A major key to hollow cheeks

mastic gum now. before it was extra buble gum flavour gum. i chewed 6 of them at once half of one side and the other
I heard that fucks your jaw n makes it rounded. Is it true?

@FatJattMofo We should do a tinder experiment with your perfect guy according to PSL rules (basically your avi: hunter eyes, FWHR, etc) and my ideal aesthetic (slimmer face like Chico/Ballou) to see which girls would prefer
I came up with the idea! :)

It should be done
Question about masseters, if your jaw is wide but lacks angularity, should you build up your masseters or go for a jaw angle implant? Note: (Edit) mine are like YOUR examples with hollow cheeks.

Last edited:
Question about masseters, if your jaw is wide but lack angularity, should you build up your masseters or go for a jaw angle implant? Note: I have hollow cheeks like FatJattMofo's examples. I think.
Would only be able to tell with pics.

As you say, you have a wide jaw and hollow cheeks like Fatjattmofo’s examples; I say only grow your masseters further if you are already lean.

Also, stop once your jaw is as wide as your zygos, anymore than this and you will lose harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Would only be able to tell with pics.

As you say, you have a wide jaw and hollow cheeks like Fatjattmofo’s examples; I say only grow your masseters further if you are already lean.

Also, stop once your jaw is as wide as your zygos, anymore than this and you will lose harmony.
I corrected it, like your examples, sorry lol. Had to check in the mirror to confirm it.

@tyronelite Keep in mind that @FatJattMofo is still in puberty as he said; his jaw got sharper from chewing but my guess is that this happened from bone growth as masseter is a round muscle with no sharpness whatsoever.

If you are an adult past puberty, from chewing you will grow only you’re masseters, with little to none bone.

@tyronelite Keep in mind that @FatJattMofo is still in puberty as he said; his jaw got sharper from chewing but my guess is that this happened from bone growth as masseter is a round muscle with no sharpness whatsoever.

If you are an adult past puberty, from chewing you will grow only you’re masseters, with little to none bone.
I'm sort of confused on zygos, I can't tell if my zygos is good. Like how do you measure it?

I corrected it, like your examples, sorry lol. Had to check in the mirror to confirm it.
If it’s my examples, then masseters will push our your cheeks and destroy your specific hollowness, so don’t do it.

Is your hollowness right where the masseters are?:

117AF139 0943 412B A003 A64AF78C2F96

• +1
If it’s my examples, then masseters will push our your cheeks and destroy your specific hollowness, so don’t do it.

Is your hollowness right where the masseters are?:

View attachment 162784
Do you mean like the hollowness ends at the masseters?

• +1
Last edited:

Makes sense

Not really, your guy’s hollowness is in front of his very visible masseters. My guy has literally zero visible masseter projection; only the jaw bone outline.

Here’s an example of different types of hollowness; left side is my type, right side is your type:

View attachment 162612
I have the second kind

This is completely retarded and untrue because masseters do not "hollow", they sit on top of the mandible which is a fucking bone so no matter how small they are they will not hollow out. the cheeks are the part of the face that gets hollow because they don't sit on a bone, they sit on top of the gums and teeth which are inside of the mouth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 6401
This is completely retarded and untrue because masseters do not "hollow", they sit on top of the mandible which is a fucking bone so no matter how small they are they will not hollow out. the cheeks are the part of the face that gets hollow because they don't sit on a bone, they sit on top of the gums and teeth which are inside of the mouth.
so how do you get hollow cheeks?

I don’t really know if you’re right, I guess it needs more examples than you provided

Frank Mcgrath has the most extreme masseters I’ve ever seen and imo it kinda reduce his hollowness (he’s at competition level BF here, so 6~7%) but you can still see it in some angles and lightning

7:16
11:38
13:23

honestly, just work your masseters tbh, it will make your jaw wider and it’s worth imo

Last edited:
you have a major hate relation to the masseters. they will not kill hollow cheeks. they fuckign promote them because the skin strecthes from the jawline. the hollow cheeks are in the fucking front in the first place. mike mew has none cus his zygos are nonexistant even then you can still see hollow cheeks in some lighting.
Fucking blucels

amirite

I don’t really know if you’re right, I guess it needs more examples than you provided

Frank Mcgrath has the most extreme masseters I’ve ever seen and imo it kinda reduce his hollowness (he’s at competition level BF here, so 6~7%) but you can still see it in some angles and lightning

7:16
11:38
13:23

honestly, just work your masseters tbh, it will make your jaw wider and it’s worth imo

Not worth it for everyone
Screenshot 20220108 224428 Photos

This is so retarded because anyone with close to hollow cheeks can clench their jaw and realize that bigger masseters equals hollowed cheeks