A lot of people talk about diet to get rid of acne/get good skin. What kind of diet gets rid of acne?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 10185
I dont have severe acne at i just wanted good skin in general

If you have pimples and oily skin.. Then I would suggest.. Epiduo.. If you want good skin.. Retin A or just Retinal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
This is definitely not true. Have you never seen an adult with acne? As for sun, it may help some, but there is no guarantee it will.
it's rare. teens usually have some acne, it has little effect on psl if their development is going well and they have a good pheno. if you get a big ugly red one it can be treated with benzoyl peroxide

• +1
@Boneless Weirdo Look, the
Which side effects are you referring to?
There's too many to be listed here, but you can easily look them up. For me it's an absolute last resort, if lifestyle changes doesn't make ones acne go away(which it will in most people)

what do people take to get skin like this

1612562305082-png.968246
Tretinoin, maybe sunscreen and a cleanser.

Diet does basically nothing for hormonal acne. Imagine cutting out basically everything just to have no acne, instead of applying a cream once a day..

I’ve been off accutane for a good 6 months, acne is still gone and I had no side effects. I’ll get the little pimple here and there if I eat trash or don’t wash my face after sweating, but it’s greatly improved. I’m concerned with scarring, collagen, and going from kinda pale and red pigmented skin to more of an even and tan complexion. For the past 5 or so days I’ve been mixing a can of pumpkin(30k beta carotene) with two cups of raw whole Amish milk for absorption and some honey for the taste. TBD if it helps or not
Good that you seem to be doing well. How's your lifestyle in general? What does your diet generally look like? Do you work out? Do sleep well? Etc.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I also have very bad sleep apnea that has probably accelerated my skin aging but tbh it’s not too bad. I’m getting my deviated septum fixed on Monday so maybe that’ll help
Sorry, missed this post. If you fix your septum, it may help you a little with nasal breathing. But if your tongue still falls back into your throat during night, it obviously won't help. Do you mew(asides from wether or not mewing works for developing the face, let's not have that discussion...)? There's evidence it can help reduce or even eliminate sleep apnea.

• +1
literally everyone has such a diff opinion on skin how tf do people maxx skin with so many varying opinions
Acne is essentially caused by inflammation. Inflammation in turn can be caused by many different factors. And since everyone is different, there will be lot's of different opinions about the topic. But the science is starting to become quite clear: for some people, their lifestyle choices will cause them having acne. And a lot seems to be related to nutrition and gut function. That some people are able to have good skin, seemingly regardless of how they live, doesn't falsify thais claim.

Now, how determined are you to skinmaxx, and looksmaxx in general? If you're really committed, you should want to be having a healthy lifestyle anyways. You personally may get by just by using some cream or pill, but you'll miss out on your potential if you don't live healthily. Let us know how you live currently and your current skincare routine, and it will be easier to help you. Also, how much acne do you really have?

Look, you need to first try tretinoin cream if it doesnt make your acne clear (it does not mostly) you should take accutane, there is no other way, you could eat most healthy things in the world an you'll have the acne again. After 6+ mont maybe a year of using accutane, acne does not come back %80 %90 of the time ( if you use accutane long enough. )
This is absolutely false. The solutions you offered are effective, yes. But it's silly saying it's the only way. May it be for a few? Maybe. But there isn't any reason to assume this, considering what we currently know about acne. @Boneless Weirdo has stated he doesn't have severe acne, so going on accutane is absolutely overkill.

• +1
This is absolutely false. The solutions you offered are effective, yes. But it's silly saying it's the only way. May it be for a few? Maybe. But there isn't any reason to assume this, considering what we currently know about acne. @Boneless Weirdo has stated he doesn't have severe acne, so going on accutane is absolutely overkill.
I though that guy has a severe acne, there is nothing effective more than accutane for severe acne. Stfu man i know this shit, i got acne all over my face and now left with scars.

I though that guy has a severe acne, there is nothing effective more than accutane for severe acne. Stfu man i know this shit, i got acne all over my face and now left with scars. as I said, accutane is absolutely effective. It's probably the easiest fix as well for severe acne. But saying it's the only solution is simply not correct.
Look, I have struggled a lot with acne myself. As I said, accutane certainly is effective. It's probably the most effective, easy fix out there. But saying it's the only way is simply not correct. If accutane helped you, I'm happy for you. If you still get acne occasionally, I would advise you to examine your lifestyle. There's lot to be gained there for your skin. This will be beneficial for treating scars as well, as a healthy body will function better and make the healing process more efficient. As for treating scars, dermarolling combined with fibroblasting seems really promising.

Look, I have struggled a lot with acne myself. As I said, accutane certainly is effective. It's probably the most effective, easy fix out there. But saying it's the only way is simply not correct. If accutane helped you, I'm happy for you. If you still get acne occasionally, I would advise you to examine your lifestyle. There's lot to be gained there for your skin. This will be beneficial for treating scars as well, as a healthy body will function better and make the healing process more efficient. As for treating scars, dermarolling combined with fibroblasting seems really promising.
Dermarolling doesnt change any scars. It is for mostly red scars and early scars it wont gave you result you want for sure. Acutane will help most of the time if you takr long enough.

Dermarolling doesnt change any scars. It is for mostly red scars and early scars it wont gave you result you want for sure. Acutane will help most of the time if you takr long enough.
Have you tried dermarolling yourself? It certainly improved my scars, and lot's of other peoples as well. Although it's worth mentioning that deep scars may only be reduced, and never fully eliminated.

Eat rich animal foods meaning RAW A2 DAIRY, meat, fish.
Eat fruits and some vegetables in moderation.

Do not eat bread, industrial sugar, vegetable oils (only use coconut oil, olive oil and animal fat)

You will never get acne anymore after permanently eating like that.

Just to make sure you got it: RAW A2 dairy (meaning only milk from sheep and goats or ancient cow breeds)

Have you tried dermarolling yourself? It certainly improved my scars, and lot's of other peoples as well. Although it's worth mentioning that deep scars may only be reduced, and never fully eliminated.
Are you sure certainly improved your scars? Cause dermarolling dont do acne scars much it might be worsen them, dermarolling for scars is a big lie, it should be energy needling for scars like rf microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Are you sure certainly improved your scars? Cause dermarolling dont do acne scars much it might be worsen them, dermarolling for scars is a big lie, it should be energy needling for scars like rf microneedling.
Sorry if I was being unclear. I though dermarolling generally was understood to include the practice of needling(I have never seen people use the verb dermaneedling). You're correct regarding rolling, it can be dangerous. I only had 3 dermapen treatments by a professional, but it did reduce the appearance of my scars, including the bad ones. But I am going to invest in a Derminator in the future. The inventor of the Derminator actually claims that dermapen may increase the size of ones pores.

Sorry if I was being unclear. I though dermarolling generally was understood to include the practice of needling(I have never seen people use the verb dermaneedling). You're correct regarding rolling, it can be dangerous. I only had 3 dermapen treatments by a professional, but it did reduce the appearance of my scars, including the bad ones. But I am going to invest in a Derminator in the future. The inventor of the Derminator actually claims that dermapen may increase the size of ones pores.
No actually it might worsen pores. Derminator will gave you nothing dont spend money im telling you cause i know.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bobelbrah
No actually it might worsen pores. Derminator will gave you nothing dont spend money im telling you cause i know.
Also, what needle devices would you endorse yourself? Do you use any at the moment?

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
Also, what needle devices would you endorse yourself? Do you use any at the moment?
What kind of scars do you have, look all needling device like derminator, dr.pen etc. wont do shit, if you look at your scars closely they are exactly will be same after 4 5 needling session. If you have hyperpigmentation from acnes fading away maybe needling help with that for you or fresh acne scars that are red needling work for them too, i think people miscomputation hyperpigmentation and acne scars. If you dont believe me go look your scars under harsh lighting month after needling, there will be no to little improvement at scarring im sure.
My english sucks if you do the needling session go photo your scars under harsh lightning between treatments and look at them.

Last edited:
What kind of scars do you have, look all needling device like derminator, dr.pen etc. wont do shit, if you look at your scars closely they are exactly will be same after 4 5 needling session. If you have hyperpigmentation from acnes fading away maybe needling help with that for you or fresh acne scars that are red needling work for them too, i think people miscomputation hyperpigmentation and acne scars. If you dont believe me go look your scars under harsh lighting month after needling, there will be no to little improvement at scarring im sure.
My english sucks if you do the needling session go photo your scars under harsh lightning between treatments and look at them.
Well, I honestly don’t know what to say. The kinds of scars I have been talking about has mainly been deep scars, not hyperpigmentation. And I have have seen lots of good, convincing pictures showcasing reduced reduced scarring in the actual tissue of the skin. This includes my own face.

• +1
Well, I honestly don’t know what to say. The kinds of scars I have been talking about has mainly been deep scars, not hyperpigmentation. And I have have seen lots of good, convincing pictures showcasing reduced reduced scarring in the actual tissue of the skin. This includes my own face.
Those pictures are fake and doesnt shoot in same lightning condition. Thats good for you. You should go and try subcision if you have deep scars, they have connected tissue they need to cut and release the scar.

Those pictures are fake and doesnt shoot in same lightning condition. Thats good for you. You should go and try subcision if you have deep scars, they have connected tissue they need to cut and release the scar.
Yeah, I am considering subcision. The day I am not broke, lol. Have you done it?

• So Sad
Sorry, missed this post. If you fix your septum, it may help you a little with nasal breathing. But if your tongue still falls back into your throat during night, it obviously won't help. Do you mew(asides from wether or not mewing works for developing the face, let's not have that discussion...)? There's evidence it can help reduce or even eliminate sleep apnea.
I’m gonna get Invisalign soon to widen my palate. It’s not too bad, 38 mm imw, but my tongue can’t fit well enough to mew properly. I’ve been diagnosed for a year and we still don’t know the cause tho. Could be septum or turbinate(both getting fixed Monday), could be tonsils(big af), could be palate width and tongue base collapse, or who know maybe there’s a whole other potential cause that hasn’t been identified

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Bobelbrah
I’m gonna get Invisalign soon to widen my palate. It’s not too bad, 38 mm imw, but my tongue can’t fit well enough to mew properly. I’ve been diagnosed for a year and we still don’t know the cause tho. Could be septum or turbinate(both getting fixed Monday), could be tonsils(big af), could be palate width and tongue base collapse, or who know maybe there’s a whole other potential cause that hasn’t been identified
Good that you are taking action anyways. Let us know how it goes!

• +1
low/no dairy. stuff like new york pizza drenched in grease no. also skip out on bacon. drinking water helps ( I heard)
I have few acne i think i will just do retin a

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste