A good night...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Laying in bed nude with a woman who's nude you just met on a dating app. Why are both nude? Because that was the deal we'd made prior to our first date in bed. Though neither one of us has actually seen the other nude. We had to keep our eyes closed when getting under the sheets. Just moments ago, she said, "Go ahead. Let them know." Ugh. She's very thoughtful with her words. Also, she has no idea how large my dick is and the damage that's about to be done to her vagina. I usually call this a Two-Monther. Because that's how long it's gonna take her vagina to shrink back to normal size.

Toodles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, MiroslavBulldosex, Acnno and 1 other person
Dreams of a sex deprived dog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: everythingisacope, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 2214
2 much 2 read 2bh

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Laying in bed nude with a woman who's nude you just met on a dating app. Why are both nude? Because that was the deal we'd made prior to our first date in bed. Though neither one of us has actually seen the other nude. We had to keep our eyes closed when getting under the sheets. Just moments ago, she said, "Go ahead. Let them know." Ugh. She's very thoughtful with her words. Also, she has no idea how large my dick is and the damage that's about to be done to her vagina. I usually call this a Two-Monther. Because that's how long it's gonna take her vagina to shrink back to normal size.

Toodles.
BigJimsWornOutTires

can someone ban this outsider niglet

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 2214
Ngl, that was a great read

• Woah