A girl just followed me through the whole city and sat next to me on subway

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Jfl this fucking bitch thinks I like her or something.I looked at her once to check her out and we are on the subway right now and shes right fucking next to me even though there are so many free seats.I feel bad for her shes not really attractive.Ffs I am not going to look at her once.She followed me trough for 15 minutes jfl and keeps staring at me

Imagine not being invisible what a fuckin life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, chadpreetcel123, Time Travel and 8 others
Pics or it didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
a0461762358_10.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Salludon, Framletgod and 15 others
Run. She's about to k*** you

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Jfl this fucking bitch thinks I like her or something.I looked at her once to check her out and we are on the subway right now and shes right fucking next to me even though there are so many free seats.I feel bad for her shes not really attractive.Ffs I am not going to look at her once.She followed me trough for 15 minutes jfl and keeps staring at me
Problems ...

Wtf is wrong with you? Just start flirting and in 10 minutes you're getting killer blowjob on subway station toilet. If you mog girl bad, she will give all she got to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RAITEIII
Run. She's about to k*** you
Not before using a well thought torture method lol.

@Simone Nobili be carefull otherwise ur sister won't keep getting to listen to you when you... play with yourself... :lul:
Wtf is wrong with you? Just start flirting and in 10 minutes you're getting killer blowjob on subway station toilet. If you mog girl bad, she will give all she got to you.
The blowjob of the death jfl you killed me

Not before using a well thought torture method lol.

@Simone Nobili be carefull otherwise ur sister won't keep getting to listen to you when you... play with yourself... :lul:

The blowjob of the death jfl you killed me
She was Kinda unnattractive.i couldnt get over that

Tales from da basement

• +1
Did you ever show your face here?

OK Gigachad

• +1
Jfl @ this virgin. You’ll come across a point in life when you wished you fucked all the pussies you could, ugly or not.
If there’s any advice I can give you just fuck everything that finds you attractive because even if you don’t like her looks, you’ll stil gain something from it, most importantly that feeling that you can fuck all the girls which will help you on the long run.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Titbot and SikKunt
Jfl @ this virgin. You’ll come across a point in life when you wished you fucked all the pussies you could, ugly or not.
If there’s any advice I can give you just fuck everything that finds you attractive because even if you don’t like her looks, you’ll stil gain something from it, most importantly that feeling that you can fuck all the girls which will help you on the long run.
But It's Hypergamy then, and when they see they can get chadlite even though they look like witches you're boosting their ego.

I am not a virgin😂😂.I already said I'm chadlite.I can choose who to fuck

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
This is how life of averge foid look.

Post a pic of her or it's fake

Dude How am I supposed to take a pic she is looking at my fucking phone

Dude How am I supposed to take a pic she is looking at my fucking phone
Just low inhib it and pretend like you're taking a selfie or something, it only takes like 2 seconds

You could've took a video dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Jack
If she isn’t attractive it’s not worth talking about. I’ve been complimented/sexually harassed by lots of gross girls and kept relatively quiet about it

If she isn’t attractive it’s not worth talking about. I’ve been complimented/sexually harassed by lots of gross girls and kept relatively quiet about it
Well whatever it is wat et es