A list of leg lengthening prices and possible results

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Apparently bilateral femur ($97500) for 8cm height increase is most common option.

Screen Shot 2020 11 26 at 092253

Screen Shot 2020 11 26 at 092308

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
time to bankruptmaxx

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 22080, malaycel and 2 others
Let me find 200 k real quick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 22080, Deleted member 4797 and 8 others
Its hardcore surgery noone gonna get this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7785
How many actual people go under this surgery?

How many actual people go under this surgery?
alot and u can fully recover unlike a lot of autists here say lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, to_stop_da_cope, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
If I was millionaire I would get 6cm +4cm and HGH max during recovery, but for a normal budget looksmaxxer its not viable.

Even if I managed to find that sum of money, I would rather spend it on literally anything else (from 7 face surgery to car, home, and lifetime of HRT).

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 4797, to_stop_da_cope and 2 others
If I was millionaire I would get 6cm +4cm and HGH max during recovery, but for a normal budget looksmaxxer its not viable.

Even if I managed to find that sum of money, I would rather spend it on literally anything else (from 7 face surgery to car, home, and lifetime of HRT).
why hgh max during recovery lol.

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer
is this with paley

Longterm issues are uncertain. What if you can't run anymore? What if your legs are more susceptible to breaking if you fall or get hit by an object? What if your legs weaken and you need to be in a wheelchair at 60?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Longterm issues are uncertain. What if you can't run anymore? What if your legs are more susceptible to breaking if you fall or get hit by an object? What if your legs weaken and you need to be in a wheelchair at 60?
bone becomes as strong if not stronger none of what u listed is a concern.

What about blood vessels and nerves being stretched
yea those are what cause problems lol. going hard on stretching years prior will help from what iv’e seen lol.

Is it safer to do less cm of growth than 6-8cm?
Is there no option for steel leg supports post-LL?

bone becomes as strong if not stronger none of what u listed is a concern.
Are there any studies on long term effects? Do you play sports, gymaxx or have you noticed any difference in atletic performance like sprinting time?

Are there any studies on long term effects? Do you play sports, gymaxx or have you noticed any difference in atletic performance like sprinting time?
limb lengthening forum has alot of info on everything u need to know.

too bad there is no such thing as torso lengthening. they have humeral lengthening but not torso lengthening.
there is spinal relaxation to lengthen and stabilization. forgot the doctor's name but it's in florida
the only leaves the radius that's not possible to lengthen

• +1
Reactions: joseph
It costs like 5-10 times less if you do the leg lengthening in China, Russia or Iran.

you'd trust that shit?
I've been researching the subject of leg lengthening for over 20 years, back then this surgery was available only in these countries, they invented this shit and all cucked European doctors claimed it was barbaric, very risky, that you'll become a cripple if you do it, or who knows what else is going to happen to you if you travel there for surgery.
Then they started to offer it in Europe too, and suddenly it wasn't barbaric anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and Deleted member 10949
People must be retarded to do this kind of risky surgery.
I wouldn't say there retarded, on a scale of 1-10 how much do you think it would improve your life quality vs 1-10 how risky is it, I would say low risk high reward but when it comes down to procreation it makes the question more difficult

I wouldn't say there retarded, on a scale of 1-10 how much do you think it would improve your life quality vs 1-10 how risky is it, I would say low risk high reward but when it comes down to procreation it makes the question more difficult
its safe just get it from a paley trained and recommended doctor like donghoon lee

there is spinal relaxation to lengthen and stabilization. forgot the doctor's name but it's in florida
the only leaves the radius that's not possible to lengthen
but i thought that was just experimental and no one has done it yet?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
femur ll stryde nail 45.000 euro with with giotikas