A blackpill a day keeps the sanity away

im 16 when you were 16 you were in your grandmas village sucking horse dick faggot
id still bash u
Then come and lemme fight you you weak motherfucker. Show me how tough you are lil bitch, I'll put the entire fight on YouTube for all looksmaxxers to see how I make you my cum dump

Last edited:
Then come and lemme put your life on the line you weak motherfucker. Show me how tough you are lil bitch, I'll put the entire fight on YouTube for all looksmaxxers to see how I make you my cum dump
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@HailToTheKing gonna miss u once your banned, was nice knowing u

See what a lil weak ass bitch you are? You won't fight me. You're too afraid to get hurt. When you're tough like a real man, come fight me. Until then shut your trap. I'm available at any given time.

Then come and lemme fight you you weak motherfucker. Show me how tough you are lil bitch, I'll put the entire fight on YouTube for all looksmaxxers to see how I make you my cum dump
See what a lil weak ass bitch you are? You won't fight me. You're too afraid to get hurt. When you're tough like a real man, come fight me. Until then shut your trap. I'm available at any given time.
I swear I'm a calm dude.

Active charcoal is made for shitmaxxing lmao.