A Guide: The Solution to Hairloss - For Anyone Who Is Losing their Hair

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
As people are aware balding/being bald is a detriment to ones looks barring a few key celebrities. I have seen nothing but poor advice being given on this website so though to create a guide to deal with this issue once and for all and would appreciate that it is stickied/pinned for future references.

The current model of a cocktail or drugs is coping. From the detrimental health impact to the poor result and inevitable demise of being bald, there had to be another way.

So here it is HAIR SYSTEMS .

The standards are the best they have ever been You get a full head of hair NW0 , A colour to your choice, A style of your choice, Density of your choice, Wave to your choice. There are no risks, involved, painless and it only takes two hours to fit. Feels exactly like your hair, completely unnoticeable, very little maintenance, 4 weeks between appointments fitting.

Problem solved: Now move onto enjoying your life or your other looksmaxxing endeavors.

Yes I do wear a hair system. I had severe balding across my crown to the front at my age of 26. let me tell you it looks absolutely amazing, better than my old hair was.

FAQ:

Is it noticeable? No it is not noticeable, seriously drop any insecurities that you may have on this, no one can see this.
Will it fall off? No it is held together by an extremely strong glue that last for 4 weeks which your salon (or yourself) will re apply
How much does it cost? £500 for a unit that last 6 months to a year. and £50 a month servicing (refitting)
I am too manly to wear a hair piece? They look and absolutely feel like real hair, seriously drop it and get with the times.
Can I go to the gym in this? Absolutely you can
Maintenance? Shampoo and conditioner once a week only, use leave in conditioner daily that's basically it, just be sensible with it.

I recommend you go to a salon that fits your hair piece to begin with so you know everything is done perfectly. Down the line when your knowledge and confidence is up then you can move onto maintaining it yourself.

BEFORE

20200519 154710 1

20200728 205149

After

20201204 143003

20191014 132322

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Prettyboy, AscendingChad and 28 others
it seems too good to be true
i dont doubt they are useful but you seem to be overexaggerating, if it was this good, everyone norwoodcel PSLer would be doing it, no?

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, fogdart and 7 others

i dont doubt they are useful but you seem to be overexaggerating, if it was this good, everyone norwoodcel PSLer would be doing it, no?

The current paradigm of a cocktail or drugs is bull shit . This works and comes with no drawbacks. There is no reason anyone should be suffering for hair loss when this exists and with the benefits I stated is a no brainer. What we have here is an information gap that needs to be filled for good.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, 7zyzz7, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
They're expensive, no? In long term, HT would be cheaper.

Can you comb your hair upward like say o pry without showing the glue or holder??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, DivineBeing, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
The current paradigm of a cocktail or drugs is bull shit . This works and comes with no drawbacks. There is no reason anyone should be suffering for hair loss when this exists and with the benefits I stated is a no brainer. What we have here is an information gap that needs to be filled for good.
what if u catch the reaper early, at first sign of recession and hop on fin. assuming ur genetic response to drug is average aka. no srs sides, isnt it better than waiting getting claimed by reaper and then trying to fraud with tupee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, TITUS, Danish_Retard and 6 others
what if u catch the reaper early, at first sign of recession and hop on fin. assuming ur genetic response to drug is average aka. no srs sides, isnt it better than waiting getting claimed by reaper and then trying to fraud with tupee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 1862, TylerDurden and 1 other person

Can you comb your hair upward like say o pry without showing the glue or holder??
I'm based in London 2 units a year cost £1000 and £50 to service a month. Yes it is more expensive the years but what price do you pit on your hair/psl acention.

Hair transplants only move hair they don't create so they always lack density and look like shite compared to a hair system. There is no risks here. This solves the problem in full with no set backs. Easiest looksmax.

I kept my hairline so i can slick it back if I wanted to absolutely no problem.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 16834, Chadelite and 1 other person
It is. This isn’t a cure after all but a cover up. It should be recommended to those who show no sign of reversal

If you can afford HT, get that instead of this alternative. This is a coverup after all but I think it will benefit baldcels that show no sign of reversal and looking for a quick low effort solution. I’m not balding I just used to help set up hair systems when I used to work at a barber/salon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and RAITEIII

Once the hair system is on you have the confidence that you have perfect hair and can move on with life. With drugs you have the risks of side effects plus poor results plus the psychological aspects of continuously checking your status how much you are norwooding.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Even if I hop on fin and recover my hairline, it will still look like shit because my hairline is too high and my forehead is sloped like a caveman.

Can a hair system make my hairline lower, and thus make my forehead smaller?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Gaia262
This, jump on fin, save what hair you have. If you have bad sides get back off. Less than 1% get bad permanent sides and IMO usually those are the ones who take it too young or who take an insane dose.
Hair system will obviously look better than real hair but it isn't your real hair, full stop. Imagine the severe shame and embarrassment of someone finding out that you wear a hairpiece and having to hide it your whole life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, fogdart, Mateusz74 and 6 others
Even if I hop on fin and recover my hairline, it will still look like shit because my hairline is too high and my forehead is sloped like a caveman.

Can a hair system make my hairline lower, and thus make my forehead smaller?

Absolutely, when creating the template, you can set the hairline how low you desire. Best to go the Hair system salon so you can discuss the right dimensions.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Chadelite and Peachy
I guess this can work if you live on your own, but what about the other people? Lets say you "potentially" ascend and your girlfriend will want to play with your hair or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, RAITEIII and LordNorwood
I guess this can work if you live on your own, but what about the other people? Lets say you "potentially" ascend and your girlfriend will want to play with your hair or something
I wouldn't mind dating a bald girl who would do the same thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Chadelite, TITUS and 5 others
I wouldn't mind dating a bald girl who would do the same thing
You're a man though lol. You're not the picky one.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Elvisandreaa, baruch and 4 others
This, jump on fin, save what hair you have. If you have bad sides get back off. Less than 1% get bad permanent sides and IMO usually those are the ones who take it too young or who take an insane dose.
Hair system will obviously look better than real hair but it isn't your real hair, full stop. Imagine the severe shame and embarrassment of someone finding out that you wear a hairpiece and having to hide it your whole life.
That's the problem it's men themselves that decide this is shameful and "frauding".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Danish_Retard and diggbicc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard, Norwooder and 1 other person
That's the problem it's men themselves that decide this is shameful and "frauding".
No it isn't JFL, its society and other people. Obviously if you can hide it perfectly you'll never have issues, but then that adds the stress and worry of having to hide it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Norwooder

No one has to know, fittings are done every 4 weeks at the salon in private. Its held on extremely tight so someone can run there hands through your hair. The chances of her grabbing your hair with such force to pull it off is a case for domestic abuse tbh. So no it wont be known.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Chadelite, RAITEIII and 1 other person
No one has to know, fittings are done every 4 weeks at the salon in private. Its held on extremely tight so someone can run there hands through your hair. The chances of her grabbing your hair with such force to pull it off is a case for domestic abuse tbh. So no it wont be known.

I think you said that you can feel the edges so having a girl move her hand through your hair would be a no no I guess.

No it isn't JFL, its society and other people. Obviously if you can hide it perfectly you'll never have issues, but then that adds the stress and worry of having to hide it.

This is a misplaced insecurity. its can't be seen I am wearing my one right now. People just see a guy with a full head of hair and move on they don't actively enquire such a phenomenon. I have only received compliments people thought I had a haircut and that was it.
I think you said that you can feel the edges so having a girl move her hand through your hair would be a no no I guess.

When I run my hands through my hair I can feel the edges but this is such a small thing, I mean the chances of your girlfriend running her hand through your hair then coming into contact with the edges, and then even bothering enquiring about what is that slight bump feeling here. I cant even.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and balding17yomanletcel

hair systems is legit for men who have lost so many follicles that they cannot undergo a HT

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 14848, Chadelite and 3 others
This is a misplaced insecurity. its can't be seen I am wearing my one right now. People just see a guy with a full head of hair and move on they don't actively enquire such a phenomenon. I have only received compliments people thought I had a haircut and that was it.
I'm not talking about randos you pass in the street, I'm talking about your wife, kids, close friends and family. Are you 100% sure you can keep it completely hidden from everyone? What if you decide to travel away from salon for too long? What if some freak thing happens that rips it off or damages it? What if for some reason you decide to stop and you're Norwood Infinite overnight?
For me the answer is no, too much to worry about that I don't want on my mind. If it works for you it works for you. I want my real hair back.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I'm not talking about randos you pass in the street, I'm talking about your wife, kids, close friends and family. Are you 100% sure you can keep it completely hidden from everyone? What if you decide to travel away from salon for too long? What if some freak thing happens that rips it off or damages it? What if for some reason you decide to stop and you're Norwood Infinite overnight?
For me the answer is no, too much to worry about that I don't want on my mind. If it works for you it works for you. I want my real hair back.

The salon visits are every 4 weeks or you can learn to do it at home which a lot of people do so if you have a mobile lifestyle you can do it on your own, I do it at the salon for convenience.

have you ever had someone pull you by the hair which such force? I have never seen that happen to a guy and dont think I ever will.

no one needs to know get a full head of hair and move on with your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Chadelite
JFL at taking a drug for trannies. side effects include YOUR DICK CEASING TO WORK, PERMANENTLY. It's not just about the chance of a side effect, it's also about the magnitude.

Let me put it this way. The odds of catching HIV from fucking a HIV+ female is around 1/2,000. Well, well under 1%. But are you gonna do it? Of course you're fucking not, because the downside of 'losing' that roll of the dice is so great that it outweighs the benefit from 'winning' by far, even if you win the overwhelming majority of the time.

Plus sides are probably higher than reported, since men don't like to report dick problems to their doc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Danish_Retard, Chadelite and 1 other person
JFL at taking a drug for trannies. side effects include YOUR DICK CEASING TO WORK, PERMANENTLY. It's not just about the chance of a side effect, it's also about the magnitude.

Let me put it this way. The odds of catching HIV from fucking a HIV+ female is around 1/2,000. Well, well under 1%. But are you gonna do it? Of course you're fucking not, because the downside of 'losing' that roll of the dice is so great that it outweighs the benefit from 'winning' by far, even if you win the overwhelming majority of the time.

Plus sides are probably higher than reported, since men don't like to report dick problems to their doc.
yes i understand the logic behind magnitude of risk, dont need to explain.

life is about taking risks for most people who weren't dealt good hand

if you were dealt bad hand, you need to play risky lines, because that is how you can generate value so you can rise from the situation. your benefit is that you have less to lose. people who were dealt good hands have more to lose. playing it "safe" doesnt work cause you don't have the hand to back it up. incels were dealt bad hand regarding looks and/or neurotransmitter, so they should indeed should be calculated-riskmaxxing if they want their life on track

life without risks is life aint worth living

https://looksmax.org/threads/looksmaxxing-is-cope.30156/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, tiagomiguel, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
yes i understand the logic behind magnitude of risk, dont need to explain.

life is about taking risks for most people who weren't dealt good hand

if you were dealt bad hand, you need to play risky lines, because that is how you can generate value so you can rise from the situation. your benefit is that you have less to lose. people who were dealt good hands have more to lose. playing it "safe" doesnt work cause you don't have the hand to back it up. incels were dealt bad hand regarding looks and/or neurotransmitter, so they should indeed should be calculated-riskmaxxing if they want their life on track

life without risks is life aint worth living
Sure taking risks is important but what's better? Saving your hair and getting girls but your dick refusing to function permanently, aka you won't be fucking anyways or just buying a hair system which you have to redo every month?

Sure taking risks is important but what's better? Saving your hair and getting girls but your dick refusing to function permanently, aka you won't be fucking anyways or just buying a hair system which you have to redo every month?
99,999% people don't get "permanent dick malfunction" and you can avoid a lot of sides of fin if you do hormomal blood panel before and assess your state of endocrine system with endocronologist. you are taking bigger risks every day, just by walking outside. brick hitting your head falling down from buildings, getting into car accident (way higher %) etc.

Just debunked the article for you.

Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare - Most Costly Solution Ever-- Yes, this point is correct over the long term it is the most costly but it depends on how much you value your hair/psl rating really.

Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare Experience - Maintenance Mess-- re fitting is every 4 weeks at the salon for me. the only daily maintance is leave in conditioner daily which is three quick sprays and to wash your hair only once a week. also to use a silky pillow case so not tugging, its absolutely basic stuff.

Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare Experience - Daily Ridicule-- More BS just playing on unnecessary fear, all people see is a guy with a full head of hair and they move on with their lives.

Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare Experience - Swimming, Exercise, Perspiration, Forget it ! I go to the gym and go running it causes me no problems. Swimming is not recommended

Hair Replacement Systems Nigthmare - Toxicity Issues - Glue on your skin toxicity vs the toxicity of finastride/minoxidil

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Chadelite, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
99,999% people don't get "permanent dick malfunction" and you can avoid a lot of sides of fin if you do hormomal blood panel before and assess your state of endocrine system with endocronologist. you are taking bigger risks every day, just by walking outside. brick hitting your head falling down from buildings, getting into car accident (way higher %) etc.
I doubt the % of people is that small though.... @Gaia262 your thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I doubt the % of people is that small though.... @Gaia262 your thoughts on this?

I wouldn't touch the drugs. I am not expert on the side effects but from what I gathered it is not worth it.

I am trying to challenge the current paradigm of coping with drugs its the story of Sisyphus, a man condemned to the eternal task of trying to push a boulder up a hill only for it to roll down again

Untitled

That is what people are doing with hair loss drugs it gives them hope but its inevitably futile as they will go bald in the end and they will waste precious time and energy on this endeavor whilst taking huge risks. Hair system resolves this problem once and for all.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Kmscurry, goat2x and 2 others
I wouldn't touch the drugs. I am not expert on the side effects but from what I gathered it is not worth it.

I am trying to challenge the current paradigm of coping with drugs its the story of Sisyphus, a man condemned to the eternal task of trying to push a boulder up a hill only for it to roll down again

That is what people are doing with hair loss drugs it gives them hope but its inevitably futile as they will go bald in the end and they will waste precious time and energy on this endeavor whilst taking huge risks. Hair system resolves this problem once and for all.
cope. its the easy way out. and its not a real solution, just a cover up. by this notion you should also be applying makeup instead of retin-a, since retin-a has side effects?

if you notice hair loss, you need to man up, do research and blood tests, hormonal panels, talk to proper dermas and take the risk. that is how you save your hair. not from toupees

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TITUS, Mateusz74, RAITEIII and 2 others

Problems with your logic:
Fucking a girl 1 time is nothing compared to getting to keep your hair for 10-20 more years or even regrow some, or provide solid foundation for regrow. Plus HIV is way worse than even permadick problems. If someone put a gun to my head, I know which one I'd pick.
Also what mate? If my dick stopped working I would be banging my doctors door down I'd be so desperate for a solution. Under reported? I would bet if anything its OVER reported by hypos.
Just debunked the article for you.

Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare - Most Costly Solution Ever-- Yes, this point is correct over the long term it is the most costly but it depends on how much you value your hair/psl rating really.

Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare Experience - Maintenance Mess-- re fitting is every 4 weeks at the salon for me. the only daily maintance is leave in conditioner daily which is three quick sprays and to wash your hair only once a week. also to use a silky pillow case so not tugging, its absolutely basic stuff.

Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare Experience - Daily Ridicule-- More BS just playing on unnecessary fear, all people see is a guy with a full head of hair and they move on with their lives.

Hair Replacement Systems Nightmare Experience - Swimming, Exercise, Perspiration, Forget it ! I go to the gym and go running it causes me no problems. Swimming is not recommended

Hair Replacement Systems Nigthmare - Toxicity Issues - Glue on your skin toxicity vs the toxicity of finastride/minoxidil
>can't swim
It's over. No one wants to be that guy who won't get in the pool because his fucking hairpiece might come off, jfc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 7521
cope. its the easy way out. and its not a real solution, just a cover up. by this notion you should also be applying makeup instead of retin-a, since retin-a has side effects?

if you notice hair loss, you need to man up, do research and blood tests, hormonal panels, talk to proper dermas and take the risk. that is how you save your hair. not from toupees

Ok we are all free agents, if you wish to go on the journey of taking drugs, the risks, the stress of it being found out that is up to you, but just remember the story of Sisyphus.

Is it a cover up? yes, it literally is a cover up but eliminates the problem of being bald and other risks of the alternative treatments and I can move on with my life without thinking of this again.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chadelite
There are only around 1000 confirmed cases of PFS (post finastride syndrome) for more than 10 million men taking it.
Ok we are all free agents, if you wish to go on the journey of taking drugs, the risks, the stress of it being found out that is up to you, but just remember the story of Sisyphus.

Is it a cover up? yes, it literally is a cover up but eliminates the problem of being bald and other risks of the alternative treatments and I can move on with my life without thinking of this again.
There is no "stress of it being found out" lol. That applies to the hair system. Taking hair loss drugs is mainstream and accepted now. Can't count how many guys casually told me they were on fin IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CopingCel
>can't swim
It's over. No one wants to be that guy who won't get in the pool because his fucking hairpiece might come off, jfc

It doesn't fall off. You can swim in it but the chlorine/salt water damages the hair as its treated. If you are a swimmer who goes regularly then don't get a hair system not because it will fall of but the damage chlorine has on treated hair.

It doesn't fall off. You can swim in it but the chlorine/salt water damages the hair as its treated. If you are a swimmer who goes regularly then don't get a hair system not because it will fall of but the damage chlorine has on treated hair.

Is the damage visually obvious?

Is the damage visually obvious?

I never tried swimming with it and nor is it recommended, from what I can gather it will make the hair look dull/damaged looking. If you swim regularly don't get a hair system.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Danish_Retard
I never tried swimming with it and nor is it recommended, from what I can gather it will make the hair look dull/damaged looking. If you swim regularly don't get a hair system.
Kinda sucks still but not as bad as it falling off ngl

There are only around 1000 confirmed cases of PFS (post finastride syndrome) for more than 10 million men taking it.

There is no "stress of it being found out" lol. That applies to the hair system. Taking hair loss drugs is mainstream and accepted now. Can't count how many guys casually told me they were on fin IRL
Alright then I'll take your word...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
The vast majority of people with persistent finasteride sides have underlying issues that, when treated, clear up completely. Common examples are diabetes, depression and the usage of SSRI's, food allergies/poor diet and pelvic floor problems. Fin simply amplifies these symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LastHopeForNorman, Chadelite and 2 others
hair systems is legit for men who have lost so many follicles that they cannot undergo a HT
Tbh, hair loss is the only thing that is holding me back from using SARMS and steroids. So a great, invisible hair system would greatly benefit me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CopingCel and Gaia262
Tbh, hair loss is the only thing that is holding me back from using SARMS and steroids. So a great, invisible hair system would greatly benefit me.

RU 58841 might be an alternative solution. I would not use it permanently, but only using it during cycle might be worth the risk. From what I read it works by directly blocking androgen receptor at the follicles. Together with fin or dut it might be enough to do some cycles without losing hair.

RU 58841 might be an alternative solution. I would not use it permanently, but only using it during cycle might be worth the risk. From what I read it works by directly blocking androgen receptor at the follicles. Together with fin or dut it might be enough to do some cycles without losing hair.
Yeah but I kane doesn't deliver to India. Even then, I don't have time for making this shit. I genuinely want hair systems to improve further.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

RU is great if you don't want to take fin/dut, although some people who are T sensitive use RU on top of oral anti-androgens for extra defense.

The only instance I can think to cycle RU is if you're pinning. Otherwise, it's fine to use daily. Definitely DO NOT microneedle at ANY depth before applying RU though, you'll get some nasty side effects if it goes systemic.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, I'mme and CopingCel
RU is great if you don't want to take fin/dut, although some people who are T sensitive use RU on top of oral anti-androgens for extra defense.

The only instance I can think to cycle RU is if you're pinning. Otherwise, it's fine to use daily. Definitely DO NOT microneedle at ANY depth before applying RU though, you'll get some nasty side effects if it goes systemic.

I meant using RU on a steroid cycle for extra defense against the reaper. Then stop taking it because it is an almost untested research chemical.

I meant using RU on a steroid cycle for extra defense against the reaper. Then stop taking it because it is an almost untested research chemical.

I believe RU didnt make it to Phase 2 because topical anti-androgens just arent practical...and potentially very dangerous. For example, the labels on finasteride clearly state that pregnant women cant even touch a tablet as it could cause serious birth defects. Can only imagine the lawsuits if a strong topical AA like RU was mainstream...all pregnant women and young men under 21 would be at serious risk if they came into contact with RU.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel

It doesnt eliminate the problem of being bald at all, it just masks it. What elininates the problem of being bald is having your own hair.

What if you get into a car crash and suffer a head injury? Then people close to you will find out, the entire point of wearing a hair system is so people think its your real hair, the moment someone finds out it isnt its over

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood