a guy who i would consider a 10/10 would be rated a 6 at most here

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
you cannot be everyones cup of tea, you will never be every girls dream guy

but from what ive seen first hand, the girls you find the most attractive will also find you the most attractive, which makes perfect sense

scrap trying to be some psl ideal gigamogger, all you will do is attract plastic bimbos/ benders

you must go with what you have been given and become the best version, and by doing so you can authentically attract your phenomathced life companion

i heard the anglo private school girls laughing at chicos photo this morning, saying his eyes are chinease, his hair looks like its made of straw and he looks like he should be raking hay in the field, but the polish sisters who share 8 family members in a studio apartment love him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, ChoSeungHui, oldcell and 2 others
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
jfl at anyone thinking Chico is not aesthetic af. They should unironically kys.

And I say that as someone who is not a big fan of Chico. Im in the barrett camp.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Stfu nobody likes you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you will never be every girls dream guy
Even Barrett and Chico won't be 10 to every single girl on the planet. Some he will be a 10 some lower and some will say they are too feminine.

Women have different tastes.

Stfu nobody likes you

sounds like this balkan has been trying to fraud his way out of romania, and by trying i mean failing

keep looksmaxing mate!

Even Barrett and Chico won't be 10 to every single girl on the planet. Some he will be a 10 some lower and some will say they are too feminine.

Women have different tastes.

d1ng d0ng, they are in the 5-6 range for me,,i al;so find chicos wife sub 5, but they are a good match and it highlights the point.

i like em masculine, beard frauded, with that anglo arrogance

sounds like this balkan has been trying to fraud his way out of romania, and by trying i mean failing

keep looksmaxing mate!

d1ng d0ng, they are in the 5-6 range for me,,i al;so find chicos wife sub 5, but they are a good match and it highlights the point.

i like em masculine, beard frauded, with that anglo arrogance
Tbh foids are just coping with the fact, that a guy like Chico, Barrett is something unattainable for them. If they were in their local club with those masc Chadlites and Chico or Barrett entered the club, these dumb foids would drool over an aesthetic god like Chico or Barrett.

Im not arguing that ppl have different tastes and preferences. What I say is that if youre god level aesthetic looking as prime Chico or Barrett, you will have access to more than 90% of women easily.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Tbh foids are just coping with the fact, that a guy like Chico, Barrett is something unattainable for them. If they were in their local club with those masc Chadlites and Chico or Barrett entered the club, these dumb foids would drool over an aesthetic god like Chico or Barrett.

Im not arguing that ppl have different tastes and preferences. What I say is that if youre god level aesthetic looking as prime Chico or Barrett, you will have access to more than 90% of women easily.

drunk women will fuck anything hard enough to penetrate them

but yeh, obv if you are 6+ psl pretty much any girl will think you look good enough for a chat

this is for soulmate maxing , why on earth would you try to fraud your pheno into something else only to be destroyed by other men born into that pheno lmao, its like a tranny trying to compete with a legit female

drunk women will fuck anything hard enough to penetrate them

but yeh, obv if you are 6+ psl pretty much any girl will think you look good enough for a chat

this is for soulmate maxing , why on earth would you try to fraud your pheno into something else only to be destroyed by other men born into that pheno lmao, its like a tranny trying to compete with a legit female
wdym with the last part about soul maxing, didnt get the reference there..

This is actually very legit i can confirm this