A Guide: The Solution to Hairloss - For Anyone Who Is Losing their Hair

It doesnt eliminate the problem of being bald at all, it just masks it. What elininates the problem of being bald is having your own hair.

What if you get into a car crash and suffer a head injury? Then people close to you will find out, the entire point of wearing a hair system is so people think its your real hair, the moment someone finds out it isnt its over
Not sure why there needs to be a distinction from it being yours or if it's frauded, by that logic you wouldn't use fillers to fraud a jaw line, implants to fraud chin , girls wouldn't use makeup to fraud face. Cosmetic surgery is frauding desirable traits, it's the question is if it passes as real which it does.

Another extreme example the likely hood of your scenario is so small and no one cares they really don't you got nice hair now move on with your life. Normal people care about paying their rent , there aching back, the friend who ghosted them last week. Not examining your hairline and how you got it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, goat2x and I'mme
The only reason why I haven't got one yet is cause I wanna get it done first by a place professionally in LA with a custom piece but I know they're gonna charge crazy for it and I want the result to be good, also it's so tough to find places that do this and the reviews of them.

Getting my new system Thursday and thought to bump this for new members.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and RAITEIII
Looks great on you.

I was researching them and almost bit the bullet. However, I want to eventually get transplants so I won't need one, and I read that the hair system can cause traction alopecia :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
These are legit, apparently the glues last from a month to even two. Resistant to tugs pulls etc. masks the problem effectively.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
As people are aware balding/being bald is a detriment to ones looks barring a few key celebrities. I have seen nothing but poor advice being given on this website so though to create a guide to deal with this issue once and for all and would appreciate that it is stickied/pinned for future references.

The current model of a cocktail or drugs is coping. From the detrimental health impact to the poor result and inevitable demise of being bald, there had to be another way.

So here it is HAIR SYSTEMS .

The standards are the best they have ever been You get a full head of hair NW0 , A colour to your choice, A style of your choice, Density of your choice, Wave to your choice. There are no risks, involved, painless and it only takes two hours to fit. Feels exactly like your hair, completely unnoticeable, very little maintenance, 4 weeks between appointments fitting.

Problem solved: Now move onto enjoying your life or your other looksmaxxing endeavors.

Yes I do wear a hair system. I had severe balding across my crown to the front at my age of 26. let me tell you it looks absolutely amazing, better than my old hair was.

FAQ:

Is it noticeable? No it is not noticeable, seriously drop any insecurities that you may have on this, no one can see this.
Will it fall off? No it is held together by an extremely strong glue that last for 4 weeks which your salon (or yourself) will re apply
How much does it cost? £500 for a unit that last 6 months to a year. and £50 a month servicing (refitting)
I am too manly to wear a hair piece? They look and absolutely feel like real hair, seriously drop it and get with the times.
Can I go to the gym in this? Absolutely you can
Maintenance? Shampoo and conditioner once a week only, use leave in conditioner daily that's basically it, just be sensible with it.

I recommend you go to a salon that fits your hair piece to begin with so you know everything is done perfectly. Down the line when your knowledge and confidence is up then you can move onto maintaining it yourself.

BEFORE AND AFTERS

Awesome guide bro meanwhile most people could just take fin or dut(recommended more if ur on peds) and regain their hair in 4 months like I did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
I want to get one. The main problem is the switch of going from baldcel to hairchad. Everyone you engage with daily will know. The only real solution is to not give a fuck I guess

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Potentialcel
I want to get one. The main problem is the switch of going from baldcel to hairchad. Everyone you engage with daily will know. The only real solution is to not give a fuck I guess

Or say you had a transplant. Most people don't know that transplants need month to grow and often look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: ageistheblackestpill
Normies are very gullible I must add. I know a guy who has a hairsystem. One of his classmates told me: “he shaved all his hair, applied some cream during the holiday and he grew back a full head of hair”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Kmscurry, CopingCel and 4 others
bumped for new members

bumped for new members
Is it reasonable to go for hair system if you have norwood 2? As I am aware they shave your head completely to apply hair system so that means they will shave your natural hair. Would you still recommend it?

Is it reasonable to go for hair system if you have norwood 2? As I am aware they shave your head completely to apply hair system so that means they will shave your natural hair. Would you still recommend it?

If you are receding from the crown (back to front) then they can keep your hairline and the hair system is like an inch behind your hairline.

Strongly recommend bro. No harm in trying, go to a hair system salon they will set you up.

If you are receding from the front then possibly get a hair transplant just for the hairline and then use the hair system to cover the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and HighIQcel
99,999% people don't get "permanent dick malfunction" and you can avoid a lot of sides of fin if you do hormomal blood panel before and assess your state of endocrine system with endocronologist. you are taking bigger risks every day, just by walking outside. brick hitting your head falling down from buildings, getting into car accident (way higher %) etc.
i did my blood work but my endocrinologist didnt really say anything about fin, its mostly genetical how it will bind with you cant really predict it unless you already have low dht and/or testosterone

There are only around 1000 confirmed cases of PFS (post finastride syndrome) for more than 10 million men taking it.

There is no "stress of it being found out" lol. That applies to the hair system. Taking hair loss drugs is mainstream and accepted now. Can't count how many guys casually told me they were on fin IRL
wait for real? only 1000 men out of millions are you sure?

RU 58841 might be an alternative solution. I would not use it permanently, but only using it during cycle might be worth the risk. From what I read it works by directly blocking androgen receptor at the follicles. Together with fin or dut it might be enough to do some cycles without losing hair.
why only cycles? many men take it daily and their fine, just dont let it get systemic

RU is great if you don't want to take fin/dut, although some people who are T sensitive use RU on top of oral anti-androgens for extra defense.

The only instance I can think to cycle RU is if you're pinning. Otherwise, it's fine to use daily. Definitely DO NOT microneedle at ANY depth before applying RU though, you'll get some nasty side effects if it goes systemic.
i think if ur balding then were assuming your androgen sensitive so you should still be sensitive to your T just way way way less more impactfully than your dht unless your on cycle or something and you have 3000ng/dl test then definitely use ru

why only cycles? many men take it daily and their fine, just dont let it get systemic

Not sure how many really use it. I could only find a few experience reports that seemed legit to me.

You can't prevent it from going systematic to a certain extend. And even though it only has a half live of 1 hour, that is enough to attach to other androgen receptors in the whole body as well.
Once RU is attached, they are blocked for around 24 hours. Blocking the androgen receptor in the heart muscle seems to be very unhealthy.
An if you are on roids you have much more t to compensate the RU that has gone systematic, so these possible sides should be less than with natty t levels.
(All theory stuff I read on the internet, not sure how legit)

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
A8E462A8 E3A0 4C14 B7AA 0168688BE49E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 9670
Not sure how many really use it. I could only find a few experience reports that seemed legit to me.

You can't prevent it from going systematic to a certain extend. And even though it only has a half live of 1 hour, that is enough to attach to other androgen receptors in the whole body as well.
Once RU is attached, they are blocked for around 24 hours. Blocking the androgen receptor in the heart muscle seems to be very unhealthy.
An if you are on roids you have much more t to compensate the RU that has gone systematic, so these possible sides should be less than with natty t levels.
Your username is familiar

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel

yikes sounds dangerous, if you use it properly though i read its safe, thnx for the input

Idk, results seems good but I would always be worried that someone would find out or that it comes off, if shit like that happens it's end of your social life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7521
JFL at losing your hair when you have like 10 drugs to cut it short.
And 1500 pounds a year lol. Fin+minox+ whatever else you want is 10 bux a month.
WIGS are for those so retarded that let their hair go in the first place and cant have a HT. A trip to India and a HT costs less than 2 years of WIGS.
"
Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare Experience - Maintenance Mess
When you are dealing with glues, bonding adhesives, tape, the ending result is always messy. It is a lie when people say they leave their hair system on for a month without taking it off. In order to maintain proper hygiene and to keep the hair system look natural, you must take the hair system off at least once every 7-10 days for a deep cleaning before it gets re-attachced back to your scalp. The cleaning routine is a gigantic mess and can take easily an hour or longer each time.

"

Last edited:
I wouldn't touch the drugs. I am not expert on the side effects but from what I gathered it is not worth it.

I am trying to challenge the current paradigm of coping with drugs its the story of Sisyphus, a man condemned to the eternal task of trying to push a boulder up a hill only for it to roll down again

View attachment 135360

That is what people are doing with hair loss drugs it gives them hope but its inevitably futile as they will go bald in the end and they will waste precious time and energy on this endeavor whilst taking huge risks. Hair system resolves this problem once and for all.
Retarded, im NW 1 and starting on fin+minox topical, by the time i have to move to more hardcore drugs (like oral fin lol) im already 40 and by the time im noticeable balding im dead.
I HAVE REGROWN SOME HAIRLINE BY JUST DOING STEMOX AND ALFATRADIOL, THE 2 WEAKEST COMPOUNDS THERE ARE. A bit of nizoral and pep/castor oil too.

My most recent hair system fitting

Best of the best bro, this guide has helped alot of people.

@Lorsss @Alexanderr

20201204 131713

20201204 143003

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Lorsss
@Gaia262 thanks for bringing up this possibility. It’s not discussed enough here

How does your scalp underneath the hairsystem feel when you are sweating? Does it get itchy/uncomfortable?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
@Gaia262 thanks for bringing up this possibility. It’s not discussed enough here

How does your scalp underneath the hairsystem feel when you are sweating? Does it get itchy/uncomfortable?
No problem, it doesn't cause me any issues as the base is breathable, so it evaporates.

• +1
Reactions: baruch
Good thread bro
If you can wear lifts and contacts why not hair system?

• +1
Imagine people doing this to get hair I was naturally born with

• Hmm...
@Gaia262 if a woman runs her hand over the system would she notice?

I feel so bad for people who have to resort to this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 9670

Now is an excellent time to do this with corona going on.

what will you do if you get into a long term relationship? where you potentially live with a girl or something? looks good btw.

• +1
my last option

• +1
what will you do if you get into a long term relationship? where you potentially live with a girl or something? looks good btw.
if your face looks good she will accept is i guess so more motivation now to looksmax hahaha

• +1
This, jump on fin, save what hair you have. If you have bad sides get back off. Less than 1% get bad permanent sides and IMO usually those are the ones who take it too young or who take an insane dose.
Hair system will obviously look better than real hair but it isn't your real hair, full stop. Imagine the severe shame and embarrassment of someone finding out that you wear a hairpiece and having to hide it your whole life.
when is too young?

• +1
Good thread op,
I think hair transplants can save you only up to NW 2-2.5, past that point overall density is also fucked so even with HT hair looks so thin, so hair system is definitely the way to go.
While some copers say that "uh that's itchy", "uh it makes my head sweat a lot", "uh it's high maintanence", it's thick af and definitely halo baldcels to the moon

• +1

Hi bro, I have noticed as long as the results look good people will accept it.

It's easy to keep it discreet to be honest. As the salon removes , cleans and refits i
It for you.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and ScramFranklin