A lot of people should just leave the site

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
This is a looksmaxing site, not a site where you can rot in, that is for incels.is.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Salludon, Ritalincel and 5 others
There are incels that actually want to looks max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and BigBoy
There are incels that actually want to looks max.
You forgot to end your sentence with "man" at the end.

And no the vast majorities of incels do not want to help themselves because the huge majority of them are fakecels.

Average-Above average males who claim themselves as Incels on the main website. I've been there, the only group who I truly respect in that honor is truecels.org.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and BigBoy
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and BrettyBoy
Just curious, what looksmaxxes are you currently doing?
Personally none, besides shaving but I doubt that counts. I can’t afford to looks max.

Not much you can do tbh, after you leanmaxxed you should just focus on moneymaxxing as this is the only thing that will allow you to looksmaxx further

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Post spamming best looksmax ever bro
I haven’t shit posted as much ever since reaching 10k posts. I just wanted red colour screen name. I mean, I have made 3 avatar jokes or so but not for post count but because I find them type of jokes funny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Personally none, besides shaving but I doubt that counts. I can’t afford to looks max.
The time spent rotting could be spent getting money. Even then if you're above 12% bodyfat you should be cutting, eating less will save you money if anything.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 3 others
I haven’t shit posted as much ever since reaching 10k posts. I just wanted red colour screen name. I mean, I have made 3 avatar jokes or so but not for post count but because I find them type of jokes funny.
I understand, but really though why waste your time just for a red color, shit I use to do autistic things like that a year ago. I got 99 Mining in 4 days of no lifing iron rocks if you know what I mean, instead of studymaxxxing which then resulted me in taking a huge F. :(

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite
I understand, but really though why waste your time just for a red color, shit I use to do autistic things like that a year ago. I got 99 Mining in 4 days of no lifing iron rocks if you know what I mean, instead of studymaxxxing which then resulted me in taking a huge F. :(
I still need to achieve my first 99 skill on Old School Runescape

some people could have learnt a new skill or got way healthier if they spent time off this site
I really like this site, they have looksmax advice that you won;t find anywhere else - or it would ruin he makeup/skincare industry

• +1
incels.is.
1vLzv7Y.gif

https://incels.is/members/ritalincel.1795/

• So Sad
Reactions: pisslord
The time spent rotting could be spent getting money. Even then if you're above 12% bodyfat you should be cutting, eating less will save you money if anything.
Ngl if hes happy then there's no need to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I dont have hope so it doesnt matter for me.
I just let it all down.

i will leave soon, i joined in feburary but i only came back this month
Same, I'm gonna ask for a ban soon. I'm fucking up my future by rotting on this site. There's more to life than looks. I need to study for the SAT and study hard first part of senior year so I don't fuck up my future.

I'm still hoping I grow up to be 6' and Chadlite. But if I don't it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and NoHabloIngles

• So Sad
This is a looksmaxing site, not a site where you can rot in, that is for incels.is.
Honestly the only way to fix this site is to ban users for using Incel terminology.

Honestly the only way to fix this site is to ban users for using Incel terminology.
Bruh that's everyone on this site. Looksmax.me is an incel hub masquerading as a "men's improvement forum"

Looking youthful isn't a looksmin you imbecile.
shut up and go get a life instead of always acting like ure smart on a incel forum you ugly son of a whore

I was banned on incels.is for not being a virgin.

So here i am.. rotting

Retard. I correct you and this is how you respond?
stfu you mentally ill retard just by going through ur posts i can tell ure a faggot timid insecure kid irl who thinks hes smart because he read one book
jfl "Researching" what a fucking faggot

stfu you mentally ill retard just by going through ur posts i can tell ure a faggot timid insecure kid irl who thinks hes smart because he read one book
jfl "Researching" what a fucking faggot
Keep crying for me you fucking dog.
”Shaving is a looksmin”
Fish brain IQ.

Keep crying for me you fucking dog.
”Shaving is a looksmin”
Fish brain IQ.
i excepted something more because of the fact that you took 4 minutes to write that faggotry
Nerd

Retard. Keep crying for me.
the only ones whos going to cry for you are ur parents when your gonna turn out to be a disgrace in a couple years

• +1
Reactions: pisslord