A lot of people should just leave the site

the only ones whos going to cry for you are ur parents when your gonna turn out to be a disgrace in a couple years
”Shaving is a looksmin :feelsuhh:
You’re obviously already a disgrace to your parents.

30pNJtS.gif

I see

SIKE BITCH, are you jk? Because knajjd and ryo are mods on .co.
Yes, knajjd, ryo and master are mods on .co; i like weed too. We used to play some dota 2 together.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Right, this totally proves that every man looks better with a beard and that no man should shave?
Imagine Barret with a fucking beard, he’d instantly go down by at least 1 PSL.
Not every man looks better with a beard you cretin, what’s so hard to understand about that?
Jordan barrett is 0.1% in looks you absolute fucking autist thanks for proving my point that ure a fucking retard

Holy shit, why are you so retarded? My point was that not every man looks better with a fucking beard.
youre actually a mentally ill retard go rope else your life will be full of suffering

Bruh that's everyone on this site. Looksmax.me is an incel hub masquerading as a "men's improvement forum"
I mean that's the only way to keep this site productive, and it's not that hard to stop saying cope - over which is our top tier words taught in Incel College.

Legit, son

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
shaving=looksmin
Depends. If your beard is patchy and uneven like mine it's a looksmax to shave that shit off. Especially if you already have a good lower third.

Same, I'm gonna ask for a ban soon. I'm fucking up my future by rotting on this site. There's more to life than looks. I need to study for the SAT and study hard first part of senior year so I don't fuck up my future.

I'm still hoping I grow up to be 6' and Chadlite. But if I don't it is what it is.
yh, i have hard exams coming up and that is important. It is summer rn so i am chilling on this site.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Another thing I can think of is that people probably use this website to get away from women since it’s a men only website because we all know the majority of them are annoying.