[Rage] A cuck is taking away my oneitis: What should I do?

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
I noticed just from the time she met this guy,they talk all day long and play games,and now she doesn’t even talk to me as much as she did before she met that cunt. What the fuck should I do to get her attention back towards me? I know my looks aren’t the problem,because she told me many times she finds me very good looking,however she said I am boring to talk to compared to the other guy. He is a nolife just like me,who spends all his time sitting in front of his computer,except he got way more social skills then me. Maybe the problem is I send her too much messages. Should I stop texting her?

Last edited:
retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
castration is key

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
Over for me.

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
a cuck has taken attention away from you? just rope tbh. you're the cuck now.

SeiGun

SeiGun

Serious Natural Looksmaxer
the amount of messages wont affect how she perceive you, its all about LOOKS in attraction
of course, if you never tell her you like her, then you are celibating yourself

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
the amount of messages wont affect how she perceive you, its all about LOOKS in attraction
She knows I like her
She got a boyfriend too
But now after she met this new guy she talks to me way less then she used to

InZayn

InZayn

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
You're a beta orbiter. If a girl likes you then she'll message you first or reply to your messages asap

tincelw

tincelw

I am a 28 old man studying medicine from Uganda
bro you are such a fakecel cuck
if i looked like you i would be getting a bj while writing this comment

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Damn, I guess she just wasn't gonna chance it with the school shooter type

Cretinous

Cretinous

Mage
Boyo its time to face up to the reality right in front of your nose: if she was at all legitimately attracted to you, she would be finding excuses to spend time with you regardless of how "boring" you are or are not. She told you that you were very good looking to appease your ego.

this "dancing monkey" theory of dating is retarded. Ive never had an interesting conversation with any woman ive fucked, ever. Most of them want to talk about themselves and the ones who dont talk to you about the most basic life shit imaginable.

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
She knows I like her
She got a boyfriend too
But now after she met this new guy she talks to me way less then she used to
Woah wait a fucking second. She is fucking some dude and you are competing with some other fag over who gets to be her main orbiter? WTF am I reading?

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Woah wait a fucking second. She is fucking some dude and you are competing with some other fag over who gets to be her main orbiter? WTF am I reading?
Atleast she talked to me more before she met that orbiter. I was the one she hanged out with all the time when her boyfriend wasn’t there. Now she found another guy for that too. Fucking great

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Atleast she talked to me more before she met that orbiter. I was the one she hanged out with all the time when her boyfriend wasn’t there. Now she found another guy for that too. Fucking great
If you're gonna compete for a spot in her life at least go for the one who gets access to her holes not the emotional tampon that she talks to out of boredom because chad isnt there.

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
If you're gonna compete for a spot in her life at least go for the one who gets access to her holes not the emotional tampon that she talks to out of boredom because chad isnt there.
I am kinda chad to her too,she says I am a very handsome dude,and even tells me to send a pic of myself sometimes. Her boyfriend unfortunetly mogs me though

AustrianWolf

AustrianWolf

Muss man erst Mal sinken lassen.....

AustrianWolf

AustrianWolf

I am kinda chad to her too,she says I am a very handsome dude,and even tells me to send a pic of myself sometimes. Her boyfriend unfortunetly mogs me though
She just wants your attention mate. She see's you whoreship her so it's good validation for that bitch. Stop talking to her

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Send a pic of what you look like and how he looks like

B

BigBiceps

Trainee
I noticed just from the time she met this guy,they talk all day long and play games,and now she doesn’t even talk to me as much as she did before she met that cunt. What the fuck should I do to get her attention back towards me? I know my looks aren’t the problem,because she told me many times she finds me very good looking,however she said I am boring to talk to compared to the other guy. He is a nolife just like me,who spends all his time sitting in front of his computer,except he got way more social skills then me. Maybe the problem is I send her too much messages. Should I stop texting her?
Dude... the other guy is probs friendzoned but you must calm down and stop texting her like crazy. Bitches hate that, even I hate it if a girl constantly texts/snaps to me. Chill out.

Gudru

Gudru

This

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gudru OffTopic 6
DarknLost OffTopic 3
mouthbreatheraf OffTopic 5