A marriage/ltr and kids is the ultimate cuckold shit you can ever do. Fucking lmfao if you even have a thought about that

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Why would you give your time, energy, and attention span to ONE girl by being in a ltr when she gives chad her freak sex within 15 mins of meeting? And if it isn’t me it’s someone else

I rather literally get shot in the face then be in a relationship LMFAO.

you can either be the chad she’s cheating with or the dude she’s cheating on lol your choice

It’s literally that simple and that black and white.

If you’re in a relationship you are the hubby beta provider/beta bux provider while she bangs chads in ONS lmao.

99.9999% of women are currently cheating and id say about 101% of women have at least cheated on there boyfriend 2-5 times. No exaggeration,

Some of you simps are just blind to fucking reality

why any man would aspire to be cuckhold hubby beta provider to ONE girl is beyond me..

these hoes are playing you fools like fiddles in every literal sense

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Toth's thot, FreakkForLife and 15 others
Just have a wife in a traditional country and keep her as Islam guides you to. Beat her, fuck her when you want etc. And children are the continuation of your lineage, raise them as high iq and blackpilled as you can.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Frank Jack, Deleted member 761 and 17 others
True, just take a look at r/FDS and you can see what the average(even tho FDS foids are gorillas) actually think of relationships, you're literally just a tool for them, and like any male of basically any animal species on earth, you're ultimately replaceable.I read one post on there and they want their chad BFs to act like overprotective simps that worship them as queens yet let them fuck other guys whilst also wanting these dudes to be jealous/prone to anger if he finds out she cheated on him :lul: :lul: cognitive dissonance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 761 and 6 others
True, just take a look at r/FDS and you can see what the average(even tho FDS foids are gorillas) actually think of relationships, you're literally just a tool for them, and like any male of basically any animal species on earth, you're ultimately replaceable.I read one post on there and they want their chad BFs to act like overprotective simps that worship them as queens yet let them fuck other guys whilst also wanting these dudes to be jealous/prone to anger if he finds out she cheated on him :lul: :lul: cognitive dissonance

“they want their chad BFs to act like overprotective simps”

chad is not the boyfriend.. chad is the side nigga fukin there ltr. If you’re in a relationship you are not chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
“they want their chad BFs to act like overprotective simps”

chad is not the boyfriend.. chad is the side nigga fukin there ltr. If you’re in a relationship you are not chad
Disagree tbh.Not that the term chad and HVM(high value male), the term they use are the exact same because being chad assumes you have a high laycount and a specific behavioural pattern, who would be their boyfriend then?Cause they hate sub-chad looking men even more than most females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Disagree tbh.Not that the term chad and HVM(high value male), the term they use are the exact same because being chad assumes you have a high laycount and a specific behavioural pattern, who would be their boyfriend then?Cause they hate sub-chad looking men even more than most females.

thats the beta provider/beta bux providers role.. that’s who the boyfriend would be. The chad would be the guy fucking the ltr while the beta provider provided for the girl..

the second you enter a relationship is the second you lose the game

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
my chad son will mog you to death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
thats the beta provider/beta bux providers role.. that’s who the boyfriend would be. The chad would be the guy fucking the ltr while the beta provider provided for the girl..

I know, but they had said that the man you would invision to look like a chad they want to be the beta licking their feet.

• +1
As if most males have a choice nowadays?
Not everybody can looksmax to 7psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HumidVent and Chadeep
I want to get girls pregnant and escape.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
I want to get girls pregnant and escape.
Try ItsOver game in Thailand
As long as the sons stay in their country they should be fine

• +1
lmao not a single letter

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep

You've over-dosed on chad memes graycel, chads get in LTRs all of the time.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, studiocel, Boldandbeautiful and 4 others
I think chad son is an realistic option
its like being a coach after sport career

my requirements for foid-mother are:
- long horizontally eyes
- small nose
- father withoud or minor balding
- good forward growth with especially zygo area
- height +170 cm <with 3 cm max error>
- 100% mentally healthy - could spend 24h in coffin and would feel ok - Navy Seals mentalmaxed

Preferable: latina
Im from EE and shoot for the next chico

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, Chadelite and 2 others
You've over-dosed on chad memes graycel, chads get in LTRs all of the time.

nah you’re just blind to the game lmfao.

And that’s called oneitus

the second you get into an ltr you are no longer the chad. It’s black and white just like that.

if you had options and hoes throwing themselves at you the thought of an ltr would not even come up in your mind

also if you’re meaning chad as in a “good looking Dude” good looking dudes in ltrs get cheated on all the time LMFAO. It doesn’t matter if you’re a 10/10 you’ll still get cheated on if you enter a ltr. Simply cause she wants new dick lol. Sex in ONS is like breathing air for women. A relationship ain’t even biologically correct

you retards in ltrs are getting played like fools and I don’t blame them. If I was a woman I would be playin y’all dumbasses too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
good luck having your kid be raised by a single mom opie :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
was
good luck having your kid be raised by a single mom opie :feelsokman:

Dudes who want kids are guys who failed at life so they want to live there life thru there kids lol

it’s like saying “I didn’t complete my life but maybe I can live thru someone else*aka* some kid”

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Just have a wife in a traditional country and keep her as Islam guides you to. Beat her, fuck her when you want etc. And children are the continuation of your lineage, raise them as high iq and blackpilled as you can.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
I
Why would you give your time, energy, and attention span to ONE girl by being in a ltr when she gives chad her freak sex within 15 mins of meeting? And if it isn’t me it’s someone else

I rather literally get shot in the face then be in a relationship LMFAO.

you can either be the chad she’s cheating with or the dude she’s cheating on lol your choice

It’s literally that simple and that black and white.

If you’re in a relationship you are the hubby beta provider/beta bux provider while she bangs chads in ONS lmao.

99.9999% of women are currently cheating and id say about 101% of women have at least cheated on there boyfriend 2-5 times. No exaggeration,

Some of you simps are just blind to fucking reality

why any man would aspire to be cuckhold hubby beta provider to ONE girl is beyond me..

these hoes are playing you fools like fiddles in every literal sense
I want a shy submissive virgin to marry even if she is only 6/10
@stuckneworleans stop spreading bullshit u can't beat ur wife in Islam lol you. Can tap her hand with a toothbrush is what it means

You can divorce her for any reason tho but it isn't gud to divorce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Edgar and 1 other person
I just want a Stacy to have my Kid. I'mma Moneymaxx and Buy eggs of A Latina Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
Yh. U cant hit her face at all idk why u would do that anyways she is ur wife

If she says some bullshit like not in the mood then she gets cursed for it

- long horizontally eyes
- small nose
- 100% mentally healthy - could spend 24h in coffin and would feel ok - Navy Seals mentalmaxed

JFL IF UR SON IS A TOP TIER MODEL IN THR FUTURE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

XD

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6401
I

I want a shy submissive virgin to marry even if she is only 6/10

@stuckneworleans stop spreading bullshit u can't beat ur wife in Islam lol you. Can tap her hand with a toothbrush is what it means

You can divorce her for any reason tho but it isn't gud to divorce
I will beat my wife if she acts up idgaf women use emotional tricks to trick their husbands so i can use my physical might

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I will beat my wife if she acts up idgaf women use emotional tricks to trick their husbands so i can use my physical might
U shouldn't if she uses tricks then the angels curse her and she will go to hell

You have to use tricks on her like don't have sex with her etc or sleep on the same bed

If she doesn't change then divorce

• +1
Yh. U cant hit her face at all idk why u would do that anyways she is ur wife

If she says some bullshit like not in the mood then she gets cursed for it

JFL IF UR SON IS A TOP TIER MODEL IN THR FUTURE
imagine im gonna force my kid to wear sunscreen since day 0 to 18yo
every day, even in winter, reuse every 2 hours and retin a 0.025 since 16yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Chadelite
imagine im gonna force my kid to wear sunscreen since day 0 to 18yo
every day, even in winter, reuse every 2 hours and retin a 0.025 since 16yo
Fuark mogs chico

Make sure he has chico posters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Dudes who want kids are guys who failed at life so they want to live there life thru there kids lol

it’s like saying “I didn’t complete my life but maybe I can live thru someone else*aka* some kid”
you're dumber than the shit I took this morning

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
you can be in an LTR and not be a cuck provider lol. like i’ve never spent money or simped for women😂🤣

but i do agree about cheating, the statistics must be much higher than they are now considering how easy it is for women to get sex.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
you can be in an LTR and not be a cuck provider lol. like i’ve never spent money or simped for women😂🤣

but i do agree about cheating, the statistics must be much higher than they are now considering how easy it is for women to get sex.
We need to somehow genetically engineer the women to be monogamous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
We need to somehow genetically engineer the women to be monogamous.
we have been for a while. if adulterers and sluts are stoned to death that lowers their occurrence in the next generation

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
we have been for a while. if adulterers and sluts are stoned to death that lowers their occurrence in the next generation
It's still deep within their genetic coding to be sluts, our culture just allows it to fully flourish.

• +1
It's still deep within their genetic coding to be sluts, our culture just allows it to fully flourish.
we must do it for longer and be more vigilant about it. the situation is tragic now with all this human rights garbage.
this is why religion is based. the doctrine lasts for thousands of years and only seriously insidious and thorough cucking can erase it only seen this century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
I would marry a 100% virgin girl. And I’d have kids with her and I’d beat her, fuck her, and control her every move.

this will happen next year

• +1
I would marry a 100% virgin girl. And I’d have kids with her and I’d beat her, fuck her, and control her every move.

this will happen next year
This will never happen, you will have better luck finding a unicorn

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Just find a mythical creature that is more rare than 🦄 and 🐉 bro. It’s easy, just be confident that you will find her.

Jfl if you think trad/religious women aren’t whores already :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Fuck that. I dont want to end up as a lonely old man.

• +1
we must do it for longer and be more vigilant about it. the situation is tragic now with all this human rights garbage.
this is why religion is based. the doctrine lasts for thousands of years and only seriously insidious and thorough cucking can erase it only seen this century
I think we should control women without the religious strings attached.

• +1

- long horizontally eyes
- small nose

Your Chad son would just cuck you by fucking you wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chico Chicowski and Deleted member 3202
Bump this.

Last edited:
if you want LTRin 2021 you are low t and mentally ill
100% srs

I don't pray for these baguettes I pray for better days