99% of you will NOT make it for this simple reason

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
YOUR BODY FAT % SIMPLE ISN'T LOW ENOUGH.

------------------------

SHEDDING FAT & GETTING BELOW 12% BF WILL RAISE YOUR PSL BY AT LEAST ONE FULL POINT.
(At least for the average face structure)

EVEN THIS GUY STILL HAS ANOTHER 10-15lbs TO DROP BEFORE REACHING HIS PEAK:
(He's still around 15%BF)

FaceCut1

------------------------

HOLDING ON TO FAT IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO TO YOURSELF:
Nf4ujito6gs41

------------------------

NOT MAINTAINING A MINIMAL BF% WILL SAG & WRINKLE EVERY PART OF YOUR FACE:
Ajpa23878 fig 0001 m

------------------------

WHEN CHOOSING BETWEEN BULKING VS CUTTING, ALWAYS CHOOSE TO CUT FIRST BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT BULKING.
(LEAN BULKING OF COURSE)

YOU GAIN ROUGHLY 1lb OF FAT FOR EVERY 1lb OF MUSCLE. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT HOW BIG YOU ARE IF YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A CORPSE:

Nintchdbpict000384817443

------------------------

STAYING LEAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE #1 PRIORITY WHILE EVERYTHING ELSE COMES SECOND.

AND WITH ENOUGH TIME AND EFFORT, YOU WILL FINALLY ASCEND
I

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, 000, thecel and 12 others
shit clickbait thread, bf loss is one of the most obvious and easy looksmaxxes if you have the bones

• +1
Reactions: 000, thecel, CursedOne and 7 others
shit clickbait thread, bf loss is one of the most obvious and easy looksmaxxes if you have the bones
I had to make this thread after seeing how many people in the Ratings sub look like bloated corpses

You really would think that cutting all unnecessary fat would be obvious to everyone, but apparently not

• +1
Reactions: thecel and hairyballscel
I only saw major improvements in face when going below 15% but i had a decent idea how id look, when i reached 17-19%

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Large influx of dumb softmaxxing shit that anyone can figure out with minutes on this site

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, hebbewem, KDA Player and 2 others
we-have-this-thread-every-day-29221693.png

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Jones, Deleted member 5467 and 3 others
Garbage water is wet thread

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Budflog, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
I only saw major improvements in face when going below 15% but i had a decent idea how id look, when i reached 17-19%
i had to get sub 12 to see any definition fml

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
The difference between 10% and 15% can be night and day since the face is where a lot of people last drop fat.

Everyone should aim to reach 10% at least once. If your face looks the same at 10% and 15% then at least you've tried.

But this should be the #1 priority for anyone that hasn't seen even attempted to reach their physical peak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
The difference between 10% and 15% can be night and day since the face is where a lot of people last drop fat.

Everyone should aim to reach 10% at least once. If your face looks the same at 10% and 15% then at least you've tried.

But this should be the #1 priority for anyone that hasn't seen even attempted to reach their physical peak.
Also ignore all the water is wet comments. Most of the people here wont even go sub 15

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
What are the best ways to get your bf down?Especially If you’re already a toothpick but have a fat face

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
WITH ENOUGH TIME AND EFFORT, YOU WILL FINALLY ASCEND
View attachment 426515
Consistency. Highly important.
All these dude, doing 2 weeks off auzwitschmaxxing. And then gaining again from shit habits, and so on. Jojo-ing through life. There is no ascension, that way.

Also ignore all the water is wet comments. Most of the people here wont even go sub 15
It's tiring seeing all these greycels making these "hurr durr be low bf" threads as if they've made some earth shattering discovery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Budflog and Deleted member 1680
It's tiring seeing all these greycels making these "hurr durr be low bf" threads as if they've made some earth shattering discovery.
Let them have their dopamine bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
retarded thread ngl

• +1
wow groundbreaking

• +1
What are the best ways to get your bf down?Especially If you’re already a toothpick but have a fat face
This is 100% dependent on your will power.

High willpower: 10 days water fast to shed around 10lbs (depending on your starting bf%). This is 100% safe if you have no pre-existing health conditions since you have months of energy reserve in the form of fat

Mid Willpower: Find out your caloric TDEE and each half of it daily and also do 30 mins of HIIT workout

Low willpower: Find out your caloric TDEE and reduce it by 500 calories to drop 1 pound a week

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream
This is water as fuck tbh

High willpower: 10 days water fast to shed around 10lbs (depending on your starting bf%). This is 100% safe if you have no pre-existing health conditions since you have months of energy reserve in the form of fat

Mid Willpower: Find out your caloric TDEE and each half of it daily and also do 30 mins of HIIT workout

Low willpower: Find out your caloric TDEE and reduce it by 500 calories to drop 1 pound a week
I’m 150 lbs soaking wet my nigga. Will look into this tho. Been doing intermittent fasting

Do 21 days, like a man

Body composition beats leaning down to below 12% body fat and crossing your fingers for hollow-cheeks imo.

Your body uses the food you eat more efficiently the more muscle you have. Meaning, the nutrients etc you get from your food go towards your muscle and this means you don't inflate your fat storage. If you inflate your fat storage, it starts appearing on your cheeks.

That's why excessive cardio and fasting is only effective for those who are overweight or obese and want to lose an extreme amount of weight in a short frame of time. Build muscle, then you'll be able to better distribute fat around your body and in only "necessary" areas.

You won't have love-handles, chubby thighs/buttocks, arms, man tits etc. That's why women are encouraged to use weights, they need a bit of muscle. Also notice how it is said women hold more body fat than men, relatively speaking? It's because they have less muscle, so the food they eat has less to fuel. The food needs to be used for something other than just bone and teeth lol.

Once you have great body composition, you can then lean down to like 15% and still look fucking sick. Especially if you're 5'11+. I know because I am 5'8 and was somewhat muscular, with around 15-16% body fat.

Besides all that ^ you need frame anyway. (Shoulders chest and arms)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Some subhumans in this forum would look better if their faces were full of fat.