A pill to make you taller

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Glucosamine supplement can make you about .2 inches taller in 4 weeks. I'l bet that among boys who are still growing (18 and younger) the effect can be even more profound.
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-142809/Can-pill-make-taller-weeks.html

Apperently, they can also make rats taller too
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286662/
------------------------------------------

Estrogen blockers also work for height. But USE with caution. I heard that they can fuck with your brain.

and

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and DarknLost
If you want to grow taller your only hope is peptides or HGH.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Estrogen blockers also work for height

and

Estrogen blockers also work for height

and

Yes, it's true, but it's "only" to delay the closing of the growth plates.

I think the problem for most people is that they don't have the money to buy stuff that really works at an age young enough for vertical growth to be possible, HGH and high doses of peptides are quite expensive, and MK-677 and everything else are just insignificant.

I think that for most people the plates in the legs, and therefore the most important, close around 17.5yo and 18yo

A bee pollen supplement can help too.

VirtueSignaller

XD

• WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Anubis, Scarface and 1 other person
This may not be great for the average man, but its great for boys 18 and younger. It may help them grow an extra .5 inches.

Too bad j am over 18 already

- 4mm

- Taller

- 4mm

- Taller
That was over the course of 4 weeks. Who knows what can happen in say..... 2 years.

What about for boys who are growing(18 and under)? They may get even bigger benefits.

It will make an adult .2 inches taller, but what about a 14 year old boy who plans on taking it until they turn 18? Perhaps it can make a .5 inch difference, if not more.

isn't this a supplement or joint health, so you only appear taller? no effect on growth plates

isn't this a supplement or joint health, so you only appear taller? no effect on growth plates
True, but if I were 18 and younger (still growing ) I would take it.

Only idiots believe that every single male individual will stop growing the second they turn 18 yo. It's just a number you ret***s. Some grow till their early/mid twenties, others are done in their mid teens.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and JustTrynaGrow
I would take your bet, but you don’t have any real money

Estrogen blockers also work for height. But USE with caution. I heard that they can fuck with your brain.
I stopped taking the stuff maybe a year ago & still recovering. Don't do it.

I stopped taking the stuff maybe a year ago & still recovering. Don't do it.
Which AI did you take for how long and at which dosage? Which side effects exactly? Just curious.

letrozole for 9 months & I think the dosage was 2.5 a day. Side effects I got include clinical depression, loss of libido to the point where I was (& often still feel) basically asexual, acne (still have bad scars) & joint pain. Some of the other side effects I don't really wanna talk about.

letrozole for 9 months & I think the dosage was 2.5 a day. Side effects I got include clinical depression, loss of libido to the point where I was (& often still feel) basically asexual, acne (still have bad scars) & joint pain. Some of the other side effects I don't really wanna talk about.
Sounds like an estrogen crash to me. It's weird that you're still experiencing sides and haven't recovered yet though, considering that letrozole isn't a suicide inhibitor.

I would take your bet, but you don’t have any real money
And how the fuck do you know that?
should i take im 16 and a half
Why not?
Only idiots believe that every single male individual will stop growing the second they turn 18 yo. It's just a number you ret***s. Some grow till their early/mid twenties, others are done in their mid teens.
If you are still growing then TAKE IT.