. You havent even reached a hundred posts and I already dont like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen, Good_Little_Goy, PeaceAndLove and 4 others
People really defending red light therapy on here?

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
  • +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
It's a relatively cheap and convenient way to prolong aging and improve skin, won't turn you into chad but that doesn't make it useless. Having at least a single glow (ie perfect skin), however, CAN be a game changer. I had a girl crushing on me for my legs, a body part I never gave two shits about, so something more impactful like skin should have a similar effect.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Definitely came from .co

You might be projecting with your thesis because it only applies to subhumans: If you're lacking looks in one major area no amount of softmaxxing will safe you. Noone cares if you have great skin when you're 5ft10. But if all major areas are in check (>6ft, face not ugly, normal body) softmaxxing will benefit you because people pay attention to you already.
Conclusion: YES, people who are majorly deficient in looks need to hardmax before softmax. NO, softmaxing is not coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Usum, audreyen, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
People really defending red light therapy on here?
jfl bro i dont hate red light therapy or whatever but it seems like a massive cope to me just like the other shit on this site

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Read the studies then retard

I would trust your intuition. Most studies are heavily endorsed by industry to give whatever they are selling credibility.

A good example is protein shakes like a decade ago it was massive . There are studies out there about the anabolic window "you must drink a protein shake within one hour after working out or you won't get gains"

This is largely bullshit, but the bodybuilding community fell for it with "muh science"

Used to see retards guzzling down their pink strawberry chemical laced protein shake in the gym changing rooms. When a whole homemade high quality meal would be x100 better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum and EdwardCullen

It's all about what are your failos and where do you stand in the first place.
If you don't have these -
Bad ipd
Close set eyes
Long( really long) midface
Bad pfl
Really weird proportions
Very big deformities
Less than 5'8
Really Tiny skull/ frame
It's over for you

If you don't have any of these failos, then congrats you crossed the truecel threshold

If you have these failos like
* Lacking overall bonemass - fillers+ implants+ osteotomies
* Retruded maxila / mandible- Bimax/ lefort
* Big eyes - Orbital decompression
* Upper eyelid exposure- fillers/ far transfer
* High set eyebrows- botox/ brow transplant
* Droopy Eyelid- canthoplasty, Eyelid retraction etc

If you fix these failos, you need to look groomed and fit. For that-
Skinmaxxing
Hairmaxxing
Gymcel

Then it's creating halos
Light eyes
Hollow cheeks
Diamond shaped jawline
Bigger cheekbones
Tanned skin
Tattoos etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Seppukucel, KDA Player, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I would trust your intuition. Most studies are heavily endorsed by industry to give whatever they are selling credibility.

A good example is protein shakes like a decade ago it was massive . There are studies out there about the anabolic window "you must drink a protein shake within one hour after working out or you won't get gains"

This is largely bullshit, but the bodybuilding community fell for it with "muh science"
Exactly bro, same thing as those jaw exercise videos om youtube and those facial exercises that those asian women do, if u ask them they always gonna tell u it works

Noone cares if you have great skin when you're 5ft10. But if all major areas are in check (>6ft1, modelface, shredded body) softmaxxing will benefit you because people pay attention to you already.
Just be good looking theory JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
A lot of this shit is legit. I've been following looksmax sites and other looks advice sites for years, I found a huge improvement in how other people perceive me and the amount of respect I get. Clothesmaxxing is also legit as fuck especially if you are over 25 years old, proper fit, colors, fabrics and style will bleed into your other looksmax efforts and improve the whole package.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It's all about what are your failos and where do you stand in the first place.
If you don't have these -
Bad ipd
Close set eyes
Long( really long) midface
Bad pfl
Really weird proportions
Very big deformities
Less than 5'8
Really Tiny skull/ frame
It's over for you

If you don't have any of these failos, then congrats you crossed the truecel threshold

If you have these failos like
* Lacking overall bonemass - fillers+ implants+ osteotomies
* Retruded maxila / mandible- Bimax/ lefort
* Big eyes - Orbital decompression
* Upper eyelid exposure- fillers/ far transfer
* High set eyebrows- botox/ brow transplant
* Droopy Eyelid- canthoplasty, Eyelid retraction etc

If you fix these failos, you need to look groomed and fit. For that-
Skinmaxxing
Hairmaxxing
Gymcel

Then it's creating halos
Light eyes
Hollow cheeks
Diamond shaped jawline
Bigger cheekbones
Tanned skin
Tattoos etc

Quality post. Consider making this a thread and more detailed and have it pinned, it gives a good overall direction on how people should be focussing their efforts on a level by level basis.

• Love it
If anyone of you fucks have personally used red light therapy and gained any benefit post ur pics i will change my views otherwise ur a fraud failo defending some useless peice of tech that single 40 year old men sell on sketchy websites

0.5PSL can make the difference between chadlite and chad.

If anyone of you fucks have personally used red light therapy and gained any benefit post ur pics i will change my views otherwise ur a fraud failo defending some useless peice of tech that single 40 year old men sell on sketchy websites
the scientific hypothesis right now is that red light therapy works.

You are the one who has to prove to us the opposite lol.

I would kill for extra 0.5 PSL.
How is that insignificant?
You can only say that if you don't understand the real-life implications.

• +1
0.5 PSL is litteraly making your interaction 2 times easier with foids litteraly so it if fcking significant yes.

Chadlite is 6 PSL, Chad is 7 PSL thanks to hypergamy, Chad will have 4 more foids than the Chadlite for the same effort.
Really have to make a thread about it to quantify it ngl too much cope about little PSL gains not realising it is huge when you're > 5PSL

And if you're < 5PSL others people still treat you better ofc forget foids at this level, but the blackpill is also about quality of life in society, not only with foids.

So obviously Hardmaxing like surgery >> Softmaxing, you have to do both.

• +1
Surely ethnicity matters more than bones or tan??

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1751