A gook rejected me

No way I was going to date her it was just an experiment I live in other country
What experiment? Stop coping, you feel hurt that’s why you even posted this here man

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and BigBoy
because you are curry

Maybe she's into subhumans. Maybe try your luck with her OP. You probably mog this rat anyway.

ssniperwolf.jpg
He's white. Being white bumps a man way up in women's dating preferences.

Could be but I told I'm Brazillian
Only someone with low IQ would believe that.

He's white. Being white bumps a man way up in women's dating preferences.

Only someone with low IQ would believe that.
She believed it bro girls on Omegle also beleive it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6341
You are legit one of the best looking curries I have ever seen

she should be beaten and hanged for rejecting you

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3163
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 3163
You are legit one of the best looking curries I have ever seen

she should be beaten and hanged for rejecting you
Now she says she is sorry I'm just ignoring her jfl these whores why would she be sorry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid, Chadeep, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Good_Little_Goy and MentalistKebab
Bro no one says "Would you like to go on a date with me". Only nerds in movies say that, It sounds cringe. You need to be more subtle about it.

Bro no one says "Would you like to go on a date with me". Only nerds in movies say that, It sounds cringe. You need to be more subtle about it.
Her English is Already broken and as I said just an experiment

I found this gook in valorant she gave me her insta, and I tried to be nt this is what happened over for me. She lives in Indonesia so this was just an experiment I'm not Indonesian
This is NT??
First, small convo. Like 2 subject matters. And then ask for the date. Works better.
This kind of directness only works for Chads. Everyone below that, has to invest a bit into a convo, for some conversion to a date.

• +1
Reactions: Cope, Chadeep and Deleted member 7313
Her English is Already broken and as I said just an experiment
You should just go for white and indian, asian women are unattractive.

• +1
This is NT??
First, small convo. Like 2 subject matters. And then ask for the date. Works better.
This kind of directness only works for Chads. Everyone blow that, has to invest a bit into a convo, for some conversion to a date.
It was a like a tinder experiment not something serious

It was a like a tinder experiment not something serious
Okay.
I hope you have more "game" then this experiment in general. I mean, game is overrated. Yet it still matters enough, that one need some. But super directness is only for Chads a strategy that works. Don't waste alot of time chatting. But some time is generally need. Like 2 subject matters that you joke and fun about. before asking if she up for a date/meetup.

Last edited:
  • +1
I was not attracted to her I was trying my luck
Another possible reason she rejected you is that you're too good looking for her. Imagine a good looking girl approaching and asking you for sex. If the hot girl asked that, many men would say no not so much that men are not aroused by the girl, but that she's unrealistic, unattainable for many men and they assume it's a joke. She probably felt the same way as an unattractive woman.

I dont get it you look good. phenotype pill tbh. Gooks dont like brown Man

Another possible reason she rejected you is that you're too good looking for her. Imagine a good looking girl approaching and asking you for sex. If the hot girl asked that, many men would say no not so much that men are not aroused by the girl, but that she's unrealistic, unattainable for many men and they assume it's a joke. She probably felt the same way as an unattractive woman.
Could be true too, now she is constantly sending me nonstop messages saying sorry, also she is asking if I play this game or that game .

JFL why would u ask her to date u women never accept random dates even if it’s from chad

your hairstyle sucks

Triple shame, first for asking a gook, second for the gook being hideous, third for her rejecting you.

I found this gook in valorant she gave me her insta, and I tried to be nt this is what happened over for me. She lives in Indonesia so this was just an experiment I'm not Indonesian
its over

If you were Salludon....

Images 1

They want O'Pry

You said "would you like to" Next time say "go on a date with me" "meet me at my place" or "come over"
You also said "hi" which is more submissive than "hey" and less dominant than "hello"

ANNNDDD you said you played games together which means you gave a girl attention which translates to validation. Your time is an investment and the more you invest the bigger the loss feels. Only give women your sexual attention and you'll never get attached. Theyll know that you know your worth and they like being used like cum rags tbh.

You said "would you like to" Next time say "go on a date with me" "meet me at my place" or "come over"
You also said "hi" which is more submissive than "hey" and less dominant than "hello"

ANNNDDD you said you played games together which means you gave a girl attention which translates to validation. Your time is an investment and the more you invest the bigger the loss feels. Only give women your sexual attention and you'll never get attached. Theyll know that you know your worth and they like being used like cum rags tbh.
I came to know her just 5 minutes ago also her English is broken, this was just an experiment