A real truecel

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I went to college with this guy about 10 years ago and he was socially awkward. He's been on my facebook ever since and judging by his feeds, I've never seen so much as a clue to a girlfriend or any female relationships...

I would bet money he's a 30yo truecel

s2PtQ2l.jpg

R1kYbU3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, kobecel, jefferson and 1 other person
Hes browsing this forum right now..

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and SA7
needs haircut and shower

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
if a jew surgeon from ny or berlin saw him he would saw off his jaw and implant one of a dead 80 y/o oldcel that used to be a chad just to give him some hope

This guys needs to be taken seriously. Genuine truecels are kinda rare and i think, with time this guy cold be talked about in the same manner Saint BlackOps2Cel is

I appoint thee - DarthVaderCel

LJI0anE.jpg

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Unironically mogs me.

brutally mogs me

Not the worst I've ever seen, certainly not gl tho.

Tbh whenever I see people who are truly genetically fucked in the face I just feel depressed as fuck that they have to exist like that. Just fucking sucks man. Wouldn't necessarily include this guy in that pool, though.

The guy would be prouf of you posting his pics on here. What a gigantic piece of shit you are OP. Just kys.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms and Ritzy2KReborn
He has more potential than a lot of us because of his compact midface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
he was socially awkward

Maybe even wasn't but was "awkward" with girls because they treated him badly cause of his looks, both ways you'd expect someone like that to be awkward because they've been treated like shit due to looks.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls