A follow up to my hag thread: 12 year old kids fuck while you rot.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

It seems that some of us here are confused,and think that what i said is either totally untrue or happens at a much smaller rate then i made it out to be.

this is bullshit and i will explain why.

sex is man most desired activity(usually).most here will agree.Even most male friendships spend 80% of the talks contemplating sex and relationships(who fucked who,how hot a shit bitch is,going out to have 'fun' and to fuck a bitch etc etc).Everyone wants to fuck,so if they are not fucking something must be stopping them.

Roasties start their puberty sometimes at 9(most a bit later) and most man start their puberty at around 11-12.Puberty is a bitch and you want to stick your fucking dick in some hole and fuck it till you bust a nut.Girls also want to fuck(since they are in puberty),and what do they do?THEY FUCK KEK

females interact with chads and chadlites.they are not autistic.even if they were autistic,one or two guys will be low inhibition enough to talk to her and he will also want to fuck her(most guys will fuck anything).The only thing that stops a bitch from fucking a guy is her pride over wanting chad/chadlite and only chad/chadlite. .Females are filled with pride and unless they are fucking the cream of the crop,they will simply choose not to fuck.Chads and chadlites could choose not to fuck a girl unless they are a stacy,but again they are a bunch of horny dogs who would fuck anything as long as the bitch isn't extremely fat or psychically deficient.

religion,god,family,morals all things that once stopped people from being degenerates is seen as a joke,so nothing stops degeneracy from happening apart from psychical ugliness.Literally nothing in a degenerates mind makes them quiver from degeneracy apart from psychical ugliness.they are more like beasts then man.

in other words,nothing stops chads.he has the looks and if he has looks he can dip his dick inside stacies pussy and fuck her till her pussy is a puddle of precum,cum and pussy juice.

So most girls will get fucked in the 1-2 years after starting puberty.Most bitches can find a chad to fuck in that timeline.What i just said is true and you need to agree with me.

inb4 no bro my 13 year old sister just went to brad's house to play minecraft. She just loves those darn blocks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, isis_Bleach, Pubertymaxxer3 and 17 others
inb4 no bro my 13 year old sister just went to brad's house to play minecraft. She just loves those darn blocks
I can confirm.

I mean, I could confirm. If we went back in time when I was 13. No penetration though. Nice handjob.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
meanwhile, it is not uncommon for 20 yo females to be virgins in my ethnic country

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I can confirm.

I mean, I could confirm. If we went back in time when I was 13. No penetration though. Nice handjob.
Tales from the 15x9 basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, SkinjobCatastrophe, BigBoy and 5 others
Get this man some non slip gloves because he is dropping facts all over the place

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 4612
Btw I have a question, since most girls have high body counts, and Chad's are rare, does that give hope to the average man? Or do you think it's a chad rules all world where they fuck the most?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Btw I have a question, since most girls have high body counts, and Chad's are rare, does that give hope to the average man? Or do you think it's a chad rules all world where they fuck the most?
average men can definitely get laid its just it takes insane amounts of effort, which is why these dudes usually need relationships to get consistent sex

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai and TheEndHasNoEnd
average men can definitely get laid its just it takes insane amounts of effort, which is why these dudes usually need relationships to get consistent sex
Do most girls get sex from relationships?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
what country?

Resim 2021 01 11 090655

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, BigBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
This isn’t true

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Which part
He used the word most it’s a small minority

@personalityinkwell we both know it’s a small minority most girls loose it at 14-16

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
you think most girls are virgins at age 15?
like any obe of you know. 20 something year old man vs another 20 something year old man both rotting on an incel forum. y'all don't know shit about the average 15 year old girl in the modern world, well I'm sure you have a 1terabyte folder pinkwell but that's not the point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11748, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
call me whatever you want but I prefer a girl my age(19) than 11 or 12 year old jfl

you think most girls are virgins at age 15?
I think the crossover point is around 15yo were more girls have lost it than that are still virgin. Girl i know that told me she lost it at 17yo, nerdy girl, told me she was late compared to all her friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8666
like any obe of you know. 20 something year old man vs another 20 something year old man both rotting on an incel forum. y'all don't know shit about the average 15 year old girl in the modern world, well I'm sure you have a 1terabyte folder pinkwell but that's not the point
@looksmaxxer234

i think that most 15 year old girls aren't virgins in this day and age

would you agree or not?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and WadlowMaxxing
@looksmaxxer234

i think that most 15 year old girls aren't virgins in this day and age

would you agree or not?
Yea I’d agree but there’s still a niche of virgins

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and WadlowMaxxing
High IQ.
What about normies? Because I have seen 5'8 school guys in happy relationship all the time, I am sure they fucked too, And some of the guys are below average looking, and thier foids are crazy in love for them. I have seen it from my eyes, they try to take care of foids and emotionally influence them. I have seen it all the times, how would you explain it?

caging at that title

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
High IQ.
What about normies? Because I have seen 5'8 school guys in happy relationship all the time, I am sure they fucked too, And some of the guys are below average looking, and thier foids are crazy in love for them. I have seen it from my eyes, they try to take care of foids and emotionally influence them. I have seen it all the times, how would you explain it?
because being 15 you only have your immediate surroundings wait til those mofos get licenses

because being 15 you only have your immediate surroundings wait til those mofos get licenses
I have seen it with guys in 20s too. None of my connections are Chad's but they still have a girlfriend somehow, And in some cases the foids are crazy for them.

I have seen it with guys in 20s too. None of my connections are Chad's but they still have a girlfriend somehow, And in some cases the foids are crazy for them.
because most men will settle for anything female

however thats not how I do things

because most men will settle for anything female

however thats not how I do things
If your from a Slav country then nearly all women are pretty good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
12 year old kids fuck while you rot.

I heard they hate Slav man and love foreigners, especially anglos, is it true?
def not true about anglos, more like french and germans (and maybe spaniards)

hating ? eh only half true

Age of consent laws are just agesim

• +1