A lot of Posters under 25 Don't understand how the Agepill works

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
I have seen enough pics of posters in the 19-21 age range and they all have the same similar traits. Wrinkles, receding hairlines and have high bodyfat and other traits. This is kind of shocking to see since you can visually tell they are likely young as well... Shit most don't even realise they are balding. The agepill isn't something that comes on gradually over time it hits hard at different stages of your life, all these posts about taking steroids and other drugs to make one more masc are going to fuck you in the long run as well.

If you are under 21 you should not have a high bodyfat, wrinkles or fucking balding tbh, some can't even grow a full beard, have acne and look fucking 40 at the same time it's a fucking trip. When that collegen starts to go and other physiological processes take place you are going to get fucked over hard if you are not taking care of yourself now. Shit In the 8-9 years since I was 18 I haven't aged as hard as some of you will in the next 2. It's not mr norwood that will get you, he is just a servant of the Agepill.

TLDR

Age pill is coming for you earlier and it's much more damaging than you think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
No need to think about the age pill when i will die before it happens lol

Life is over anyways when you're a virgin past age 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 1100, Vitruvian and 3 others
I dont give a shit about aging. I may be the only poster here who doesnt care about agepill

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
i never wore sun screen when i was younger and now i look like a wrinkly raisin in my 20s. its ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Lorsss and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is exactly why I’m happy I look younger than I really am. Age pill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
I dont give a shit about aging. I may be the only poster here who doesnt care about agepill

I have good ageing genetics and I have even seen the changes in the last 2. Like I said it's not gradual ageing it comes in waves. Idk why you don't care and post here tbh maybe you are young and think you are invincible, Most people have until 30 to looksmax, although seeing some of these posters looks like 25 tbh.. 35 if you have elite genetics and you don't rely on pretty boy looks.

I have good ageing genetics and I have even seen the changes in the last 2. Like I said it's not gradual ageing it comes in waves. Idk why you don't care and post here tbh maybe you are young and think you are invincible, Most people have until 30 to looksmax, although seeing some of these posters looks like 25 tbh.. 35 if you have elite genetics and you don't rely on pretty boy looks.
I have bones and no balding gene in my family.
I know that i will age well

guessed you at 19, looked younger. Re asses when you are 25, wear sunscreen.
I look like a young 19 year old, and will do.

I have bones and no balding gene in my family.
I know that i will age well
That is fair, but I know you would prefer not to develop naslobial folds, older skin and grey hairs.
how old are you ?

Your hair and eyes already make you look old

that is what I mean about looking young but old at the same time, he is a bad example though he looks fine and 19, he has a high hairline but I can't tell if it's recession or just normal.

This is exactly why I’m happy I look younger than I really am. Age pill is brutal.
its not a linear curve. you can just suddenly drop and become old looking. like if you look 15 at 19 it doesnt mean ur gna look 25 at 29. you may start aging exponentially at certain triggers. the other can be true as well. some people may look older than they are at younger age, but they keep that look for longer, even far past of the actual age, so in time they'll look younger than they are. its really fucking unpredictable

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2846
i never wore sun screen when i was younger and now i look like a wrinkly raisin in my 20s. its ogre
I never wore sunscreen even at the beach whichni went to a lot and even working outside for hours on end for a long time and I look about my age.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
how old are you ?

Your hair and eyes already make you look old
19, I’ve done photofeeler and the majority of comments are “looks young”. Ive been mistaken for being in high school even though I’m in 2nd year in college lol.

That is fair, but I know you would prefer not to develop naslobial folds, older skin and grey hairs.

that is what I mean about looking young but old at the same time, he is a bad example though he looks fine, he has a high hairline but I can't tell if it's recession or just normal.
Its better to accept aging gracefully than go apeshit about it.
Thats my opinion. Even if i get nasalobial folds or grey hairs i will happily accept them.
As i said before, i dont care about aging in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pu33
its not a linear curve. you can just suddenly drop and become old looking. like if you look 15 at 19 it doesnt mean ur gna look 25 at 29. you may start aging exponentially at certain triggers. the other can be true as well. some people may look older than they are at younger age, but they keep that look for longer, even far past of the actual age, so in time they'll look younger than they are. its really fucking unpredictable
This is why the poster I was speaking to yesterday is right about being DOM and pretty at the same time is the best mix, it's best for ageing.

I never wore sunscreen even at the beach whichni went to a lot and even working outside for hours on end for a long time and I look about my age.
Dogs dont age much. my dog is old but he still somehow looks like a puppy.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2846
Same

Its better to accept aging gracefully than go apeshit about it.
Thats my opinion. Even if i get nasalobial folds or grey hairs i will happily accept them.
As i said before, i dont care about aging in the slightest.
I agree with you about ageing gracefully. Disagree with not caring tbh but whatever, fair enough.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
could be genes. or if that’s been your lifestyle your whole life (which i assume it has jfl), your body will adapt to it.

throw a 20 year old nordic in the sunny beach for 5 years with no sunscreen and he will look like shit at 25.

you might have dark skin which off sets the effects and might live a healthy lifestyle even if not you are still exposing yourself to DNA damage and like I mentioned it comes in waves. Nobody is really going to see the effects of sun exposure in a couple of years if they are young lol.

Aging has a lot to do with genes.

Tom Cruise looked 20-21 at 27.

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
Aging has a lot to do with genes.

Tom Cruise looked 20-21 at 27.
Yeah, there are definitely outliers, Brad Pitt, Tom Brady, Notice they are all DOM + Pretty at the same time though and retained hair. I don't think this applies to the majority of posters though.