• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and incelslayer01
life is pain for most of people.

oh. not for whites.

all surgeries that dont move my maxilla forward are cope for me

its over

that's what beards are for

I have this. My maxo decided to create an artifical overbite so he can moce my lower jaw

its called getting double jaw surgery

or jaw implants

I have this. My maxo decided to create an artifical overbite so he can moce my lower jaw

with extraction or implants?

with extraction or implants?
What do you mean? He moves my lower teeth back with braces and than move the lower jaw itself forward for both a balanced bite and teeth

What do you mean? He moves my lower teeth back with braces and than move the lower jaw itself forward for both a balanced bite and teeth

yeah sometimes doctors have to extract teeth for this to make space to be able to move the teeth back to create an overbite

another approach is to move the teeth of the lower jaw forward (often accompanied with teeth implants) and create and underbite.

depends on the person what you do

Last edited:
yeah sometimes doctors have to extract teeth for this to make space to be able to move the teeth back to create an overbite

another approach is to move the teeth of the lower jaw forward (often accompanied with teeth implants) and create and underbite.

depends on the person what you do
Oh. Yeah i had extractions

Bimaxillary retrusion is a common facial condition where both the upper and lower jaw are small. The lower third of the face appears receded, and creates the sense of small chin. The bite appears to be in a normal orthodontic relationship.

When both the upper and lower jaws are small, there is the false appearance of the nose being too large. This may inadvertently lead to a person seeking a cosmetic nose reduction (cosmetic rhinoplasty).

17 The causes for these skeletal jaw discrepancies vary. Some will be genetic, and some will be due to early childhood trauma. The major cause of bimaxillary retrusion is an inherited small lower jaw, often camouflaged by extraction-based orthodontic treatment.

Bimaxillary retrusion is the major cause for adults seeking remedial jaw surgery, to correct the many detrimental effects that can arise following camouflage orthodontics as a teenager.

its over

Bimaxillary retrusion is a common facial condition where both the upper and lower jaw are small. The lower third of the face appears receded, and creates the sense of small chin. The bite appears to be in a normal orthodontic relationship.

When both the upper and lower jaws are small, there is the false appearance of the nose being too large. This may inadvertently lead to a person seeking a cosmetic nose reduction (cosmetic rhinoplasty).

17 The causes for these skeletal jaw discrepancies vary. Some will be genetic, and some will be due to early childhood trauma. The major cause of bimaxillary retrusion is an inherited small lower jaw, often camouflaged by extraction-based orthodontic treatment.

Bimaxillary retrusion is the major cause for adults seeking remedial jaw surgery, to correct the many detrimental effects that can arise following camouflage orthodontics as a teenager.

its over
Happened to myself,it basically ruin your life,cause it will lengthen the surgery for at least 1 year and u will pay everything,instead of getting it covered
Gl finding 15k without being a trustfund kid

Happened to myself,it basically ruin your life,cause it will lengthen the surgery for at least 1 year and u will pay everything,instead of getting it covered
Gl finding 15k without being a trustfund kid

thats what im talking about
i cant think of anything worse

i always wondered why they have to create an artificial under/overbite first though

cant they just advance both jaws equally if your bite is fine

pics or useless

the term of art is bimaxillary retrusion

there is no point in posting pics because it comes in different forms and grades but if you want to see a few examples google this