A prominent user in this site is a gay tranny

toth77

toth77

Chanel CEO
There’s a prominent user on this site who posted about depression and wanting to rope so I got talking to him on snap to help him see the light but then randomly he revealed he’s a drag queen and started sending pictures dressed as a woman. Next thing you know I open my snap and he’s sent a multitude of videos jerking off and asking me to send stuff back so I blocked him and now just saw he’s still posting regularly. I’m a good guy so I won’t destroy this man. But what I like more than being a good guy is likes so 50 likes and I’ll expose him. Good luck faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 9072, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
There’s a prominent user on this site who posted about depression and wanting to rope so I got talking to him on snap to help him see the light but then randomly he revealed he’s a drag queen and started sending pictures dressed as a woman. Next thing you know I open my snap and he’s sent a multitude of videos jerking off and asking me to send stuff back so I blocked him and now just saw he’s still posting regularly. I’m a good guy so I won’t destroy this man. But what I like more than being a good guy is likes so 50 likes and I’ll expose him. Good luck faggot.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 9072 and toth77
Op lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, WTFCGod, toth77 and 1 other person
Who?

• JFL
Reactions: toth77